A Review Of Precise 3V0-21.21 Latest Exam
Proper study guides for Renovate VMware Advanced Design VMware vSphere 7.x certified begins with VMware 3V0-21.21 preparation products which designed to deliver the Exact 3V0-21.21 questions by making you pass the 3V0-21.21 test at your first time. Try the free 3V0-21.21 demo right now.
VMware 3V0-21.21 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
In a meeting to discuss the minimum viable product (MVP) deployment of a new customer-facing application, the key stakeholder shares details of the application components and the application administrators share details of performance and integrity tests for the application.
The application will be made up of the following components:
A web server
-Steps to confirm the web server is operating correctly will take 15 minutes after the application server is online.
An application server
-Steps to confirm application server integrity will take 15 minutes after the database is online.
A database server
-The database server will be managed by a database administrator, with an agreed service-level agreement (SLA) to restore and validate database services within one hour.
The existing VMware infrastructure offers a recovery point objective (RPO) of 5 minutes and recovery time objective (RTO) of 15 minutes through a combination of backups and replication.
In the event of an outage impacting all three application components, how long will it take for the application to recover and complete all checks?
- A. 15 minutes
- B. 60 minutes
- C. 105 minutes
- D. 90 minutes
15 restore VMs + 60 restore and test DB + 15 test app server + 15 test web server
NEW QUESTION 2
The storage team at an organization is planning to migrate from an older Fibre Channel storage environment to a new environment using IP-based storage.
Which two switch features or characteristics are appropriate for IP storage networks? (Choose two.)
- A. Fabric extending devices
- B. Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- C. 2:1 or greater bandwidth oversubscription for 10 GbE switches
- D. Non-blocking switch
- E. Deep or ultra buffered switches
NEW QUESTION 3
An architect is finalizing the design for a new vSphere platform based on the following information:
All Windows virtual machines will be hosted on a dedicated cluster for licensing purposes.
All Linux virtual machines will be hosted on a dedicated cluster for licensing purposes. All management virtual machines will be hosted on a dedicated cluster.
A total of ten physical sites will be used to host virtual machines.
In the event of one physical datacenter becoming unavailable, the manageability of the virtual infrastructure in the remaining data centers should not be impacted.
Access to configure the management virtual machines via vCenter Server must be controlled through the management Active Directory domain.
Access to configure the Windows and Linux virtual machines must be controlled through the resource Active Directory domain.
The management and resource Active Directory domains are part of separate Active Directory forests and do not have any trusts between them.
The design will use Active Directory with Integrated Windows Authentication.
How should the architect document the vCenter Server configuration for this design?
- A. Deploy a vCenter server for the management cluster.Deploy a vCenter Server for all remaining cluster
- B. Create a shared SSO domain for each physical site.
- C. Deploy a vCenter Server for the management cluster.Deploy a vCenter Server for all remaining cluster
- D. Create a shared SSO domain across all physical sites.
- E. Deploy a vCenter Server for the management cluster with a dedicated SSO domain.Deploy a vCenter Server for all remaining clusters and use a dedicated SSO domain for each physical site.
- F. Deploy a vCenter Server for the management cluster with a dedicated SSO domain.Deploy a vCenter Server for all remaining clusters and use a dedicated SSO domain into a single physical site.
NEW QUESTION 4
An architect is reviewing a physical storage design. The customer has specified that storage DRS will be used for ease of operational management for capacity and performance.
Which recommendation should the architect include in the design?
- A. Create smaller datastores to balance space with Storage DRS
- B. Use a larger number of storage profiles (varied disk speeds and RAID levels) to improve performance
- C. Create larger datastores to balance space with Storage DRS
- D. Create more datastores within each Storage DRS cluster to balance space and performance
NEW QUESTION 5
An architect is creating a network design for a new vSphere environment.
Based on customer requirements, the environment must support the following types of traffic:
Virtual machine traffic, which cannot be impacted by other types of traffic
Which design recommendation can the architect make for a resilient infrastructure with vSphere network service tiering?
