Most Up-to-date 642-887 Prep 2020
Download of 642-887 book materials and pdf for Cisco certification for IT specialist, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 642-887 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Core Network Services (SPCORE) exam Today!
Also have 642-887 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three options are class maps able to match? (Choose three.)
- A. match access-group
- B. match protocol http url "*cisco"
- C. match destination-port
- D. match DSCP
- E. match all
- F. match mac-address
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two values must be specified in a Cisco NBAR configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. port number
- B. IP precedence
- C. neighbor discovery address
- D. CoS
- E. transport protocol
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following three statements are correct regarding IPv6 QoS? (Choose three.)
- A. The traffic class field in the IPv6 header can be used to set specific precedence or DSCP values.
- B. A 20-bit flow label field enables per-flow processing.
- C. DS-TE is not supported by IPv6.
- D. Per-hop behavior in IPv6 networks is based on EXP bits.
- E. IPv6 QoS features are configured using the modular QoS CLI on Cisco routers.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two protocols facilitate label bindings by neighboring routers? (Choose two.)
- A. IS-IS
- B. LDP
- C. OSPF
- D. EIGRP
- E. BGP
NEW QUESTION 5
Which driver uses an IntServ QoS model in an MPLS TE enabled service provider network?
- A. DSCP, which requires signaling across the provider network
- B. RSVP, which enables bandwidth guarantees across a provider network
- C. RSVP, which enables per-hop behavior across a provider network
- D. DSCP, which enables bandwidth guarantees across a provider network
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit. What happens to the traffic that exceeds the CIR?
- A. It is set an EXP value of 5 and transmitted
- B. It is set an EXP value of 5 and dropped
- C. It is set an EXP value of 0 and transmitted
- D. It is set an EXP value of 3 and dropped
NEW QUESTION 7
What is an important requirement with MPLS applications like Layer 3 MPLS VPNs?
- A. All the PE routers loopback addresses should be summarized to reduce the number of routing table entries in the core routers.
- B. Targeted hellos are required between all the PE routers.
- C. An end-to-end LSP is required between the PE routers.
- D. The LSPs that are built between the PE routers must be symmetrical (bidirectional).
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three conditions can occur when metering traffic using a dual token bucket traffic policing QoS mechanism on Cisco routers? (Choose three.)
- A. conform
- B. pass
- C. violate
- D. exceed
- E. burst
- F. matched
NEW QUESTION 9
Which method maps MPLS EXP bit 5 to COS 5 on Cisco IOS XE?
- A. configure terminal class-map match expmatch mpls experimental topmost 5exitpolicy-map EXP2Cos class expset cos 5 exitclass class-default random-detecinterface fastethernet 0/0 service-policy output EXP2Cos
- B. configure terminalclass-map match expmatch mpls experimental topmost 5 exitpolicy-map EXP2Cos class expset cos 5 exitclass class-default random-detecinterface fastethernet 0/0 service-policy input EXP2Cos
- C. configure terminal class-map match exp match mpls cos 5 exitpolicy-map EXP2Cos class expset mpls experimental topmost 5 exitclass class-default random-detecinterface fastethernet 0/0 service-policy output EXP2Cos
- D. configure terminalclass-map match exp match mpls cos 5 exitpolicy-map EXP2Cos class expset mpls experimental topmost 5 exitclass class-default random-detecinterface fastethernet 0/0 service-policy output EXP2Cos exitcommit
- E. configure terminalip access-list 101 permit ip any any mpls experimental 5 class-map match expmatch access-group 101 exitpolicy-map EXP2Cos class expset cos 5 exitclass class-default random-detecinterface fastethernet 0/0 service-policy output EXP2Cos exit
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two traffic types are recognized by NBAR default configuration settings? (Choose two.)
- A. HTTP URL
- B. Sun RPC
- C. TCP
- D. UDP
- E. HTTPS URL
NEW QUESTION 11
A network architect recently deployed AToM solutions for large enterprises over a service provider core
network. The architect now asks to deploy QoS over the same VPN to reinforce the SLA for these customers.
Which MPLS label field can be used for this purpose?
- A. discard/eligibility field
- B. type of service
- C. last 8 bits
- D. experimental bits
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements are correct in describing ISP environments that are running IP/MPLS in the core network? (Choose two.)
- A. On the PE routers, each BGP route must use a unique label to reach the BGP next hop.
- B. The BGP next hops point to the PE routers, and only the PE routers are required to run BGP.
- C. A full mesh of IBGP sessions are required between all of the PE and P routers to ensure proper packets forwarding.
- D. The PE and P routers run LDP to learn the labels for reaching the BGP next-hop addresses.
NEW QUESTION 13
When implementing CBWFQ, where should Weighted Random Early Detection configuration be applied?
- A. route-map
- B. policy-map
- C. class-map
- D. service-policy
NEW QUESTION 14
An engineer sets up QoS over MPLS networks. How many classes of traffic can one LSP support?
