The Secret Of Cisco 300-720 Exam Dumps
Ucertify offers free demo for 300-720 exam. "Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA)", also known as 300-720 exam, is a Cisco Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Cisco 300-720 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 300-720 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Cisco 300-720 exams and revised by experts!
Also have 300-720 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator is trying to enable centralized PVO but receives the error, "Unable to proceed with Centralized Policy, Virus and Outbreak Quarantines configuration as esa1 in Cluster has content filters / DLP actions available at a level different from the cluster level."
What is the cause of this error?
- A. Content filters are configured at the machine-level on esa1.
- B. DLP is configured at the cluster-level on esa2.
- C. DLP is configured at the domain-level on esa1.
- D. DLP is not configured on host1.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which type of query must be configured when setting up the Spam Quarantine while merging notifications?
- A. Spam Quarantine Alias Routing Query
- B. Spam Quarantine Alias Consolidation Query
- C. Spam Quarantine Alias Authentication Query
- D. Spam Quarantine Alias Masquerading Query
NEW QUESTION 3
When URL logging is configured on a Cisco ESA, which feature must be enabled first?
- A. antivirus
- B. antispam
- C. virus outbreak filter
- D. senderbase reputation filter
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the default HTTPS port when configuring spam quarantine on Cisco ESA?
- A. 83
- B. 82
- C. 443
- D. 80
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two components form the graymail management solution in Cisco ESA? (Choose two.)
- A. cloud-based unsubscribe service
- B. uniform unsubscription management interface for end users
- C. secure subscribe option for end users
- D. integrated graymail scanning engine
- E. improved mail efficacy
NEW QUESTION 6
Which action must be taken before a custom quarantine that is being used can be deleted?
- A. Delete the quarantine that is assigned to a filter.
- B. Delete the quarantine that is not assigned to a filter.
- C. Delete only the unused quarantine.
- D. Remove the quarantine from the message action of a filter.
NEW QUESTION 7
What occurs when configuring separate incoming mail policies?
- A. message splintering
- B. message exceptions
- C. message detachment
- D. message aggregation
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two actions are configured on the Cisco ESA to query LDAP servers? (Choose two.)
- A. accept
- B. relay
- C. delay
- D. route
- E. reject
NEW QUESTION 9
Which type of attack is prevented by configuring file reputation filtering and file analysis features?
- A. denial of service
- B. zero-day
- C. backscatter
- D. phishing
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two steps are needed to disable local spam quarantine before external quarantine is enabled? (Choose two.)
- A. Uncheck the Enable Spam Quarantine check box.
- B. Select Monitor and click Spam Quarantine.
- C. Check the External Safelist/Blocklist check box.
- D. Select External Spam Quarantine and click on Configure.
- E. Select Security Services and click Spam Quarantine.
45 Which Cisco ESA security service is configured only through an outgoing mail policy?
C. Outbreak Filters
NEW QUESTION 11
Which scenario prevents a message from being sent to the quarantine as an action in the scan behavior on Cisco ESA?
- A. A policy quarantine is missing.
- B. More than one email pipeline is defined.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two components must be configured to perform DLP scanning? (Choose two.)
- A. Add a DLP policy on the Incoming Mail Policy.
- B. Add a DLP policy to the DLP Policy Manager.
- C. Enable a DLP policy on the Outgoing Mail Policy.
- D. Enable a DLP policy on the DLP Policy Customizations.
- E. Add a DLP policy to the Outgoing Content Filter.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two action types are performed by Cisco ESA message filters? (Choose two.)
- A. non-final actions
- B. filter actions
- C. discard actions
- D. final actions
- E. quarantine actions
NEW QUESTION 14
How does the graymail safe unsubscribe feature function?
- A. It strips the malicious content of the URI before unsubscribing.
- B. It checks the URI reputation and category and allows the content filter to take an action on it.
- C. It redirects the end user who clicks the unsubscribe button to a sandbox environment to allow a safe unsubscribe.
- D. It checks the reputation of the URI and performs the unsubscribe process on behalf of the end user.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which global setting is configured under Cisco ESA Scan Behavior?
- A. minimum attachment size to scan
- B. attachment scanning timeout
- C. actions for unscannable messages due to attachment type
- D. minimum depth of attachment recursion to scan
NEW QUESTION 16
Which setting affects the aggressiveness of spam detection?
- A. protection level
- B. spam threshold
- C. spam timeout
- D. maximum depth of recursion scan
NEW QUESTION 17
Email encryption is configured on a Cisco ESA that uses CRES.
Which action is taken on a message when CRES is unavailable?
- A. It is requeued.
- B. It is sent in clear text.
- C. It is dropped and an error message is sent to the sender.
- D. It is encrypted by a Cisco encryption appliance.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which SMTP extension does Cisco ESA support for email security?
- A. ETRN
- B. UTF8SMTP
- C. PIPELINING
- D. STARTTLS
NEW QUESTION 19
When DKIM signing is configured, which DNS record must be updated to load the DKIM public signing key?
- A. AAAA record
- B. PTR record
- C. TXT record
- D. MX record
37 Which attack is mitigated by using Bounce Verification?
B. denial of service
NEW QUESTION 20
Which action on the Cisco ESA provides direct access to view the safelist/blocklist?
- A. Show the SLBL cache on the CLI.
- B. Monitor Incoming/Outgoing Listener.
- C. Export the SLBL to a .csv file.
- D. Debug the mail flow policy.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two query types are available when an LDAP profile is configured? (Choose two.)
- A. proxy consolidation
- B. user
- C. recursive
- D. group
- E. routing
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two steps configure Forged Email Detection? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure a content dictionary with executive email addresses.
- B. Configure a filter to use the Forged Email Detection rule and dictionary.
- C. Configure a filter to check the Header From value against the Forged Email Detection dictionary.
- D. Enable Forged Email Detection on the Security Services page.
- E. Configure a content dictionary with friendly names.
NEW QUESTION 23
When email authentication is configured on Cisco ESA, which two key types should be selected on the signing profile? (Choose two.)
- A. DKIM
- B. Public Keys
- C. Domain Keys
- D. Symmetric Keys
- E. Private Keys
NEW QUESTION 24
An analyst creates a new content dictionary to use with Forged Email Detection.
Which entry will be added into the dictionary?
- A. mycompany.com
- B. Alpha Beta
- C. ^Alpha\ Beta$
- D. Alpha.Beta@mycompany.com
NEW QUESTION 25
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-720 Questions & Answers shared by DumpSolutions.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/300-720-dumps/ (New 0 Q&As)