- A. Use different logical networks to ensure traffic is isolated with separate VLANs
- B. Use Network I/O Control and ensure appropriate share value is defined for different types of traffic giving priority to the virtual machines traffic
- C. Use two dedicated virtual switches with a single adapter each, dedicating one virtual switch for Management, vMotion, vSAN and Fault Tolerance traffic, and the second one for virtual machine traffic
- D. Use a NIC teaming policy based on the physical NIC load
NEW QUESTION 6
An architect is designing a new backup solution for a vSphere platform that has been recently upgraded to vSphere 7.
The architect wants the backup solution to perform the following:
Full virtual machine image backup and restore
Incremental virtual machine image backup and restore
File level backup and restore within both Windows and Linux virtual machines
Which functional requirement should the architect include in the design of the new backup solution?
- A. The backup solution must leverage the VMware Consolidated Backup (VCB) framework.
- B. The backup solution must leverage virtual machine snapshots.
- C. The backup solution must leverage VMware vSphere Storage APIs - Data Protection.
- D. The backup solution must leverage VMware vStorage APIs for Data Protection (VADP).
NEW QUESTION 7
An architect is considering placement of virtual machines within an existing VMware software-defined data center (SDDC).
During the discovery phase, the following information is documented:
Which two recommendations should the architect make for placement of the virtual machines to meet resource profile requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. All virtual machines matching Virtual Machine Resource Profile 2 should be placed on Cluster One.
- B. All virtual machines matching Virtual Machine Resource Profile 1 should be placed on Cluster One.
- C. All virtual machines matching Virtual Machine Resource Profile 2 should be placed on Cluster Two.
- D. All virtual machines matching Virtual Machine Resource Profile 1 should be placed on Cluster Two.
- E. All virtual machines matching Virtual Machine Resource Profile 2 should be placed on Cluster Three.
NEW QUESTION 8
A customer provides the following list of requirements for their vSphere platform:
REQ01 The solution should utilize dual network connections to eliminate single points of failure.
REQ02 The solution should allow logs to be retained for a period of 30 days.
REQ03 All user access to the platform should be recorded for audit purposes.
REQ04 The solution should allow the management of multiple ESXi hosts.
REQ05 The solution should allow users to view the remote console of virtual machines.
Which two of the listed requirements would be classified as non-functional requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. The solution should utilize dual network connections to eliminate single points of failure
- B. The solution should allow the management of multiple ESXi hosts
- C. The solution should allow users to view the remote console of virtual machines
- D. All user access to the platform should be recorded for audit purposes
- E. The solution should allow logs to be retained for a period of 30 days
NEW QUESTION 9
An architect is designing a new vSphere platform to meet a list of requirements from the security team. Which two requirements would be classified as non-functional requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. Migration of virtual machines between hosts must be encrypted
- B. Log information must be verbose to support incident resolution
- C. Critical events generated within the platform must be logged to an external Syslog service
- D. Data integrity must be ensured
- E. A common content library must be maintained across all data centers
NEW QUESTION 10
An architect is designing a new vSphere cluster. The requirement is to provide a total of 96 CPU cores and 1.5 TB RAM across all hosts.
The following information has been provided:
Two different physical hardware profiles are available for the ESXi hosts in the cluster.
-Profile 1: 16 CPU cores and 256 GB RAM
-Profile 2: 32 CPU cores and 512 GB RAM
Profile 2 is twice as expensive to purchase as Profile 1.
Which two aspects should the architect consider when selecting the hardware profile? (Choose two.)
- A. The manufacturer and model of the CPUs in the hosts
- B. The amount of capacity available for failover of virtual machines within the cluster
- C. The downtime allowed for virtual machines that will be running within the cluster
- D. The cost to procure and maintain the hardware
- E. The number of virtual machines that will be running within the cluster
NEW QUESTION 11
Following a recent acquisition, the architect learns that both companies use vSphere on-premise and will need to combine the data centers into one. The acquired company's licenses will not be renewed for cost-savings related to the acquisition. All consumed vSphere licenses must have active support to support line-of-business operations. The merged environment must maintain 25% spare capacity. The architect has a small budget remaining unallocated for hardware.
