Rebirth 350-801 Free Practice Questions For Implementing And Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies Certification
Cause all that matters here is passing the Cisco 350-801 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 350-801 Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Actualtests 350-801 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Also have 350-801 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
A customer wants a video conference with five Cisco TelePresence IX5000 Series systems. Which media resource is necessary in the design to fully utilize the immersive functions?
- A. Cisco PVDM4-128
- B. software conference bridge on Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- C. Cisco Webex Meetings Server
- D. Cisco Meeting Server
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two DNS records must be created to configure Service Discovery for or premises Jabber? (Choose two.)
- A. _cisco-uds._tls.cisco.com pointing to the IP address of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- B. _cuplogin._tcp.cisco.com pointing to a record of IM&P
- C. _cuplogin._tls.cisco com pointing to the IP address of IM&P
- D. _cisco-uds._tcp.cisco com painting to a record of Cisco Unified CM
- E. _xmpp._tls.cisco.com pointing to a record of IM&P
NEW QUESTION 3
After an engineer runs the utils ntp status command on the Cisco Unified Communications Manager publisher, the stratum value is 16. Which issue can the Cisco Unified CM cluster experience?
- A. Unified CM sends an NTPV4 packet.
- B. Database replication is not synchronized on the Unified CM nodes.
- C. The cluster loses access to port 124 at the firewall.
- D. The date/time group on all phones defaults to the time zone of the engineer.
NEW QUESTION 4
A collaboration engineer must configure Cisco Unified Border Element to support up to five concurrent outbound calls across an Ethernet link with a bandwidth of 160 kb to the Internet Telephony Service Provider. Which set of commands allows the engineer to complete the task without compromising voice quality?
- A. dial-peer voice 1 voip translation- profile outgoing Strip9 max-conn 5 destination-pattern 91[2-9]..[2-9]……$session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4:22.214.171.124 dtmf-relay rtp-nte sip- notify sip-kpml
- B. dial-peer voice 1 voip translation-profile outgoing Strip9 max- conn 5destination-pattern 91[2-9]..[2-9]……$ session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4:126.96.36.199 dtmf-relay rtp- nte sip-notify sip-kpml codec ilbc mode 20
- C. dial-peer voice 1 voip translation- profile outgoing Strip9 max-conn 5 destination-pattern 91[2-9]..[2-9]……$ session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4:188.8.131.52 dtmf-relay rtp- nte sip-notify sip-kpml codec aacld
- D. dial-peer voice 1 voip translation- profile outgoing Strip9 max-conn 5 destination-pattern 91[2-9]..[2-9]……$ session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4:184.108.40.206 dtmf-relay rtp- nte sip-notify sip-kpml codec mp4a- latm
NEW QUESTION 5
A customer is deploying a SIP IOS gateway for a customer who requires that in-band DTMF relay is first priority and out-of-band DTMF relay is second priority. Which IOS entry sets the required priority?
- A. dtmf-relay rtp-nte sip-notify B.dtmf-relay cisco-rtp
- B. sip-notify dtmf-relay rtp-nte
- C. dtmf-relay sip-kpml cisco-rtp
NEW QUESTION 6
Which configuration on Cisco Unified Communications Manager is required for SIP MWI to work?
- A. The line partition must be inside the inbound CSS assigned to the CUC SIP trunk.
- B. The line partition must be inside the rerouting CSS assigned to the Cisco Unity Connection SIP trunk.
- C. Set the “Enable message waiting indicator” on the part group.
- D. Assign a MWI extension on the mailbox.
NEW QUESTION 7
A remote office has a less-than-optimal WAN connection and experiences packet loss, delay, and jitter. Which VoIP codec should be used in this situation?
- A. G.711ulaw
- B. iLBC
- C. G.722.1
- D. G.729A
NEW QUESTION 8
Which DHCP option must be set up for new phones to obtain the TFTP server IP address?
- A. option 15
- B. option 6
- C. option 66
- D. option 120
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two types of device are supported by the Bulk Administration Tool? (Choose two.)
