Cisco 642-883 Pdf 2020
Certleader offers free demo for 642-883 exam. "Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing (SPROUTE)", also known as 642-883 exam, is a Cisco Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Cisco 642-883 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 642-883 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Cisco 642-883 exams and revised by experts!
Online 642-883 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
An engineer is troubleshooting an OSPF adjacency between the R1 and R2 and is seeing the following debug:
R2#debug ip ospf adj
*May 10 17:48:27.459: OSPF: Rcv pkt from 10.1.2.1, FastEthernet1/0 : Mismatch Authentication type. Input packet specified type 1, we use type 2
Which option describes why the adjacency cannot be established?
- A. R1 is configured for plaintext authentication.
- B. R1 is not configured for authentication.
- C. R2 is not configured for authentication.
- D. R2 is configured for plaintext authentication.
NEW QUESTION 2
When implementing OSPF, which type of networks require DR/BDR election?
- A. point-to-point networks
- B. mutli-access broadcast networks
- C. non-broadcast multi-access networks (Hub and Spoke Frame Relay) using point-to- multipoint OSPF network type
- D. All networks type
NEW QUESTION 3
Which statement best describes the function of a BGP af-group?
- A. Allows grouping and reuse of session-templates to simplify address-family configuration tasks.
- B. Allows common address family-specific configuration to be grouped together to simplify configuration tasks.
- C. Allows common address family-independant configuration to be grouped together to simplify configuration tasks.
- D. Allows grouping and reuse of neighbor-templates to simplify address-family configuration tasks.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which option is where BGP graceful restart is negotiated between peers?
- A. open message
- B. keep-alive message
- C. notification message
- D. update message
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two OSPF network scenarios require OSPF virtual link configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. to connect an OSPF non-backbone area to area 0 through another non-backbone area
- B. to connect an NSSA area to an external routing domain
- C. to connect two parts of a partitioned backbone area through a non-backbone area
- D. to enable route leaking from Level 2 into Level 1
- E. to enable route leaking from Level 1 into Level 2
- F. to enable OSPF traffic engineering
NEW QUESTION 6
An engineer is working on routers within AS 100. Which regular expression can be used in an AS path access list to match locally originated routes from AS 100?
- A. ^100$
- B. ^$
- C. _100$
- D. ^[0-9]*$
NEW QUESTION 7
Which option is a characteristic of intermediate systems on multiarea IS-IS?
- A. Level 2 contains routing information only for the local area.
- B. Level 2 contains routing information only for stub areas.
- C. Level 1 contains routing information only for the backbone area.
- D. Level 1 contains routing information onlyfor the local area.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three valid session commands are supported by peer session templates? (Choose three.)
- A. local-as
- B. as-override
- C. inherit peer-session
- D. inherit peer-policy
- E. disable-connected-check
- F. route-reflector-client
NEW QUESTION 9
BGP peerings can be secured using which protection mechanism?
- A. SHA authentication
- B. MD5 authentication
- C. SSH
- D. SSL
- E. AAA
- F. digital certificates
NEW QUESTION 10
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
Match the default Route – ipv4 prefix-list one permit 0.0.0.0/0 Match all routes – ipv4 prefix-list permit 0.0.0.0/0 le 32
Match any host routes - ipv4 prefix-list permit 0.0.0.0/32
Match any /25 to /32 prefixes - ipv4 prefix-list permit 0.0.0.0/0 ge 25
NEW QUESTION 11
What are two ways to advertise networks into BGP? (Choose two.)
- A. using the neighbor router BGP command
- B. using a route policy in Cisco IOS XR Software or using a route map in Cisco IOS Software or Cisco IOS XE Software
- C. using route redistribution into BGP
- D. using the network router BGP command
- E. enabling an interface to run BGP using the interface router BGP command
NEW QUESTION 12
You are implementing OSPF as the IGP using a single OSPF area design. The router
memory usage for OSPF is too high. Which two methods can lower the OSPF memory usage? (Choose two.)
