How Many Questions Of 350-901 Real Exam
We provide real 350-901 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 350-901 Exam quickly & easily. The 350-901 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Cisco 350-901 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 350-901 exam.
Check 350-901 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A container running a Python script is failing when it reaches the integration testing phase of the CI/CD process. The code has been reviewed thoroughly and the build process works on this container and all other containers pass unit and integration testing.
What should be verified to resolve the issue?
- A. that the correct port is exposed in the Dockerfile
- B. that the necessary modules and packages are installed on build
- C. that the script is running from the night directory
- D. that the Python version of the container image is correct
NEW QUESTION 2
A developer has completed the implementation of a REST API, but when it is executed, it returns a 401 error message. What must be done on the API to resolve the issue?
- A. Access permission to the resource must be granted, before the request.
- B. Configure new valid credentials.
- C. The requested API endpoint does not exist, and the request URL must be changed.
- D. Additional permission must be granted before the request can submitted.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two strategies are used to protect personally identifiable information? (Choose two.)
- A. Encrypt data in transit.
- B. Encrypt hash values of data.
- C. Encrypt data at rest.
- D. Only hash usernames and passwords for efficient lookup.
- E. Only encrypt usernames and passwords for efficient lookup.
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit. An application uses an API to periodically sync a large data set. Based on the HTTP message sequence provided, which statements are true about the caching behavior seen in the scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. The full dataset was transmitted to the client twice.
- B. The dataset changed sometime between message #4 and #5.
- C. A partial dataset was transmitted to the client in message #4.
- D. The dataset did not change during the scenario.
- E. Messages #3 and #5 are equivalent.
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit. An Intersight API is being used to query RackUnit resources that have a tag keyword set to “Site”. What is the expected output of this command?
- A. list of all resources that have a tag with the keyword “Site”
- B. error message because the Value field was not specified
- C. error message because the tag filter should be lowercase
- D. list of all sites that contain RackUnit tagged compute resources
NEW QUESTION 6
An automated solution is needed to configure VMs in numerous cloud provider environments to connect the environments to an SDWAN. The SDWAN edge VM is provided as an image in each of the relevant clouds and can be given an identity and all required configuration via cloud-init without needing to log into the VM once online.
Which configuration management and/or automation tooling is needed for this solution?
- A. Ansible
- B. Ansible and Terraform
- C. NSO
- D. Terraform
- E. Ansible and NSO
NEW QUESTION 7
Where should distributed load balancing occur in a horizontally scalable architecture?
- A. firewall-side/policy load balancing
- B. network-side/central load balancing
- C. service-side/remote load balancing
- D. client-side/local load balancing
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit. Which additional line results in the output of Test 1 upon execution of the docker run --rm devnet 1 command in a Dockerfile with this content?
- A. CMD [“/bin/echo”, “Test”]
- B. RUN [“/bin/echo”, “Test”]
- C. ENTRYPOINT [“/bin/echo”, “Test”]
- D. CMD [“/bin/echo Test”]
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit. Which line of code must be added to this code snippet to allow an application to pull the next set of paginated items?
- A. requests.get(url, links=[‘next’][‘url’])
- B. requests.get(url, headers=links[‘next’][‘url’])
- C. requests.get(res.links[‘next’][‘url’], headers=headers)
- D. requests.get(res.headers.get(‘Link”)[‘next’][‘url’], headers=headers)
NEW QUESTION 10
Which database type should be used to store data received from model- driven telemetry?
- A. BigQuery database
- B. Time series database
- C. NoSQL database
- D. PostgreSQL database
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two types of storage are supported for app hosting on a Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series Switch? (Choose two.)
- A. external USB storage
- B. internal SSD
- C. CD-ROM
- D. SD-card
- E. bootflash
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit. Which set of API requests must be executed by a Webex Teams bot after receiving a webhook callback to process messages in a room and reply with a new message back to the same room?
NEW QUESTION 13
Which tow actions must be taken when an observable microservice application is developed? (Choose two.)
- A. Know the state of a single instance of a single service.
- B. Place “try/except” statement in code.
- C. Place log statements in the code.
- D. Use distributed tracing techniques.
- E. Deploy microservice to multiple datacenters.
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit. Many faults have occurred in the ACI environment and a sample of them needs to be examined. Which API call retrieves faults 30 through 45?
