Up To Date 300-820 Test Question For Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud And Edge Solutions (CLCEI) Certification
Act now and download your Cisco 300-820 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Cisco 300-820 tutorials. Download Up to the minute Cisco Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Cisco 300-820 with a classic professional.
Also have 300-820 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two statements about Expressway media traversal are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Expressway Control is the traversal server installed in the DMZ.
- B. The Expressway Edge must be put in a firewall DMZ segment.
- C. Cisco Unified Communications Manager zone can be either traversal server or client.
- D. The Unified Communications traversal zone can be used for Mobile and Remote Access.
- E. Both Expressway Edge interfaces can be NATed.
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit. An ISDN gateway is registered to Expressway-C with a prefix of 9 and/or it has a neighbor zone specified that routes calls starting with a 9. Which value should be entered into the "Source" field to prevent toll fraud regardless at origin of the call?
- A. Traversal Zone
- B. Any
- C. Neighbor Zone
- D. All
NEW QUESTION 3
An Expressway-E is configured using a single NIC with NAT.
How must the Expressway-C traversal client zone be configured to connect to the Expressway-E?
- A. TLS verify must be enabled.
- B. The zone profile must be set to default.
- C. The peer address must be the Expressway-E NAT address.
- D. The peer address must be the Expressway-E LAN 1 IP address.
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit. Cisco Unified Communications Manager routes the call via the Webex Meetings route list and route group to the Video Mesh cluster Node#1 in the Video Mesh cluster is hosting the meeting and has reached full capacity, but other nodes in the cluster still have spare capacity.
What happens to the participant's call?
- A. Another node in the cluster is used and an intra-cluster cascade between the two Video Mesh nodes is formed.
- B. The call is queued.
- C. The call fails.
- D. Another node in the cluster is used and an intra-cluster cascade between Webex and the new Video Mesh node is formed.
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit. Which two numbers match the regular expression? (Choose two.)
- A. d20d16d20d22
- B. 2091652010224
- C. 209165200225
- D. d209d165d200d224
- E. 209165200224
NEW QUESTION 6
Which zone is required between Expressway-E and Expressway-C in Mobile and Remote Access deployments?
- A. Unified Communications traversal zone
- B. neighbor zone
- C. DNS zone
- D. traversal zone
NEW QUESTION 7
When determining why Mobile and Remote Access to Cisco TelePresence equipment does not work anymore for an organization. There are several administrators and configuration changes could have happened without anyone knowing. Internal communication seems to be working, but no external system can register or call anywhere. Gathering symptoms, you also discover that no internal systems can call out either.
What is TraversalZone missing that causes this issue?
- A. link to the DefaultZone
- B. pipe to the DefaultZone
- C. SIP trunk to the DefaultZone
- D. route pattern to the DefaultZone
NEW QUESTION 8
An organization with a domain name of example.com.
Which two SRV records are valid for a SIP and H.323 communication? (Choose two.)
- A. _sips._tcp.example.com
- B. _sips._udp.example.com
- C. _h323ls._udp.example com
- D. _h323ls._tcp.example.com
- E. _collab-edge._tls.example.com
NEW QUESTION 9
A company has enabled ICE to optimize call flows and improve video quality between their Cisco Collaboration endpoints internally and externally.
For which reason would you see activity on the TURN server when a call is established between two external endpoints?
- A. The video call is using encryption, which is not supported by ICE with CUCM 12.5
- B. ICE cannot reduce the packet loss on the link
- C. A STUN cannot punch holes in the firewall
- D. The video call is using 4K resolution, which is not supported by ICE with CUCM 12.5
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements about Cisco Webex Video Mesh Nodes are true? (Choose two.)
- A. When Expressway Core works with VMN clusters, Expressway Core decides which VMN is used for signaling/media connection.
- B. Cloud-registered devices choose a VMN cluster based on the lowest STUN round trip delay.
- C. The cascading traffic between VMN must bypass the firewall.
- D. When Cisco Unified Communications Manager works with multiple VMNs, Cisco Unified CM decides which VMN is used for signaling connection.
- E. A VMN can terminate a media connection while operating in maintenance mode.
NEW QUESTION 11
When an Expressway-E is configured for static NAT, which Session Description Protocol attribute is modified to reflect the NAT address?
- A. SDP b-line
- B. SIP record route
- C. SDP c-line
- D. SDP m-line
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit. Which description of the transformation is true?
- A. It converts firstname.lastname@example.org:<port> to email@example.com
- B. It changes all patterns that begin with firstname.lastname@example.org:<port> to email@example.com
- C. It changes firstname.lastname@example.org:<port> to email@example.com
- D. It converts firstname.lastname@example.org:<port> to email@example.com
NEW QUESTION 13
Which step is required when configuring cloud and hybrid deployments for Cisco Jabber?
