Real 3v0-732 Testing Software 2021
Pass4sure 3v0-732 Questions are updated and all 3v0-732 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 3v0-732 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 3v0-732 exam without a problem. We have Renew VMware 3v0-732 dumps study guide. PASSED 3v0-732 First attempt! Here What I Did.
NEW QUESTION 1
IT Services would like to automate the allocation of software applications. The company uses a modern virtual desktop platform with software management capabilities, and the platform supports interoperability via a REST API.
The following requirements have been established for this project:
Business users will use a self-service portal to request software added to their existing system.
The requestor may select one or more software applications from a list during the request.
The software application list must be up-to-date.
The virtual desktop team will provide REST API calls needed to interface with the existing platform. Which three of these listed elements are required for this scenario? (Choose three.)
- A. Customization of XaaS form
- B. vRealize Orchestrator workflow with script action
- C. Resource mapping
- D. Resource action
- E. External value definition
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator maintains multiple tenants on a vRealize Automation environment. Consumers of Tenant B have requested to modify their current tenant architecture from the default to incorporate their own mail servers so that their user base can respond to notifications for completing work items and approvals. Consumers of Tenant A insist that no change be made to their current mail settings.
Which design changes are required to the architecture to meet the requirements for both tenants?
- A. Log in to the default tenant as administrator and under the Administration tab, select Email Servers, then add and configure the additional new mail servers.
- B. Log in to Tenant B as a tenant administrator and under the Administration tab, select each mail server and click Override Global, then configure the requested new mail servers.
- C. Log in to the default tenant as administrator and under the Administration tab, select Tenant B, then add and configure the requested new mail servers for the tenant.
- D. Log in to Tenant B as an IaaS administrator and grant approval administrator privileges to the required user base of the tenant.
NEW QUESTION 3
A development team has requested the ability to refresh database contents for existing pre-production SQL servers managed by vRealize Automation. The developers have provided the cloud architect with a T-SQL script suitable for performing this task.
Which design recommendation would address the requirements of this scenario?
- A. Build a software component to run the T-SQL script.
- B. Design an XaaS blueprint based on a custom Orchestrator workflow.
- C. Design a blueprint and use custom properties to run the T-SQL script.
- D. Build a resource action and publish it to the developers.
NEW QUESTION 4
A company runs a fast-growing international business and wants to be able to dynamically deploy to crossregion data centers being added or expanded around the globe every three to six months.
What is the recommended approach to achieve this goal?
- A. Leverage the data center locations XML file to maintain all data center locations.
- B. Use the vRealize CloudClient to manage provisioned machines.
- C. Deploy a different virtualization proxy agent in each data center location.
- D. Target a different company region in every data center location.
NEW QUESTION 5
A company with a full vRealize solution stack deployment has recently been considering the Amazon Web Services (EC2) offering. The vRealize Automation architect is being tasked with integrating the Amazon test account with its environment for testing.
What would be the easiest way to complete this integration without adding any risks to the production environment?
- A. Deploy a vCenter 6.0 appliance in Amazon and connect it as an endpoint to vRealize Automation.
- B. Create an Openstack endpoint and connect it to Amazon’s cloud.
- C. Use the Amazon EC2 endpoint using a restricted access key for a test environment.
- D. Use the vRealize Orchestrator Plug-in for Amazon Web Services to create an Amazon EC2 endpoint using a restricted access key for a test environment.
NEW QUESTION 6
An architect has been tasked with designing a blueprint containing web, application and database machines utilizing NSX for networking.
Upon provisioning, network traffic must be automatically restricted to allow:
The web server to communicate only to the application server
The application server to communicate to both the web and database servers
The database server to be blocked from communicating to the other servers
Which two methods could the architect use to accomplish this? (Choose two.)
- A. Assign an appropriate security group to the entitled items or entitled service within the entitlement.
- B. Add an appropriate security group to the blueprint from within the blueprint properties, under NSXSettings.
- C. Create or update an appropriate security group within NSX to include the provisioned machines.
- D. Specify an appropriate security group in the blueprint and assign it to each machine.
- E. Use an Event Broker subscription to ensure that provisioned machines are receiving the appropriate security group assignment.
NEW QUESTION 7
A company has been successfully deploying virtual machines to its data center in Boston for over a year. The architect has added the endpoint in vRealize Automation and been tasked with consuming the resources in a new data center in Las Vegas.