- A. H.322 clients
- B. Cisco Unified IP phones (all models)
- C. SIP trunks
- D. H.225 trunks
- E. music on hold servers
NEW QUESTION 10
An engineer encounters third-party devices that do not support Cisco Discovery Protocol. What must be configured on the network to allow device discovery?
- A. LACP
- B. TFTP
- C. LLDP
- D. SNMP
NEW QUESTION 11
Which description of the Mobile and Remote Access feature is true?
- A. Collaboration Edge feature that enables remote individuals to perform international calls from Jabber with a VPN connection.
- B. Collaboration Edge feature that enables remote individuals to access all enterprise collaboration services using a PC within the corporate environment.
- C. Collaboration Edge feature that enables remote individuals to access enterprise collaboration services via Jabber without the use of a VPN connection.
- D. Collaboration Edge feature that enables remote individuals to access enterprise collaboration services via Jabber with the use of a VPN connection.
NEW QUESTION 12
When a remote office location is set up with limited bandwidth resources, which codec carries the most voice calls?
- A. G.711
- B. G.722
- C. G.723
- D. G.729
NEW QUESTION 13
An administrator recently upgraded a Cisco Webex DX80 through its web interface but discovered the next morning that the unit has received to its previous version. What must the administrator do to prevent this from happening again?
- A. Assign a phone security profile with secure SIP.
- B. Set the prepare cluster for rollback to pre-8-0 enterprise parameter to true.
- C. Confirm the phone load name in the phone configuration.
- D. Assign a universal device template to the phone.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which configuration step is necessary for a Cisco SIP phone to synchronize its time with a specific source?
- A. Add a Phone NTP Reference to the Date/Time Group.
- B. Assign the device to the correct region.
- C. Change the Time Format from 24-hour to 12-hour.
- D. Change the Time Zone from “America/Los_Angeles" to “Etc/GMT+8".
NEW QUESTION 15
A customer has Cisco Unity Connections that is integrated with LDAP. As a Unity Connection administrator, you have received a request to change the first name for VM user. Where must the change be performed?
- A. Cisco Unity Connection
- B. Cisco Unified Communications Manager end user
- C. Active Directory
- D. Cisco IM and Presence
NEW QUESTION 16
A Cisco Unity Connection Administrator must set a voice mailbox so that it can be accessed from a secondary device. Which configuration on the voice mailbox makes this change?
- A. Attempt Forward routing rule
- B. Alternate Extensions
- C. Alternate Names
- D. Mobile User
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the major difference between the two possible Cisco IM and Presence high-availability modes?
- A. Balanced mode provides user load balancing and user failover in the event of an outag
- B. Active/standby mode provides an always on standby node in the event of an outage, and it also provides load balancing.
- C. Balanced mode provides user load balancing and user failover only for manually generated failover
- D. Active/standby mode provides an unconfigured standby node in the event of an outage, but it does not provide load balancing.
- E. Balanced mode provides user load balancing and user failover in the event of an outag
- F. Active/standby mode provides an always on standby node in the event of an outage, but it does not provide load balancing.
- G. Balanced mode does not provide user load balancing, but it provides in the event of an outag
- H. Active/standby mode provides an always on standby node in the event of an outage, but it does not provide load balancing.
NEW QUESTION 18
An engineer configures local route group to simplify a dial plan. Where does the engineer set the route groups according to the local route group names that are configured?
- A. CSS
- B. route pattern
- C. device pool
- D. route list
NEW QUESTION 19
How can an engineer determine location-based CAC bandwidth requirements for Cisco Unified Communications Manager?
- A. Set the requirements in the service parameters.
- B. Add the requirements for each audio and video codec and how many calls must be supported.
- C. Execute the Resource Reservation Protocol to return location-based requirements.
- D. Calculate the number of calls against the license for Cisco Unified Border Element to determine calls per location.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which command is used in Cisco IOS XE TDM gateway to configure the voice T1/E1 controller to provide clocking?
- A. clock source line
- B. Cisco IOS XE TDM gateway T1/E1 controller cannot provide clocking.
- C. clocking source internal
- D. clocking source network
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Allfreedumps.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 350-801 dumps! All 350-801 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.allfreedumps.com/350-801-dumps.html (0 New Questions)