- A. as many as 8, because the EXP field is 3 bits
- B. as many as 3, because the EXP field is 3 bits
- C. as many as 64, because the DSCP field is 6 bits
- D. as many as 6, because the DSCP field is 6 bits
NEW QUESTION 15
The Cisco IOS and IOS XE qos pre-classify command allows which kind of packet classification on IP packets that are encapsulated with GRE and IPsec?
- A. allows for packets to be classified based on the ToS byte values before packet encryption
- B. allows for packets to be classified based on the ToS byte values after packet encryption
- C. allows for packets to be classified based on the packet payload before packet encryption
- D. allows for packets to be classified based on the packet payload after packet encryption
- E. allows for packets to be classified based on the packet header parameters other than the ToS byte values after packet encryption
The qos pre-classify command
When packets are encapsulated by tunnel or encryption headers, QoS features are unable to examine the original packet headers and correctly classify the packets. Packets traveling across the same tunnel have the same tunnel headers, so the packets are treated identically if the physical interface is congested. With the introduction of the Quality of Service for Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) feature, packets can now be classified before tunneling and encryption occur.
In this example, tunnel0 is the tunnel name. The qos pre-classify command enables the QoS for VPNs feature on tunnel0:
Router(config)# interface tunnel0
Router(config-if)# qos pre-classify
NEW QUESTION 16
On the Cisco ASR9K router, when using the bandwidth command to specify the minimum guaranteed bandwidth to be allocated for a specific class of traffic, what will be used as the queuing algorithm?
- A. custom queuing
- B. CBWFQ
- C. WFQ
- D. FIFO
- E. priority queuing
Class based weighted fair queuing (CB-WFQ) was initially released without the support of a priority queuing system, thus it could not guarantee the delay and jitter (delay variation) requirements of real-time, interactive voice and video conversations. Since for CBWFQ, the weight for a packet belonging to a specific class is derived from the bandwidth assigned to the class, which in turn determines the order in which packets are sent.
All packets are serviced fairly based on weight and no class of packets may be granted strict priority. This scheme poses problems for voice traffic that is largely intolerant of delay, especially variation in delay
NEW QUESTION 17
On Cisco routers, which three methods can be used to map traffic into the MPLS traffic engineering tunnel? (Choose three.)
- A. on-demand routing
- B. static routing
- C. optimized edge routing
- D. policy-based routing
- E. autoroute
NEW QUESTION 18
Which are typical class-based marking policies that are implemented on service provider IP NGN PE routers?
- A. On the PE ingress, classify the customer traffic and then mark with qos-grou
- B. On the PE egress, classify based on the qos-group and then mark with mpls exp.
- C. On the PE ingress, classify the customer traffic and then mark with mpls ex
- D. On the PE egress, classify based on the mpls exp and then mark with qos-group.
- E. On the PE ingress, trust the customer QoS marking
- F. On the PE egress, classify based on the customer QoS markings and then mark with qos-group.
- G. On the PE ingress, trust the customer QoS marking
- H. On the PE egress, classify based on the customer QoS markings and then mark with mpls exp.
NEW QUESTION 19
You are tasked to enable LDP on many of the interfaces on the Cisco CRS-3 router, and because there are many interfaces that need to have LDP enabled, you mistakenly did not enable LDP on all the required interfaces. To prevent this issue from happening again in the future, what could you do the next time you need to enable LDP on many interfaces?
- A. use the mpls ldp auto-config command under the IGP routing process
- B. use the mpls ldp sync command under the IGP routing process
- C. use the interface all command under the MPLS LDP process
- D. use the discovery command under the MPLS LDP process
NEW QUESTION 20
Which Cisco IOS XR command should be used to identify if MPLS TE FRR is enabled?
- A. show mpls traffic-eng tunnel <tunnel#>
- B. show mpls frr
- C. show mpls traffic-eng protection
- D. show mpls protection
- E. show mpls fast-reroute
The MPLS Traffic Engineering (TE)—Fast Reroute (FRR) Link and Node Protection feature provides link protection (backup tunnels that bypass only a single link of the label-switched path (LSP)), node protection (backup tunnels that bypass next-hop nodes along LSPs), and the following FRR features:
•Backup tunnel support
•Backup bandwidth protection
•Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) Hellos
Prerequisites for MPLS Traffic Engineering (TE)—Fast Reroute (FRR) Link and Node Protection
Your network must support the following Cisco IOS features:
•IP Cisco Express Forwarding
•Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Your network must support at least one of the following protocols:
•Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (IS-IS)
•Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
Before configuring FRR link and node protection, it is assumed that you have done the following tasks but you do not have to already have configured MPLS TE tunnels:
•Enabled MPLS TE on all relevant routers and interfaces
•Configured MPLS TE tunnels
NEW QUESTION 21
100% Valid and Newest Version 642-887 Questions & Answers shared by Certshared, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certshared.com/exam/642-887/ (New 184 Q&As)