With minimal change to the catalog design, which two design options could the architect consider in order to enable users to begin deploying machines to both data centers? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure the locations.xml file on the IaaS Manager servers to contain a location for Las Vega
- B. Select ‘Display Location on Request’ within your existing blueprints.
- C. Create a new reservation utilizing compute resources in Las Vega
- D. Create a new reservation policy and assign it to the new reservation.
- E. Configure the locations.xml file on the IaaS Web servers to contain a location for Las Vega
- F. Select ‘Display location on request’ within your existing blueprints.
- G. Copy your existing blueprints and set the reservation policy to the new reservation policy that is set on the Las Vegas reservation.
- H. Create a new reservation utilizing compute resources in Las Vega
- I. Set the reservation policy to the same as the Boston reservation.
NEW QUESTION 8
A company is currently experiencing long infrastructure provisioning times, given that the process to ask, review, approve and deploy their services is manual with many people involved. It is considering vRealize Automation as a resolution, but it wants to better understand how much resources it is going to need.
Which three should the architect consider when determining the appropriate vRealize Automation deployment size for this environment? (Choose three.)
- A. number of managed machines
- B. number of concurrent machine provisions
- C. number of catalog items
- D. number of blueprints
- E. number of endpoints
NEW QUESTION 9
An architect was tasked with providing a temporary vRealize Automation instance for a test environment that includes a single vRealize Automation appliance and an IaaS server that includes a SQL database instance.
After testing is complete, the architect is tasked to convert the existing instance into a distributed,
load-balanced instance to be used for production. Which design solution would best address this request?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 10
The tenant administrator for a company’s vRealize Automation deployment is asked to create a profile for a user that should be able to assemble the blueprints that define catalog items for consumers to request from the service catalog.
Which tenant role should this user be granted?
- A. Fabric administrator
- B. Catalog architect
- C. Blueprint administrator
- D. Application architect
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two-factor authentication mechanism is supported by vRealize Automation?
- A. Mobile SSO (Secure Sign-On) authentication
- B. AirWatch Cloud Connector authentication
- C. Certificate-based authentication
- D. RADIUS (Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service) authentication
NEW QUESTION 12
The lead architect for a teaching hospital in Seattle is planning the deployment of a highly-distributed Cloud Management Platform based on VMware vRealize Automation. The design must include log aggregation and analytics for in-depth troubleshooting and analysis when issues arise and ensure a seamless experience for the operations teams.
The organization must use vRealize Log Insight for log aggregation and analysis.
The organization currently uses vRealize Operations for monitoring, alerting and capacity management.
The design will use external vRealize Orchestrator Appliances.
Match the actions to the components. Some of the components may be associated with more than one action.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 13
A cloud architect is tasked with designing a Guest virtual machine (VM) request form for an organization’s new vRealize Automation (vRA) implementation. Its current PowerCLI VM request tool uses a PowerShell script that retrieves user IDs from Active Directory, which is the same identity source for vRealize Automation. The intent of the script is to retrieve and display John Smith when the actual value in Active Directory is JSmith01.
What is the most secure way to utilize the same script for user’s display name in the vRA request form?
- A. Design a schedule vRealize Orchestrator workflow to execute the PowerShell Script and update the vRealize Automation drop-down custom property with static values.
- B. Design a schedule vRealize Orchestrator (vRO) workflow to execute the PowerShell Script and store values in vRO, then utilize the vRA external drop-down to retrieve these values from vRO.
- C. Design a display custom property in the vRA ‘Administration/Active Directory Policy’ that maps to the correct organizational unit.
- D. Create a drop-down custom property with external values that returns a display name using the existing PowerShell script.
NEW QUESTION 14
A company has a service called Databases with a MySQL and a PostgreSQL catalog item within it. The architect has created a new blueprint for MS SQL Server and added the published catalog item to the Databases service. Management has requested that the MS SQL Server catalog item be available only to the Enterprise business group. Currently, the Developers business group has access to the entire Databases service with the existing MySQL and PostgreSQL catalog items.
Which two should the architect recommend to reconfigure Developers and Enterprise entitlements to meet these requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. Edit the Enterprise entitlement and add the MS SQL Server catalog item.
- B. Edit the Enterprise entitlement and add the Databases service and the MS SQL Server catalog item.
- C. Edit the Developers entitlement and remove the Databases service and add the MySQL and PostgreSQL catalog items individually.
- D. Edit the Developers entitlement and add the MySQL and PostgreSQL catalog items individually.
