The Renovate Guide To 300-715 Study Guides
Your success in Cisco 300-715 is our sole target and we develop all our 300-715 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 300-715 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 300-715 Practice Exams for Cisco Cisco Other Exam 300-715 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Cisco 300-715 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which Cisco ISE service allows an engineer to check the compliance of endpoints before connecting to the network?
- A. qualys
- B. posture
- C. personas
- D. nexpose
NEW QUESTION 2
Which term refers to an endpoint agent that tries to join an 802.1X- enabled network?
- A. EAP server
- B. authenticator
- C. supplicant
- D. client
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two components are required for creating a Native Supplicant Profile within a BYOD flow? (Choose two.)
- A. Redirect ACL
- B. Connection Type
- C. Operating System
- D. Windows Settings
- E. iOS Settings
NEW QUESTION 4
Which default endpoint identity group does an endpoint that does not match any profile in Cisco ISE become a member of?
- A. blacklist
- B. unknown
- C. whitelist
- D. profiled
- E. endpoint
NEW QUESTION 5
In which two ways can users and endpoints be classified for TrustSec? (Choose two.)
- A. VLAN
- B. dynamic
- C. QoS
- D. SGACL
- E. SXP
NEW QUESTION 6
What is a requirement for Feed Service to work?
- A. TCP port 8080 must be opened between Cisco ISE and the feed server.
- B. Cisco ISE has access to an internal server to download feed update.
- C. Cisco ISE has a base license.
- D. Cisco ISE has Internet access to download feed update.
NEW QUESTION 7
If a user reports a device lost or stolen, which portal should be used to prevent the device from accessing the network while still providing information about why the device is blocked?
- A. Client Provisioning
- B. BYOD
- C. Guest
- D. Blacklist
NEW QUESTION 8
Which configuration is required in the Cisco ISE authentication policy to allow Central Web Authentication?
- A. MAB and if user not found, continue
- B. MAB and if authentication failed, continue
- C. Dot1x and if authentication failed, continue
- D. Dot1x and if user not found, continue
NEW QUESTION 9
What are two components of the posture requirement when configuring Cisco ISE posture? (Choose two.)
- A. Client Provisioning portal
- B. remediation actions
- C. updates
- D. access policy
- E. conditions
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the minimum certainty factor when creating a profiler policy?
- A. the minimum number that a predefined condition provides
- B. the maximum number that a predefined condition provides
- C. the minimum number that a device certainty factor must reach to become a member of the profile
- D. the maximum number that a device certainty factor must reach to become a member of the profile
NEW QUESTION 11
Which are two characteristics of TACACS+? (Choose two.)
- A. It separates authorization and authentication functions.
- B. It combines authorization and authentication functions.
- C. It uses UDP port 49.
- D. It encrypts the password only.
- E. It uses TCP port 49.
NEW QUESTION 12
What does the dot1x system-auth-control command do?
- A. globally enables 802.1x
- B. causes a network access switch not to track 802.1x sessions
- C. enables 802.1x on a network access device interface
- D. causes a network access switch to track 802.1x sessions
NEW QUESTION 13
Which portal is used to customize the settings for a user to log in and download the compliance module?
- A. Client Provisioning
- B. Client Endpoint
- C. Client Profiling
- D. Client Guest
NEW QUESTION 14
What is a method for transporting security group tags throughout the network?
- A. by embedding the security group tag in the 802.1Q header
- B. by the Security Group Tag Exchange Protocol
- C. by enabling 802.1AE on every network device
- D. by embedding the security group tag in the IP header
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three default endpoint identity groups does Cisco ISE create? (Choose three.)
- A. endpoint
- B. unknown
- C. blacklist
- D. profiled
- E. whitelist
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two endpoint compliance statuses are possible? (Choose two.)
- A. compliant
- B. valid
- C. unknown
- D. known
- E. invalid
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two events trigger a CoA for an endpoint when CoA is enabled globally for ReAuth? (Choose two.)
- A. addition of endpoint to My Devices Portal
- B. endpoint marked as lost in My Devices Portal
- C. updating of endpoint dACL
- D. endpoint profile transition from Apple-device to Apple-iPhone
- E. endpoint profile transition from Unknown to Windows10-Workstation
NEW QUESTION 18
Which command displays all 802.1X/MAB sessions that are active on the switch ports of a Cisco Catalyst switch?
- A. show authentication sessions interface Gi1/0/x output
- B. show authentication sessions
- C. show authentication sessions output
- D. show authentication sessions interface Gi 1/0/x
NEW QUESTION 19
Drag the Cisco ISE node types from the left onto the appropriate purposes on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 20
Which RADIUS attribute is used to dynamically assign the Inactivity active timer for MAB users from the Cisco ISE node?
- A. session-timeout
- B. termination-action
- C. radius-server timeout
- D. idle-timeout
NEW QUESTION 21
Which advanced option within a WLAN must be enabled to trigger Central Web Authentication for Wireless users on AireOS controller?
- A. DHCP server
- B. override Interface ACL
- C. static IP tunneling
- D. AAA override
NEW QUESTION 22
Which statement about configuring certificates for BYOD is true?
- A. The SAN field is populated with the end user name.
- B. The CN field is populated with the endpoint host name.
- C. An endpoint certificate is mandatory for the Cisco ISE BYOD.
- D. An Android endpoint uses EST, whereas other operating systems use SCEP for enrollment.
NEW QUESTION 23
How is policy services node redundancy achieved in a deployment?
- A. by creating a node group
- B. by deploying both primary and secondary node
- C. by enabling VIP
- D. by utilizing RADIUS server list on the NAD
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. DumpSolutions.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-715 dumps! All 300-715 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/300-715-dumps/ (60 New Questions)