The Secret Of EC-Council 312-50v11 Samples
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 312-50v11 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the EC-Council 312-50v11 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the EC-Council 312-50v11 exam. Latest EC-Council 312-50v11 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try EC-Council 312-50v11 Brain Dumps First.
Free 312-50v11 Demo Online For EC-Council Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
When you are getting information about a web server, it is very important to know the HTTP Methods (GET, POST, HEAD, PUT, DELETE, TRACE) that are available because there are two critical methods (PUT and DELETE). PUT can upload a file to the server and DELETE can delete a file from the server. You can detect all these methods (GET, POST, HEAD, DELETE, PUT, TRACE) using NMAP script engine. What Nmap script will help you with this task?
- A. http-methods
- B. http enum
- C. http-headers
- D. http-git
NEW QUESTION 2
Log monitoring tools performing behavioral analysis have alerted several suspicious logins on a Linux server occurring during non-business hours. After further examination of all login activities, it is noticed that none of the logins have occurred during typical work hours. A Linux administrator who is investigating this problem realizes the system time on the Linux server is wrong by more than twelve hours. What protocol used on Linux servers to synchronize the time has stopped working?
- A. Time Keeper
- B. NTP
- C. PPP
- D. OSPP
NEW QUESTION 3
Due to a slowdown of normal network operations, the IT department decided to monitor internet traffic for all of the employees. From a legal standpoint, what would be troublesome to take this kind of measure?
- A. All of the employees would stop normal work activities
- B. IT department would be telling employees who the boss is
- C. Not informing the employees that they are going to be monitored could be an invasion of privacy.
- D. The network could still experience traffic slow down.
NEW QUESTION 4
By using a smart card and pin, you are using a two-factor authentication that satisfies
- A. Something you are and something you remember
- B. Something you have and something you know
- C. Something you know and something you are
- D. Something you have and something you are
NEW QUESTION 5
Hackers often raise the trust level of a phishing message by modeling the email to look similar to the internal email used by the target company. This includes using logos, formatting, and names of the target company. The phishing message will often use the name of the company CEO, President, or Managers. The time a hacker spends performing research to locate this information about a company is known as?
- A. Exploration
- B. Investigation
- C. Reconnaissance
- D. Enumeration
NEW QUESTION 6
Which Intrusion Detection System is the best applicable for large environments where critical assets on the network need extra scrutiny and is ideal for observing sensitive network segments?
- A. Honeypots
- B. Firewalls
- C. Network-based intrusion detection system (NIDS)
- D. Host-based intrusion detection system (HIDS)
NEW QUESTION 7
You receive an e-mail like the one shown below. When you click on the link contained in the mail, you are redirected to a website seeking you to download free Anti-Virus software.
Dear valued customers,
We are pleased to announce the newest version of Antivirus 2010 for Windows which will probe you with total security against the latest spyware, malware, viruses, Trojans and other online threats. Simply visit the link below and enter your antivirus code:
or you may contact us at the following address: Media Internet Consultants, Edif. Neptuno, Planta
Baja, Ave. Ricardo J. Alfaro, Tumba Muerto, n/a Panama
How will you determine if this is Real Anti-Virus or Fake Anti-Virus website?
- A. Look at the website design, if it looks professional then it is a Real Anti-Virus website
- B. Connect to the site using SSL, if you are successful then the website is genuine
- C. Search using the URL and Anti-Virus product name into Google and lookout for suspicious warnings against this site
- D. Download and install Anti-Virus software from this suspicious looking site, your Windows 7 will prompt you and stop the installation if the downloaded file is a malware
- E. Download and install Anti-Virus software from this suspicious looking site, your Windows 7 will prompt you and stop the installation if the downloaded file is a malware
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the algorithm used by LM for Windows2000 SAM?
- A. MD4
- B. DES
- C. SHA
- D. SSL
NEW QUESTION 9
An attacker with access to the inside network of a small company launches a successful STP manipulation attack. What will he do next?
- A. He will create a SPAN entry on the spoofed root bridge and redirect traffic to his computer.
- B. He will activate OSPF on the spoofed root bridge.
- C. He will repeat this action so that it escalates to a DoS attack.
- D. He will repeat the same attack against all L2 switches of the network.
NEW QUESTION 10
During an Xmas scan what indicates a port is closed?
- A. No return response
- B. RST
- C. ACK
- D. SYN
NEW QUESTION 11
Null sessions are un-authenticated connections (not using a username or password.) to an NT or 2000 system. Which TCP and UDP ports must you filter to check null sessions on your network?
- A. 137 and 139
- B. 137 and 443
- C. 139 and 443
- D. 139 and 445
NEW QUESTION 12
An attacker, using a rogue wireless AP, performed an MITM attack and injected an HTML code to embed a malicious applet in all HTTP connections.