NEW QUESTION 15
A cloud architect is tasked with providing a design for integration with a third-party system. The following requirements have been identified:
When a user requests a virtual machine, vRealize Automation should pass the user selected application name with its key to the third-party system.
The application list could be updated weekly following the architecture approval meeting. It currently has 250 items.
Impacts to the vRealize Automation virtual machine request screen’s performance should be minimized. What would be the best solution to meet these requirements?
- A. Create a vRO action to return application values as “ArrayString” by reading from the third-party system dynamically, Create a display drop-down custom property with external values and map it to the vRO action.
- B. Design a schedule vRealize Orchestrator (vRO) workflow to read values from the third-party system and store in vRO, Create a vRO action to return application values stored in vRO as “Properties”, Create a Display drop-down custom property with external values and map it to the vRO action.
- C. Create a Display drop-down custom property with external values and provide AJAX call information to the third-party system.
- D. Design a schedule vRO workflow to read values from the third-party and store in vRO, Create a vRO action to return application values stored in vRO as “ArrayString”, Create a Display drop-down custom property with external values and map it to the vRO action.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three privileges are assigned to a fabric administrator in a vRealize Automation solution? (Choose three.)
- A. create reservations for any tenant that uses their fabric group
- B. manage property groups and machine prefixes and the property dictionary that are used across all tenants and business groups
- C. define cost profiles for compute resources of their fabric group
- D. manage physical machines and compute resources assigned to the fabric group
- E. create and manage the reservations and policies associated with the physical resources for their fabric group
NEW QUESTION 17
A bank has requested assistance with developing a backup design for its vRealize Automation platform. They would like system backups to be crash-consistent in the event of an outage.
What are three guidelines that should be followed when planning these backups? (Choose three.)
- A. Minimize the number of active transactions before beginning a backu
- B. Plan a regular backup for when the system is least active.
- C. For non-virtual workloads, back up installation directories as required.
- D. When backing up the complete system, back up all instances of the vRealize Automation appliance and databases as close to each other as possible, preferably within seconds.
- E. Create a backup of instances of the vRealize Automation appliance and the IaaS components when updating certificates.
- F. When backing up the complete system, back up all instances of the vRealize Automation appliance one at a time to preserve availability.
NEW QUESTION 18
A company has the full VMware software-defined data center (SDDC) stack deployed and is now considering Amazon Web Services (EC2). The vRealize Automation (vRA) architect needs to integrate an Amazon test account to perform testing.
What should the architect do to move forward with the initiative?
- A. Create an Openstack endpoint and connect it to Amazon’s cloud.
- B. Create an Amazon EC2 endpoint.
- C. Deploy a vCenter server appliance in Amazon AWS and connect it as an endpoint to vRealize Automation.
- D. Use the vRealize Orchestrator Plug-in for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
NEW QUESTION 19
An IaaS Administrator has been tasked with organizing virtualization compute resources and cloud endpoints into fabric groups by type and intent. One or more fabric administrators will manage the resources in each fabric group.
Which are three considerations to take into account when designing the fabric groups? (Choose three.)
- A. Fabric administrators are responsible for creating reservations on the compute resources in their fabric groups to allocate fabric to specific business groups.
- B. Fabric administrators monitor the resource use for their group(s) and often are approvers for catalog requests.
- C. Fabric administrators may submit requests on behalf of other user
- D. These users could be a member of more than one group and have different roles in different groups.
- E. The IaaS administrator must grant the role of fabric administrator to the appropriate users.
- F. Fabric groups will be created in a specific tenant, but their resources could be made available to users who belong to business groups in all tenants.
NEW QUESTION 20
An architect is designing for the ability to deploy a maximum of 9,000 managed machines and 300 catalog items in a vRealize Automation (vRA) environment.
Which vRA deployment method would meet this requirement while keeping the number of machines to a minimum?
- A. Extra Large
- B. Large
- C. Small
- D. Medium
NEW QUESTION 21
A company is developing its storage-as-a-service solution using vRealize Automation. It has created a security group that will be assigned to the engineers developing this solution.
Following the principle of least privilege, which role should be associated with this security group?
- A. XaaS architect
- B. Catalog administrator
- C. Infrastructure architect
- D. Application architect
- E. Tenant administrator
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. Easily pass 3v0-732 Exam with 56 Q&As Passcertsure Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Passcertsure 3v0-732 Dumps: https://www.passcertsure.com/3v0-732-test/ (56 New Questions)