What Actual 350-501 Practice Is
It is more faster and easier to pass the Cisco 350-501 exam by using Precise Cisco Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Abreast of the times 350-501 Exam and find the same core area 350-501 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Free demo questions for Cisco 350-501 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit. BGPsec is implemented on R1, R2, R3, and R4. BGP peering is established between neighboring autonomous systems. Which statement about implementation is true?
- A. BGP updates from the iBGP peers are appended with a community of local-as.
- B. BGP updates from the all BGP peers are appended with a community of no-export.
- C. BGP updates from the eBGP peers are appended with an additional AS path value that is statically set by the domain administrator.
- D. BGP updates from the eBGP peers are appended with a BGPsec attribute sequence that includes a public key hash and digital signature.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which BGP attribute is used first when determining the best path?
- A. origin
- B. AS path
- C. local preference
- D. weight
NEW QUESTION 3
You are creating new Cisco MPLS TE tunnels. Which type of RSVP message does the headend router send to reserve bandwidth on the path to the tailend router?
- A. path
- B. tear
- C. error
- D. reservation
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibits. Which information is provided for traceback analysis when this configuration is applied?
- A. source interface
- B. packet size distribution
- C. IP sub flow cache
- D. BGP version
NEW QUESTION 5
An engineer working for telecommunication company needs to secure the LAN network using a prefix list.
Which best practice should the engineer follow when he implements a prefix list?
- A. An engineer must identify the prefix list with a number only.
- B. The final entry in a prefix list must be /32.
- C. An engineer must include only the prefixes for which he needs to log activity.
- D. An engineer must use nonsequential sequence numbers in the prefix list so that he can insert additional entries later.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which regular expression query modifier function indicates the start of a string?
- A. +
- B. ^
- C. $
- D. [^]
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit. On R1, which output does the show isis neighbors command generate?
NEW QUESTION 8
A customer of an ISP requests support to setup a BGP routing policy. Which BGP attribute should be configured to choose specific BGP speakers as preferred points for the customer AS?
- A. lowest multi-exit discriminator
- B. highest local preference outbound
- C. lowest local preference inbound
- D. highest local preference inbound
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit. Which effect of this configuration is true?
- A. It enables MPLS on the interface.
- B. It creates a pseudowire class named cisco.
- C. It enables AToM on interface gigabitethernet1/0.
- D. It enables tagging for VLAN 12 on the interface.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit. A network operator working for service provider with an employee id: 1234:56:789 applied this configuration to a router. Which additional step should the engineer use to enable LDP?
- A. Enable MPLS LDP on the interface.
- B. Disable Cisco Express Forwarding globally.
- C. Delete the static router ID.
- D. Configure the both keyword to enable LDP globally.
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit. Which statement supports QPPB implementation?
- A. QPPB policies affect only egress traffic.
- B. QoS policies rely exclusively on BGP attributes to manipulate traffic.
- C. QoS policies are identified in the MPLS forwarding table.
- D. QoS policies use BGP to gain full coverage on the network.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three OSPF parameters must match before two devices can establish an OSPF adjacency? (Choose three.)
- A. IP address
- B. subnet mask
- C. interface cost
- D. process ID
- E. area number
- F. hello timer setting
NEW QUESTION 13
Which configuration modifies Local Packet Transport Services hardware policies?
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer wants to authenticate the OSPF neighbor between PE-A and PE-B using MD5. Which command on PE-B successfully completes the configuration?
- A. PE-B(config-if)#ip ospf message-digest-key 1 md5 44578611 PE-B(config- if)#ip ospf authentication null
- B. PE-B(config-if)#ip ospf message-digest-key 1 md5 44578611 PE-B(config-if)#ip ospf authentication key-chain 44578611
- C. PE-B(config-if)#ip ospf message-digest-key 1 md5 44568611 PE-B(config- if)#ip ospf authentication null
- D. PE-B(config-if)#ip ospf message-digest-key 1 md5 44578611 PE-B(config- if)#ip ospf authentication message-digest
NEW QUESTION 15
How much must the MTU be increased when configuring the 802.1q VLAN tag?
- A. 2 bytes
- B. 4 bytes
- C. 8 bytes
- D. 12 bytes
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit. Router 1 was experiencing a DDoS attack that was traced to interface gigabitethernet0/1. Which statement about this configuration is true?
- A. Router 1 accepts all traffic that ingresses and egresses interface gigabitethernet0/1.
- B. Router 1 drops all traffic that ingresses interface gigabitethernet0/1 that has a FIB entry that exits a different interface.
- C. Router 1 accepts source addresses that have a match in the FIB that indicates it is reachable through a real interface.
- D. Router 1 accepts source addresses on interface gigabitethernet0/1 that are private addresses.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two uses of the YANG data modeling language are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It can be used to model the configuration used by NETCONF operations.
- B. It can be used to access a device by HTTP.
- C. It can be used to replace the OSI model for troubleshooting.
- D. It can be used to shape state data of network elements.
- E. It can be used to replace RESTCONF as a mechanism to install and manipulate configuration.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which additional feature does MPLS DiffServ tunneling support?
- A. matching EXP and DSCP values
- B. PHB layer management
- C. using GRE tunnels to hide markings
- D. interaction between MPLS and IGP
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit. What is the URL used for with REST API?
- A. It is used to initiate an FTP session to save a running configuration of a device.
- B. It is used to send a message to the APIC to perform an operation on a managed object or class operator.
- C. It is used to contact a URL filter to determine the efficacy of a web address.
- D. It is used to send a TACACS + authentication request to a server.
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit. This output is included at the end of an output that was provided by a device using NETCONF. What does the code show?
- A. It shows that the full configuration is being modeled by YANG.
- B. It shows NETCONF uses remote procedure calls.
- C. It shows the hostname of the device as rpc-reply.
- D. It shows that the running configuration is blank.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which configuration enables BGP FlowSpec client function and installation of policies on all local interfaces?
- A. flowspec address- family ipv4 local-install interface-all
- B. flowspec address- family ipv4 install interface-all local
- C. flowspec address- family ipv4 install interface-all
- D. flowspec address- family ipv4 local-install all-interface
NEW QUESTION 22
Recommend!! Get the Full 350-501 dumps in VCE and PDF From Allfreedumps.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.allfreedumps.com/350-501-dumps.html (New 102 Q&As Version)