- A. Enable OSPF synchronization
- B. Implement multi-area OSPF
- C. Enable OSPF sham links to reduce the number of LSAs
- D. Implement route summarization on the ABRs
- E. Enable route leaking between Level 1 and Level 2 areas
NEW QUESTION 13
Which configuration is used when matching a prefix-list <name> in a route map?
- A. match ip address prefix-list mylist
- B. match ip address mylist
- C. match ip next-hop mylist
- D. ip local-policy route-map mylist
- E. ip-policy route-map mylist
NEW QUESTION 14
A service provider is about to purchase more IPv4 address space. Which organization can facilitate this purchase?
- A. APNIC
- B. IETF
- C. USANOG
- D. IEEE
- E. NANOG
NEW QUESTION 15
Drag and drop the configuration steps on the left into the correct order on the right for nonstop forwarding for IS-IS on Cisco IOS XR.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
Step 1 – conf t Step 2 – router isis Step 3 - nsf
Step 4 – nsf lifetime Step 5 - commit
NEW QUESTION 16
The S bit in the MPLS header is used for what purpose?
- A. To indicate the bottom level in the label stack
- B. To indicate if LDP is sync to the IGP
- C. To indicate if LDP is sync to the IGP
- D. To indicate the status of the LSP
C:\Documents and Settings\user-nwz\Desktop\1.JPG
a 1-bit bottom of stack flag. If this is set, it signifies that the current label is the last in the stack.
NEW QUESTION 17
A network has four routers running IS-IS with the NET addresses below:
R1 – 49.1234.1111.1111.1111.00
R2 – 49.1234.2222.2222.2222.00
R3 - 49.4321.1111.1111.1111.00
R4 - 49.4321.2222.2222.2222.00
How can IS-IS authentication be enabled between all routers?
- A. domain authentication with the command(config-rtr)#domain-passwordword
- B. domain authentication with the command (config-if)#isis domain-passwordword
- C. interface authentication with the command (config-if)#isis passwordword
- D. area authentication with the command (config-if)#isisarea-passwordword
NEW QUESTION 18
A customer is concerned about rerouting attacks on the IS-IS domain spanning the company. Which keychain management configuration is valid to authenticate IS-IS link- state information and provide a first response to this type of attack for Cisco IOS XR instances?
- A. configurekey chain isis-keyskey 1key-string myP@ssw0rdcryptographic-algorithmMD5send-lifetime 18:05:00 may 31 2014 infiniteaccept-lifetime 18:05:00 may 31 2014 infiniterouter isis 1Isp-password keychain isis-keys
- B. key chain cisco-xrkey 10key-string myP@ssw0rd!interface GigabitEthernet 3/1/1ip addressip_address subnet_maskip router isisisis authentication mode md5 level-1isis authentication key-chain cisco-xr level-1
- C. configurekey chain isis-keys!key 8cryptographic- algorithm MD5send-lifetime 18:05:00 may 31 2014 infiniteaccept-lifetime 18:05:00 may 31 2014 infiniterouter isis 1isp-password keychainisis-keys
- D. configurekey chain isis-keyskey-string myP@ssw0rdsend-lifetime 18:05:00 may 31 2014 infiniteaccept-lifetime 18:05:00 may 31 2014 infiniterouter isis 1isp-password keychain isis-keys
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two types of IS-IS routers contain routing entries from routers within the IS-IS domain by default? (Choose two.)
- A. L2
- B. L1/L2
- C. DR
- D. L3
- E. L1
NEW QUESTION 20
What are two characteristics of the multihomed customers to service providers connection option? (Choose two.)
- A. Multihomed customers must use a private AS number.
- B. The traffic load can be shared for different destination networks between service providers.
- C. Multihomed customers must receive a full routing table from the service providers.
- D. The routing methodology must be capable of reacting to dynamic change
- E. BGP is used to achieve this flexibility.
- F. Multihomed customers must use a provider-assigned address space.
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full 642-883 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/642-883-exam-dumps.html (New 174 Q&As Version)