When users accessed any page, the applet ran and exploited many machines. Which one of the following tools the hacker probably used to inject HTML code?
- A. Wireshark
- B. Ettercap
- C. Aircrack-ng
- D. Tcpdump
NEW QUESTION 13
Eve is spending her day scanning the library computers. She notices that Alice is using a computer whose port 445 is active and listening. Eve uses the ENUM tool to enumerate Alice machine. From the command prompt, she types the following command.
What is Eve trying to do?
- A. Eve is trying to connect as a user with Administrator privileges
- B. Eve is trying to enumerate all users with Administrative privileges
- C. Eve is trying to carry out a password crack for user Administrator
- D. Eve is trying to escalate privilege of the null user to that of Administrator
NEW QUESTION 14
_____ is a tool that can hide processes from the process list, can hide files, registry entries, and intercept keystrokes.
- A. Trojan
- B. RootKit
- C. DoS tool
- D. Scanner
- E. Backdoor
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following is the structure designed to verify and authenticate the identity of individuals within the enterprise taking part in a data exchange?
- A. SOA
- B. biometrics
- C. single sign on
- D. PKI
NEW QUESTION 16
Todd has been asked by the security officer to purchase a counter-based authentication system. Which of the following best describes this type of system?
- A. A biometric system that bases authentication decisions on behavioral attributes.
- B. A biometric system that bases authentication decisions on physical attributes.
- C. An authentication system that creates one-time passwords that are encrypted with secret keys.
- D. An authentication system that uses passphrases that are converted into virtual passwords.
NEW QUESTION 17
What do Trinoo, TFN2k, WinTrinoo, T-Sight, and Stracheldraht have in common?
- A. All are hacking tools developed by the legion of doom
- B. All are tools that can be used not only by hackers, but also security personnel
- C. All are DDOS tools
- D. All are tools that are only effective against Windows
- E. All are tools that are only effective against Linux
NEW QUESTION 18
Take a look at the following attack on a Web Server using obstructed URL:
How would you protect from these attacks?
- A. Configure the Web Server to deny requests involving "hex encoded" characters
- B. Create rules in IDS to alert on strange Unicode requests
- C. Use SSL authentication on Web Servers
- D. Enable Active Scripts Detection at the firewall and routers
NEW QUESTION 19
Tess King is using the nslookup command to craft queries to list all DNS information (such as Name Servers, host names, MX records, CNAME records, glue records (delegation for child Domains), zone serial number, TimeToLive (TTL) records, etc) for a Domain.
What do you think Tess King is trying to accomplish? Select the best answer.
- A. A zone harvesting
- B. A zone transfer
- C. A zone update
- D. A zone estimate
NEW QUESTION 20
Which utility will tell you in real time which ports are listening or in another state?
- A. Netstat
- B. TCPView
- C. Nmap
- D. Loki
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following is a low-tech way of gaining unauthorized access to systems?
- A. Social Engineering
- B. Eavesdropping
- C. Scanning
- D. Sniffing
NEW QUESTION 22
You are analysing traffic on the network with Wireshark. You want to routinely run a cron job which will run the capture against a specific set of IPs - 192.168.8.0/24. What command you would use?
- A. wireshark --fetch ''192.168.8*''
- B. wireshark --capture --local masked 192.168.8.0 ---range 24
- C. tshark -net 188.8.131.52 mask 192.168.8.0
- D. sudo tshark -f''net 192 .68.8.0/24''
NEW QUESTION 23
What did the following commands determine?
- A. That the Joe account has a SID of 500
- B. These commands demonstrate that the guest account has NOT been disabled
- C. These commands demonstrate that the guest account has been disabled
- D. That the true administrator is Joe
- E. Issued alone, these commands prove nothing
NEW QUESTION 24
* 1. Victim opens the attacker's web site.
* 2. Attacker sets up a web site which contains interesting and attractive content like 'Do you want to make
$1000 in a day?'.
* 3. Victim clicks to the interesting and attractive content URL.
* 4. Attacker creates a transparent 'iframe' in front of the URL which victim attempts to click, so victim thinks that he/she clicks to the 'Do you want to make $1000 in a day?' URL but actually he/she clicks to the content or URL that exists in the transparent 'iframe' which is setup by the attacker.
What is the name of the attack which is mentioned in the scenario?
- A. Session Fixation
- B. HTML Injection
- C. HTTP Parameter Pollution
- D. Clickjacking Attack
NEW QUESTION 25
Peter extracts the SIDs list from Windows 2000 Server machine using the hacking tool "SIDExtractor". Here is the output of the SIDs:
From the above list identify the user account with System Administrator privileges.
- A. John
- B. Rebecca
- C. Sheela
- D. Shawn
- E. Somia
- F. Chang
- G. Micah
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full 312-50v11 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/312-50v11-exam-dumps.html (New 254 Q&As Version)