Cisco 700-651 Bootcamp 2019
Cause all that matters here is passing the Cisco 700-651 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 700-651 Cisco Collaboration Architecture Sales Essentials exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Pass4sure 700-651 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
NEW QUESTION 1
How can dramatic growth of unstructured work be addressed?
- A. flexible working environments and shared spaces
- B. increasing the number of cubicles
- C. decreasing collaboration spaces
- D. expand facilities
NEW QUESTION 2
Which components of the on-premises collaboration solution offer IP firewall traversal for B2B and B2C calling?
- A. Cisco Expressway Core and Expressway Edge
- B. Cisco Telepresence Conductor
- C. Cisco Telepresence Server
- D. Cisco Unity Connection server
NEW QUESTION 3
Which step is the first in a converged architecture strategy and assessment?
- A. Conduct network assessment based on KPIs.
- B. Identify architecture gaps.
- C. Apply benchmark metrics.
- D. Perform business and technical analysis of infrastructure
In order to establish a baseline, Cisco experts begin by conducting a network assessment. During this process, and based on Cisco architecture leading practices and key performance indicators (KPIs), a snapshot-in-time measurement is produced. Further, by applying objective benchmarking metrics to these KPIs, Cisco engineers perform a business and technical analysis of your unique infrastructure, including end-user service requirements and application performance.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which option must you consider when closing a sale?
- A. customer budget
- B. customer lifecycle
- C. recurring revenue
- D. transactional revenue
NEW QUESTION 5
Which option is the average cost to hire an employee in the United States?
- A. 5 thousand dollars
- B. 10 thousand dollars
- C. 25 thousand dollars
- D. 20 thousand dollars
NEW QUESTION 6
Which type of travel spending is categorized as good spending?
- A. recontributing travel
- B. revenue-generating expenses
- C. external travel
- D. internal travel
NEW QUESTION 7
Which type of licensing has Cisco historically used for its products?
- A. single-use licenses
- B. enterprise-based licenses
- C. device-based licenses
- D. user-based licenses
NEW QUESTION 8
Which way to handle objections is the best?
- A. Refuse to listen to objections.
- B. Communicate value and benefits
- C. Agree with objections to get the customer to trust you
- D. Provide documentation on why their objections are invalid.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which BOM tool must be referenced when design requirements are outside the scope of Cisco preferred architectures?
- A. Cisco Preferred Architecture Design Overview
- B. Cisco Solution Reference Network Designs Guide
- C. Preferred Architecture Cisco Validated Design
- D. Preferred Architecture Application Cisco Validated Design
NEW QUESTION 10
Which option does a Cisco Experience-Centric solution enable?
- A. building incremental value from current offerings
- B. adding value to investments already made
- C. integrating with infrastructures, devices, and services
- D. consistent experience across devices and applications
NEW QUESTION 11
Which option does BYOx refer to?
- A. bring your own application
- B. bring your own XML
- C. bring your own device
- D. bring your own experience
NEW QUESTION 12
Which sales play focuses on B2B and B2C communication?
- A. HR
- B. facilities
- C. entertainment
- D. travel
NEW QUESTION 13
Which capability can Pexip provide?
- A. conferencing
- B. video endpoints
- C. voice endpoints
- D. call center functions
NEW QUESTION 14
Which option lists the components of Cisco Spark?
- A. messaging and meeting
- B. messaging, meeting, and collaboration
- C. messaging, meeting and calling
- D. messaging, calling, and collaboration
https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en_us/about/doing_business/legal/service_descriptions/docs/Cisco-Spark-Offer-D Cisco Spark Services is a subscription-based offer hosted in the Cisco cloud that provides Subscriber access to our end-to-end suite of collaboration software (“Cisco Spark Services”). Cisco Spark Flex Plan is a flexible way to subscribe to Cisco Spark across a variety of deployment models and buying models. Under the Cisco Spark Flex Plan you can choose between Cisco-hosted cloud services and licensed software for on-premises or partner-hosted solutions, and you can mix or flexibly migrate from one deployment or buying model to another under one subscription (“Cisco Spark Flex Plan”). The three core Cisco Spark Services capabilities are messaging, meeting, and calling.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which purpose of the Quick Pricing tool is true?
- A. It obtains general design best practices.
- B. It provides pricing guidance on the optimal solution.
- C. It builds the BOM for you.
- D. It provides detailed design options for Cisco Collaboration.
NEW QUESTION 16
How long do new workforce employees stay with a company on average?
- A. 5 to 10 years
- B. 9 to 15 years
- C. 3 years or less
- D. 3 to 5 years
NEW QUESTION 17
Which Cisco platform provides all of the applications and integrations that other vendors have built?
- A. Hybrid Media Services
- B. Cisco API and Bot Plan
- C. Spark Depot Marketplace
- D. Cisco Spark Flex Plan
NEW QUESTION 18
Which capabilities can be provided by Polycom?
- A. video endpoint
- B. voice endpoint
- C. call center functions
- D. video endpoint
- E. voice endpoint
- F. conferencing
- G. conferencing, call center functions, instant messaging
- H. call control, voice endpoint
- I. contact center
NEW QUESTION 19
How does Cisco Enterprise licensing provide a customer advantage?
- A. It requires individual licensing per device
- B. It simplifies collaboration solutions
- C. It simplifies bandwidth licensing
- D. It requires individual licensing per product
NEW QUESTION 20
Which option do all aspects of the Unified Communications and Collaboration system rely on?
- A. licensing that is purchased
- B. administrator security rights
- C. proper design and deployment of the system architecture
- D. proper delegation of tasks during the sales cycle and deployment
All aspects of the Unified Communications and Collaboration System, including call routing, call control, applications and services, and operations and serviceability, rely heavily on proper design and deployment of the system architecture.
NEW QUESTION 21
For on-premises deployments, which option does Cisco recommend for a consistent one meeting experience and full interoperability'?
- A. Cisco Telepresence Server
- B. Cisco Meeting Server
- C. Cisco Expressway
- D. Cisco Conductor
Cisco Meeting Server provides a consistent one-meeting experience for every meeting attendee, as well as open interoperability, all based on a highly scalable software architecture supporting business-quality meetings from mobile through immersive via audio, video, and web. The software has two major elements: the server software and an extension of the server in the form of an app/client that Knowledge Workers use to access and control their meetings. Cisco Meeting Server supports standards-based video endpoints, including the Cisco portfolio of telepresence endpoints as well as third-party solutions such as Skype for Business. It includes Personal Multiparty (PMP) and Shared Multiparty (SMP) licenses, Multibrand license, and Recording port licenses
NEW QUESTION 22
100% Valid and Newest Version 700-651 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/700-651/ (New 60 Q&As)