A Review Of Refined 300-710 Exams
Exam Code: 300-710 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (SNCF)
Certification Provider: Cisco
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 300-710 Exam.
Also have 300-710 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which command-line mode is supported from the Cisco Firepower Management Center CLI?
- A. privileged
- B. user
- C. configuration
- D. admin
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the maximum SHA level of filtering that Threat Intelligence Director supports?
- A. SHA-1024
- B. SHA-4096
- C. SHA-512
- D. SHA-256
NEW QUESTION 3
Which Cisco Firepower rule action displays an HTTP warning page?
- A. Monitor
- B. Block
- C. Interactive Block
- D. Allow with Warning
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two routing options are valid with Cisco Firepower Threat Defense? (Choose two.)
- A. BGPv6
- B. ECMP with up to three equal cost paths across multiple interfaces
- C. ECMP with up to three equal cost paths across a single interface
- D. BGPv4 in transparent firewall mode
- E. BGPv4 with nonstop forwarding
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two conditions are necessary for high availability to function between two Cisco FTD devices? (Choose two.)
- A. The units must be the same version
- B. Both devices can be part of a different group that must be in the same domain when configured within the FMC.
- C. The units must be different models if they are part of the same series.
- D. The units must be configured only for firewall routed mode.
- E. The units must be the same model.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which Firepower feature allows users to configure bridges in routed mode and enables devices to perform Layer 2 switching between interfaces?
- A. FlexConfig
- B. BDI
- C. SGT
- D. IRB
NEW QUESTION 7
Which command should be used on the Cisco FTD CLI to capture all the packets that hit an interface?
- A. configure coredump packet-engine enable
- B. capture-traffic
- C. capture
- D. capture WORD
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two OSPF routing features are configured in Cisco FMC and propagated to Cisco FTD? (Choose two.)
- A. OSPFv2 with IPv6 capabilities
- B. virtual links
- C. SHA authentication to OSPF packets
- D. area boundary router type 1 LSA filtering
- E. MD5 authentication to OSPF packets
NEW QUESTION 9
On the advanced tab under inline set properties, which allows interfaces to emulate a passive interface?
- A. transparent inline mode
- B. TAP mode
- C. strict TCP enforcement
- D. propagate link state
NEW QUESTION 10
In which two places can thresholding settings be configured? (Choose two.)
- A. on each IPS rule
- B. globally, within the network analysis policy
- C. globally, per intrusion policy
- D. on each access control rule
- E. per preprocessor, within the network analysis policy
NEW QUESTION 11
Which command is run at the CLI when logged in to an FTD unit, to determine whether the unit is managed locally or by a remote FMC server?
- A. system generate-troubleshoot
- B. show configuration session
- C. show managers
- D. show running-config | include manager
NEW QUESTION 12
Which object type supports object overrides?
- A. time range
- B. security group tag
- C. network object
- D. DNS server group
NEW QUESTION 13
Within Cisco Firepower Management Center, where does a user add or modify widgets?
- A. dashboard
- B. reporting
- C. context explorer
- D. summary tool
NEW QUESTION 14
What is a functionality of port objects in Cisco FMC?
- A. to mix transport protocols when setting both source and destination port conditions in a rule
- B. to represent protocols other than TCP, UDP, and ICMP
- C. to represent all protocols in the same way
- D. to add any protocol other than TCP or UDP for source port conditions in access control rules.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which Cisco Firepower feature is used to reduce the number of events received in a period of time?
- A. rate-limiting
- B. suspending
- C. correlation
- D. thresholding
NEW QUESTION 16
Which group within Cisco does the Threat Response team use for threat analysis and research?
- A. Cisco Deep Analytics
- B. OpenDNS Group
- C. Cisco Network Response
- D. Cisco Talos
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two packet captures does the FTD LINA engine support? (Choose two.)
- A. Layer 7 network ID
- B. source IP
- C. application ID
- D. dynamic firewall importing
- E. protocol
NEW QUESTION 18
A network engineer is configuring URL Filtering on Firepower Threat Defense. Which two port requirements on the Firepower Management Center must be validated to allow communication with the cloud service? (Choose two.)
- A. outbound port TCP/443
- B. inbound port TCP/80
- C. outbound port TCP/8080
- D. inbound port TCP/443
- E. outbound port TCP/80
NEW QUESTION 19
With Cisco Firepower Threat Defense software, which interface mode must be configured to passively receive traffic that passes through the appliance?
- A. inline set
- B. passive
- C. routed
- D. inline tap
NEW QUESTION 20
Which protocol establishes network redundancy in a switched Firepower device deployment?
- A. STP
- B. HSRP
- C. GLBP
- D. VRRP
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two deployment types support high availability? (Choose two.)
- A. transparent
- B. routed
- C. clustered
- D. intra-chassis multi-instance
- E. virtual appliance in public cloud
NEW QUESTION 22
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-710 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumps-hub.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumps-hub.com/300-710-dumps.html (New 0 Q&As Version)