- A. GET https://apic-ip-address/api/class/faultInfo.json?order-by=faultinst.severity|desc&page=1&page-size=15
- B. GET https://apic-ip-address/api/class/faultInfo.json?order-by=faultinst.severity|desc&page=2&page-size=15
- C. GET https://apic-ip-address/api/class/faultInfo.json?order-by=faultinst.severity|desc&page=30
- D. GET https://apic-ip-address/api/class/faultInfo.json?order-by=faultinst.severity|desc&page=2&page-size=30
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two techniques protect against injection attacks? (Choose two.)
- A. input validation
- B. trim whitespace
- C. limit text areas to 255 characters
- D. string escaping of user free text and data entry
- E. only use dropdown, checkbox, and radio button fields
NEW QUESTION 16
An organization manages a large cloud-deployed application that employs a microservices architecture. No notable issues occur with downtime because the services of this application are redundantly deployed over three or more data center regions. However, several times a week reports are received about application slowness. The container orchestration logs show faults in a variety of containers that cause them to fail and then spin up brand new.
Which action must be taken to improve the resiliency design of the application while maintaining current scale?
- A. Update the base image of the containers.
- B. Test the execution of the application with another cloud services platform.
- C. Increase the number of containers running per service.
- D. Add consistent “try/catch(exception)” clauses to the code.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which RFC5988 (Web Linking) relation type is used in the Link header to control pagination in APIs?
- A. rel=”index”
- B. rel=”page”
- C. rel=”next”
- D. rel=”section”
NEW QUESTION 18
Drag and drop the characteristics from the left onto the correct data processing techniques on the right, in the context of GDPR.
Select and Place:
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two methods are API security best practices? (Choose two.)
- A. Use tokens after the identity of a client has been established.
- B. Use the same operating system throughout the infrastructure.
- C. Use encryption and signatures to secure data.
- D. Use basic auth credentials over all internal API interactions.
- E. Use cloud hosting services to manage security configuration.
NEW QUESTION 20
The UCS Python SDK includes modules for Service Profile template creation. Which two UCS Service Profile template types are supported? (Choose two.)
- A. initial-template
- B. updating-template
- C. abstract-template
- D. attached-template
- E. base-template
NEW QUESTION 21
Click on the GET Resource button above to view resources that will help with this question.
An engineer is managing a DC with 6000 Cisco UCS servers installed and running. The engineer has been asked to identify all resources where the model is in the UCSB family and the available memory is less than or equal to 5 GB.
Which REST API call accomplishes this task?
- A. GET/api/v1/compute/RackUnits?$select=Vendor,Model,Serial&$filter=not(Model eq ‘UCSC’) and AvailableMemory le 5000
- B. GET/api/v1/compute/RackUnits?$select=Vendor,Model,Serial&$filter=Model eq ‘UCSB’ and AvailableMemory lt 5000
- C. GET/api/v1/compute/RackUnits?$select=Vendor,Model,Serial&$filter=contains(Model, UCSB’) and AvailableMemory lt 5000
- D. GET/api/v1/compute/RackUnits?$select=Vendor,Model,Serial&$filter=contains(Model, UCSB’) and AvailableMemory le 5000
NEW QUESTION 22
Into which two areas are AppDynamics APIs categorized? (Choose two.)
- A. application-centric
- B. analytics-events
- C. database-visibility
- D. platform-side
- E. agent-side
NEW QUESTION 23
User report that they can no longer process transactions with the online ordering application, and the logging dashboard is displaying these messages.
Fri Jan 10 19:37:31.123 EST 2021 [FRONTEND] INFO: Incoming request to add item to cart from user 45834534858 Fri Jan 10 19:37:31 247 EST 2021 [BACKEND] INFO: Attempting to add item to cart
Fri Jan 10 19:37:31 250 EST 2021 [BACKEND] ERROR: Failed to add item: MYSQLDB ERROR: Connection refused What is causing the problem seen in these log messages?
- A. The database server container has crashed.
- B. The backend process is overwhelmed with too many transactions.
- C. The backend is not authorized to commit to the database.
- D. The user is not authorized to add the item to their cart.
NEW QUESTION 24
100% Valid and Newest Version 350-901 Questions & Answers shared by Certshared, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certshared.com/exam/350-901/ (New 0 Q&As)