The architect has calculated that the current vSphere environment can absorb the acquired company's virtual machines but the cluster will run at 90% memory utilization and at 50% CPU utilization.
Which design decision can the architect make to incorporate the new company's virtual machines into the combined vSphere environment?
- A. Migrate the acquired company's virtual machines into the vSphere environment as it will currently fit.
- B. Use the current budget to add memory to the cluster to increase each ESXi host's capacity and add the new virtual machines.
- C. Purchase extra hosts to add to the cluster in anticipation of adding the acquired company's virtual machines.
- D. Purchase new licenses for some of the acquired company's ESXi hosts and add them to the cluster to hold the acquired company's virtual machines.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two of the listed requirements would be classified as manageability non-functional requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. ESXi clusters must scale when compute resources are sustained above 70% for five business days
- B. vSphere Fault Tolerance must be supported to improve application uptime
- C. ESXi host updates must be installed within one week of release
- D. The vSphere environment must support administrator password rotation
- E. ESXi clusters must scale to 500 concurrent virtual machines
NEW QUESTION 13
A VMware Service Provider is tasked with delivering a solution for continuous availability for a subset of Tier 1 virtual machines (VMs) and vApps running in their vSAN environment. The VMs make up a
mission-critical application and there can be no data loss in the event of an outage at their primary data center. In the event of a regional outage, they have established a 10-minute recovery point objective (RPO). Failover/failback to the third site must be automated.
They have the following in place:
Two local data centers (primary and secondary) connected with 100 Gb dedicated fiber
2ms round-trip time (RTT) latency between the sites A third data center located on another power grid
70ms latency between the primary and secondary data centers
Matching storage arrays at all locations
Which two solutions could be used to meet the requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. Site Recovery Manager
- B. Snapshots
- C. vSAN Metro Cluster
- D. vSphere Data Protection
- E. vStorage APIs for Array Integration (VAAI)
NEW QUESTION 14
A customer has a database cluster with 40/60 read/write ratio and a high IOPs requirement with no contention on an all-flash vSAN cluster.
Which two storage settings should be configured for best performance? (Choose two.)
- A. IOPs limits enabled
- B. RAID 1
- C. Deduplication and Compression disabled
- D. RAID 5/6
- E. Deduplication and Compression enabled
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two of the listed requirements would be classified as performance non-functional requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. The vSphere platform must be able to provide a recovery time objective of 30 minutes
- B. The vSphere platform must be able to provide a minimum throughput of 400 MB/s
- C. The vSphere platform must be able to provide N+1 redundancy
- D. The vSphere platform must be able to provide a maximum read latency of 15 ms
- E. The vSphere platform must be able to provide a service-level agreement (SLA) of 99,9%
NEW QUESTION 16
The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) for an organization is concerned about the security posture of the operating system images that are used for the provisioning of their Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications. The organization is in a growth period. The organization is opening a new data center to launch its next phase of new SaaS-based solutions.
The DevOps team currently creates encrypted virtual machine (VM) templates that are used for various operating systems and adds these to the vSphere inventory. The DevOps team already uses a published content library and has been granted a role with the ability to add and delete library items.
The following requirements have been noted:
Impacts to the DevOps team’s operational processes must be kept to a minimum.
The DevOps team must be able to regularly check out a copy of the image for updates and check in a new version of the image.
Images must be synchronized from the primary data center to the new data center.
Which three recommendations should the architect make to design a content library solution that will meet these requirements? (Choose three.)
- A. Clone virtual machines as VM templates to the published content library
- B. Create a subscribed library from the published library and synchronize Open Virtualization Format (OVF) templates on-demand
- C. Create a subscription and publish VM templates to a subscribed content library
- D. Create a subscribed library from the published library and synchronize Open Virtualization Format (OVF) templates automatically
- E. Clone virtual machines as Open Virtualization Format (OVF) templates to the published content library
- F. Update the role for the DevOps team with new privileges
NEW QUESTION 17
Recommend!! Get the Full 3V0-21.21 dumps in VCE and PDF From Allfreedumps.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.allfreedumps.com/3V0-21.21-dumps.html (New 88 Q&As Version)