What High Value 300-815 Exam Is
Cause all that matters here is passing the Cisco 300-815 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 300-815 Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM) exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Exambible 300-815 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Check 300-815 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is first preference condition matched in a SIP-enabled incoming dial peer?
- A. incoming uri
- B. target carrier-id
- C. answer-address
- D. incoming called-number
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two types of authentication are supported for the configuration of Intercluster Lookup Service? (Choose two.)
- A. TokenID
- B. username and secret key
- C. TLS certificates
- D. passwords
- E. FQDN of the servers defined in DNS
NEW QUESTION 3
A support engineer is troubleshooting a voice network. When conducting a search for call setup details related to calling search space issues, which trace files should be investigated?
- A. CallManager traces
- B. CTI Manager traces
- C. Cisco IP Manager Assistant
- D. Call logs
NEW QUESTION 4
Why would RTP traffic that is sent from the originating endpoint fail to be received on the far endpoint?
- A. The far end connection data (c=) in the SDP was overwritten by deep packet inspection in the call signaling path.
- B. Cisco Unified Communications Manager invoked media termination point resources.
- C. The RTP traffic is arriving beyond the jitter buffer on the receiving end.
- D. A firewall in the media path is blocking TCP ports 16384-32768.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which configuration must an administrator perform to display Translation Pattern operations in Cisco Unified Communications Manager SDL traces?
- A. Enable the Detailed Call Analysis option under Enterprise Parameters for Unified CM.
- B. Set up the Digit Analysis Complexity in Service Parameters for Cisco Unified CM to TranslationAndAlternatePatternAnalysis.
- C. Check the Translation Patterns Analysis check box in Micro Traces on the Cisco Unified CM Serviceability page.
- D. By default, the Translation Patterns operations are printed in SDL traces, so no additional configuration is necessary.
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit. An administrator is troubleshooting a situation where a call placed from a phone registered to Cisco Unified Communications Manager does not complete. The administrator wants to use the Dialed Number Analyzer on Cisco Unified CM to check which translation pattern the call is matching. However, when logging in to Cisco Unified Serviceability there is no option for Dialed Number Analyzer under the tool menu. Which two steps must be performed to resolve this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Restart the subscriber
- B. Activate the Cisco Extended Functions service.
- C. Activate the Cisco CallManager service.
- D. Activate the Cisco Dialed Number Analyzer service.
- E. Activate the Cisco Dialed Number Analyzer Server service.
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer configures Cisco Unified Border Element to connect the enterprise VoIP network with a SIP telephony provider. Calls are not working in either direction. What must be configured in the dial peer 1 to fix the issue?
- A. address 555 ……..
- B. codec g729
- C. session-protocol sipv2
- D. incoming called number 555…….
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit. In an active SIP call between phone user A and phone user B, phone A initiates a call transfer to phone user C. Which two scenarios are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. Phone_A sends a SIP-REFER message to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager with Phone_C information in the Refer-To section.
- B. Phone_B sends a SIP-REFER message to the Cisco Unified CM with Phone_C information in the Refer-To section.
- C. As soon as Phone_A presses the Transfer button for the first time, Phone_B hears the MOH and the MOH audio is chosen from Phone_B User Hold MOH Audio Source settings.
- D. As soon as Phone_A presses the Transfer button for the first time, Phone_B hears the music on hold and the MOH audio is chosen from Phone_A Network Hold MOH Audio Source settings.
- E. As soon as Phone_A presses the Transfer button for the first time, Phone_B hears the MOH and the MOH audio is chosen from Phone_A User Hold MOH Audio Source settings.
NEW QUESTION 9
After configuring a Cisco CallManager Express with Cisco Unity Express, inbound calls from the PSTN SIP trunk receive a ring tone for 20 seconds and then a busy signal instead of voicemail. Which configuration fixes this problem?
- A. Router(config)# voice service voipRouter(conf-voi-serv)#allow-connections h323 to h323
- B. Router(config)#dial-peer voice 2 voipRouter(config-dial-peer)#no vad
- C. Router(config)# voice service voipRouter(conf-voi-serv)#allow-connections voice-mail mod
- D. Router(config)# voice service voipRouter(conf-voi-serv)#no supplementary-service sip moved-temporarily
NEW QUESTION 10
In Cisco Unified Communications Manager, which tool do you use to check SIP traces?
- A. MTP
- B. CCSIP
- C. RTMT
- D. OS Administration Page
NEW QUESTION 11
A company has an SRST gateway running an IOS XE image. The company plans to enable the IPv6 addressing companywide. To enable the IPv6 in a unified SRST gateway to support SIP phones, what are two supported supplementary features for an IPv6 fallback scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. three-way conference
- B. secure SIP lines
- C. T.38 fax relay
- D. transcoding
- E. SIP trunk
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two descriptions of the Standard Local Route Group deployment are true? (Choose two.)
