Top Tips Of Far Out 300-920 Exam Question
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 300-920 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 300-920 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Cisco 300-920 exam. Latest Cisco 300-920 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Cisco 300-920 Brain Dumps First.
Free demo questions for Cisco 300-920 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two capabilities are currently supported by the Webex Meetings XML API? (Choose two.)
- A. Request a recording link for playback.
- B. Send a text message to the meeting host.
- C. Request permissions to schedule on someone else’s behalf.
- D. Schedule a new meeting.
- E. Send a problem report.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements about Webex Teams refresh tokens are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The refresh token is useless without the client ID and client secret.
- B. An attacker can use the refresh token to send messages on behalf of the user.
- C. The refresh token is used to generate a new access token.
- D. A new refresh token cannot be granted until the client ID is invalidated.
- E. The refresh token does not expire.
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the exhibit. What causes the error message?
- A. xapi must be enabled for promises.
- B. HttpClient AllowInsecureHTTPS has not been enabled.
- C. The NODE_TLS_REJECT_UNAUTHORIZED environment variable must be set to 0.
- D. HttpClient must be changes to HttpsClient.
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit. Which code for blank lines 26, 27, and 28 gives invitees 900 seconds before the scheduled time to join the meeting, sets the meeting to last for 30 minutes, and sets the meeting timezone to Pacific US?
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit. An ‘Action Button’ with identifier ‘panel_1’ is deployed to the Touch10 interface of a Room Series device. Which event must be inserted into line 14 to turn the music on/off in the conference room?
- A. UserInterface Extensions Event Pressed
- B. UserInterface Extensions Panel Clicked
- C. UserInterface Extensions Widget GetValue
- D. UserInterface Extensions Widget Action
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit. Assume that there is already a connection to a device for this jsxapi.code snippet. Which snippet completes the code so that the connected device makes a call to the user email@example.com?
NEW QUESTION 7
Which XML snippet does an admin use with a Webex Meetings XML API request to retrieve info on multiple users?
- A. <bodyContent xsi:type=”java:com.webex.service.binding.user.GetUser”><webExId>.*</webExId></bodyContent>
- B. <bodyContent xsi:type=”java:com.webex.service.binding.user.LstsummaryUser”><webExId>.*</webExId></bodyContent>
- C. <bodyContent xsi:type=”java:com.webex.service.binding.user.GetUser”></bodyContent>
- D. <bodyContent xsi:type=”java:com.webex.service.binding.user.LstsummaryUser”></bodyContent>
NEW QUESTION 8
Which user role implicitly has permission in the Events API to retrieve “message created” events from other users in the same organization?
- A. Compliance Officer
- B. User and Device Administrator
- C. Full Administrator
- D. User Administrator
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit. With this in-room configuration, which command successfully sets the slider to 50?
- A. xcommand UserInterface Extensions Widget SetSlider Value: 50
- B. xcommand UserInterface Extensions Widget Slider: 50 Widget: “widget_1”
- C. xconfiguration UserInterface Extensions widget_1 50
- D. xcommand UserInterface Extensions Widget SetValue WidgetId: “widget_1” Value: 50
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit. Which Webex Teams REST API request has generated the response body in the exhibit?
- A. GET/v1/rooms?sortBy=lastactivity
- B. GET/v1/rooms?sortBy=created
- C. GET/v1/rooms?max=1
- D. GET/v1/spaces?orderBy=lastActivity
NEW QUESTION 11
A Webex Teams bot is deployed but soon it stops responding. Which two explanations are the cause of the issue? (Choose two.)
- A. A new webhook was created, which marks the old webhook as inactive.
- B. The web server that is set to receive webhooks is not configured to return a 200 messag
- C. And the webhook is disabled.
- D. The webhook secret is expired and must be refreshed.
- E. The refresh token is not being used.
- F. The bot owner regenerated the access token on developer.webex.com.
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit. A webhook has been created so that an application is notified when users mention a bot in a Webex Teams space. The exhibit shows an example of a notification received by the application. Which code snippet correctly processes the JSON payload using the Webex Node.js SDK in order to print out messages that mention the bot?
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit. The Node.js script shown uses the Webex Meetings XML API to print “Here!” to the console. Which statement is a correct observation about the results of the script?
- A. The <meetingPassword> was not complex enough.
- B. The <sessionTicket> credential was expired.
- C. The WebexMeetings XML API service processed the request.
- D. The meeting was created successfully.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two filters are valid for limiting a webhook? (Choose two.)
- A. roomId=<roomId>
- B. personId!=<personId>
- C. spaceId=<spaceId>
- D. personId=<personId>$spaceId=<spaceId>
- E. personId=<personId>$roomId=<roomId>
NEW QUESTION 15
A company wants to adopt Webex Teams as a messaging platform and use REST APIs to automate the creation of teams and rooms. Which sequence of REST API requests is needed to create and populate a new Webex team and create a populated Webex room for the team?
- A. POST /teams, POST /memberships, POST /rooms
- B. POST /teams, POST /people, POST /rooms
- C. POST /teams, POST /team/memberships, POST /rooms
- D. POST /teams, POST /team/memberships, POST /rooms, POST /memberships
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit. A Webex Teams REST API response is shown with the HTTP Header missing. Which HTTP header expected in this response?
- A. Push
- B. Link
- C. Patch
- D. Put
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit. A macro and a UI extension (also called In-Room Control) are being developed. What is the reason for the error displayed in the console?
- A. Widgets of type “Slider” are not supported on the device.
- B. The UI extension was not exported to the device.
- C. The name of the widget in the macro and the UI extension must match.
- D. Promises are not supported for this device.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which xAPI access mechanism requires separate connections for commands and notifications?
- A. Serial
- B. WebSocket
- C. HTTP/HTTPS
- D. SSH
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two statements describe valid limitations for Webex Teams bot accounts in a group space? (Choose two.)
- A. A bot account cannot send a message without an SSL certificate.
- B. A bot account cannot hear a message unless the bot is @ mentioned.
- C. A bot account cannot send a message without a valid access token.
- D. A bot account cannot respond to another bot.
- E. A bot account cannot send a message with an @mention.
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit. On line 4, the script retrieves a context from a DOM element that was generated from a server-side component. How does that server-side component obtain the value for the ‘context’ element?
- A. by opening a dialog asking the end-user to paste his personal access token
- B. by completing an authorization code grant flow using the identifier and secret of an OAuth integration
- C. by embedding the access token of a Bot account
- D. by creating a guest token using the identifier and secret of a Guest Issuer application
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-920 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-920/ (New 0 Q&As Version)