- A. Add the Jabber user to Cisco Unity Connection.
- B. Add the Jabber user to Expressway-E.
- C. Add the Jabber user to Expressway-C.
- D. Add Jabber Users to the Cisco Webex Administration Tool.
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit. If the Webex Teams device cannot connect to Video Mesh Cluster-1 because it is busy, which media node does the Webex Teams device connect to next?
- A. Both Cloud Node US-EAST and US-WEST
- B. Video Mesh Cluster-2
- C. Cloud Node US-EAST
- D. Cloud Node US-WEST
NEW QUESTION 15
Where are voice calls handled in a Cisco Jabber hybrid cloud-based deployment with Cisco Webex Platform Service?
- A. Voice calls use Webex Calling platform for call control and use hybrid media nodes for local conferencing.
- B. Voice calls use local media nodes to keep traffic internal for internal traffic and use Webex Calling for external calls.
- C. Voice call use Cisco Unified Communications Manager for local calls and Webex Calling for external calls.
- D. Voice calls use local Cisco Unified Communications Manager for all calls.
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit. Mobile Cisco Jabber cannot register with on-premises Cisco Unified Communications Manager using Mobile and Remote Access. Some logs were captured on Expressway Edge. Which action corrects this problem?
- A. Ensure that the peer address does not match the Common Name on certificate.
- B. Ensure that the _cisco-uds SRV record has been configured.
- C. Ensure that the credential has been entered correctly.
- D. Ensure that the SIP domains are added on Expressway Core.
NEW QUESTION 17
In a Mobile and Remote Access deployment, where must communications be encrypted with TLS?
- A. Cisco Expressway-E and endpoints outside the enterprise
- B. Cisco Expressway-C, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and IM&P
- C. Cisco Expressway-C, Cisco Expressway-E, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- D. Cisco Expressway-C, Cisco Expressway-E, and endpoints outside the enterprise
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the purpose of a transform in the Expressway server?
- A. A transform has the function as a neighbor zone in the Expresswa
- B. It creates a connection with another server.
- C. A transform changes the audio codec when the call goes through the Expressway.
- D. A transform is used to route calls to a destination.
- E. A transform changes an alias that matches certain criteria into another alias.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which statement about the Cisco Webex hybrid service is true?
- A. Expressway Connector is required for an on-premises Exchange server.
- B. Hybrid Message service works only with Jabber cloud deployment.
- C. Directory Connector is required for Azure AD.
- D. Directory Connector must be deployed for OBTP to work with on-premises video devices.
NEW QUESTION 20
What happens to the encrypted signaling traffic of a collaboration device if you place it inside a firewall with private IP addresses and try to make a call over IP without any collaboration infrastructure?
- A. The signaling makes it back to the endpoint because the firewall is an application layer gateway and provides address translation.
- B. Encrypted IP traffic for collaboration devices always is trusted by the firewall.
- C. The signaling does not make it back to the endpoint because the firewall cannot inspect encrypted traffic.
- D. The signaling makes it back to the endpoint because the endpoint sent the private address to the external endpoint.
NEW QUESTION 21
Refer to the exhibit. When configuring a search rule that routes calls to a zone, what occurs when 13358 is dialed?
- A. 13358 is replaced by 135, and then is sent to the local zone.
- B. 13358 is replaced by 135 and remains in the same zone.
- C. 13358 is replaced by 135, and then is sent to the traversal zone.
- D. 13358 is sent directly to the traversal zone.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which step is taken when configuring a Cisco Expressway solution?
- A. Configure the Expressway-E by using a non-traversal server zone.
- B. Enable static NAT on the Expressway-E only.
- C. Disable H.323 mode on the Expressway-E.
- D. Enable H.323 H.460.19 demultiplexing mode on the Expressway-C.
NEW QUESTION 23
What are two reasons why port 8443 is unreachable from the Internet to the Expressway-E? (Choose two.)
- A. The MRA license is missing on the Expressway-E.
- B. The Unified Communications zone is down.
- C. Transform is not configured on Expressway-E.
- D. The SRV record for _cisco-uds is misconfigured.
- E. The firewall is blocking the port.
NEW QUESTION 24
Refer to the exhibit. What is the result of a transformation applied to alias 88514?
- A. firstname.lastname@example.org
- B. 88513@ccnpcollab com
- C. email@example.com
- D. firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW QUESTION 25
A company is installing Cisco Collaboration infrastructure and one of the requirements is that they must be able to communicate with many external parties that are using H.323 and SIP. Internally they want to register the endpoints only on SIP. Which functionality would describe the feature that needs to be enabled and where to achieve this?
- A. Interworking in Expressway-C
- B. Transcoding in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- C. Transcoding in Expressway-C
- D. Interworking in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-820 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-820/ (New 0 Q&As Version)