- A. can be associated under the route group
- B. can be associated only under the route list
- C. chooses the route group that is configured under the device pool of the calling-party device
- D. chooses the route group that is configured under the device pool of the called-party device
- E. can be assigned directly to the route pattern
NEW QUESTION 13
Where is the dtmf-relay command configured on Cisco Unified Border Element?
- A. in the voice-class VoIP configuration
- B. in the VoIP dial peer
- C. in global SIP configuration
- D. in the VoIP or POTS dial peers
NEW QUESTION 14
Where on Cisco Unified Communications Manager do you configure the standard local route group for a group of devices?
- A. System > Location Info
- B. Call Routing > Route/Hunt > Local Route Group Names
- C. System > Device Pool
- D. Call Routing > Emergency Location > Emergency Location (ELIN) Groups
NEW QUESTION 15
You see the voice register pool 1 command in your Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express configuration. Which configuration is occurring in this section?
- A. configuration for a single SIP phone
- B. configuration items common for all SIP phones
- C. configuration for a pool of SIP phones (similar to device pool on Cisco Unified Communications Manager)
- D. configuration for SIP registrar service
NEW QUESTION 16
If all patterns below are configured in Cisco Unified Communications Manager which would be used when dialing the pattern “123”?
- A. 12!
- B. 12X (urgent priority set)
- C. 1XX (urgent Priority Set)
- D. 12[2-5]
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit. Calls incoming from the provider are not working through newly set up Cisco Unified Border Element. Provider engineers get the 404 Not Found SIP message. Incoming calls are coming from the provider with called number “222333444” and Cisco Unified Communications Manager is expecting the called number to be delivered as “444333222”. The administrator already verified that the IP address of the Cisco Unified CM is set up correctly and there are no dial peers configured other than those shown in the exhibit. Which action must the administrator take to fix the issue?
- A. Change the destination-pattern on the outgoing dial peer to match “444333222”.
- B. Set up translation-profile on the incoming dial peer to match incoming traffic.
- C. Create specific matching for “222333444” on the incoming dial peer.
- D. Fix the voice translation-rule to match specifically number “222333444” and change it to “444333222”.
NEW QUESTION 18
In Cisco Unified Communications Manager globalized call routing is implemented and must confirm that it is correctly implemented without making a call. Which tool do you use for verification?
- A. Dialed Number Analyzer
- B. Real-Time Monitoring Tool
- C. SDI trace
- D. SDL trace
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two statements are correct with respect to the Client Matter Code setting in the route pattern configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. The Client Matter Code feature does not support overlap sending because the Cisco Unified CM cannot determine when to prompt the user for the code.
- B. If you check the Allow Overlap Sending check box, the Require Client Matter Code check box becomes disabled.
- C. If you check the Allow Overlap Sending check box, you can also check the Require Client Matter Code check box.
- D. The Client Matter Code feature does support overlap sending because the Cisco Unified Communications Manager can determine when to prompt the user for the code.
- E. The Client Matter Code has the option to configure Authorization Level such as in the Forced Authorization Code.
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit. Within the North American Numbering Plan, gateways located in Ottawa, Canada and marked as “YOW” are assigned to the Calling Party Transformation CSS NANP_CgPTP, which contains partition NANP_calling_xforms. What is the calling-party number and the numbering type if the calling user +1613-555-1234 dials the number?
- A. calling number 613-555-1234 and numbering type “subscriber”
- B. calling number 011-1-613-555-1234 and numbering type “subscriber”
- C. calling number 011613-555-1234 and numbering type “international”
- D. calling number 613-555-1234 and numbering type “national”
NEW QUESTION 21
A network engineer designs a new dial plan and wants to block a certain range of numbers (8135100 through 8135105). What is the most specific route pattern that can be configured to block only the numbers in this range?
- A. 813510
- B. 813510
- C. 813510[^0-5]
- D. 81XXXXX
NEW QUESTION 22
An engineer must route all SIP calls in the form of <user>@example.com to the SIP trunk gateway corporate local. Which two SIP route patterns can be used to accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A. email@example.com
- B. *@example.com
- C. gateway.corporate.local
- D. example.com
- E. *.*
NEW QUESTION 23
When locations-based Call Admission Control denies the call, which two masks can AAR apply when routing the call through the PSTN? (Choose two.)
- A. AAR destination mask
- B. called party transform mask
- C. external phone number mask
- D. +E.164 alternate number mask
- E. enterrise alternate number mask
NEW QUESTION 24
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-815 Questions & Answers shared by Allfreedumps.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.allfreedumps.com/300-815-dumps.html (New 0 Q&As)