Tested 9A0-385 Free Demo 2020
Passleader 9A0-385 Questions are updated and all 9A0-385 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 9A0-385 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 9A0-385 exam without a problem. We have Rebirth Adobe 9A0-385 dumps study guide. PASSED 9A0-385 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Online 9A0-385 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
An architect must use metrics from a client's existing CMS environments.
Which metric is LEAST valuable?
- A. CMS storage requirements
- B. Average daily requests of users visiting the site
- C. CPU clock speed of the servers
- D. Percentage of requests offloaded by the CDN
NEW QUESTION 2
A project has a fixed budget and a deployment date that can NOT be moved. To meet these requirements, the architect must perform two steps after the go-live date.
Which two steps should the architect choose? (Choose two.)
- A. Performance testing
- B. Unit testing
- C. Tough day testing
- D. Integration testing
NEW QUESTION 3
In AEM 5.6 and above, which two scenarios require that the Sling Referrer Filter's default configuration be changed? (Choose two.)
- B. Automated scripts, using the curl command, will be executing HTTP PUT request
- C. The SAML Authentication Handler is used to authenticate user
- D. The system host name does not match the external DNS nam
NEW QUESTION 4
A small public sector organization needs helps planning the architectural design of its AEM system. The reorganization's few staff members resist learning new technologies.
What is the most important factor for the architect to consider while planning the system design?
- A. Performance
- B. Usability
- C. High Availability
- D. Extensibility
- E. Low Maintenance
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three requirements, can be met by using AEM OOTB features/components? (Choose three.
- A. Use Google + to personalize user content
- B. Hide pages within content hierarchy
- C. Index PDF documents uploaded to AEM repository
- D. Enter additional data while approving workflow content
NEW QUESTION 6
A marketing company needs to provide AEM Authors with Dialog/Design Dialog in their native language. The architect must ensure that non-author able content can be presented in the desired language.
Where should the architect enclose non-author-able content?
- A. Within <cq:Text/> tag
- B. Within i18n API
- C. Within XSS API
- D. Within <cq:include/> tag
NEW QUESTION 7
Which type of architecture diagram should an architect use to present application code and content flow?
- A. Deployment
- B. Physical
- C. Data Flow
- D. Logical
NEW QUESTION 8
An architect is integrating a customer's AEM authoring system to authenticate with the company's Active Directory (AD) directory service. The architect must configure the LoginModule used by the identity provider.
Which Java security framework should the architect use?
- A. OWASP
- B. PAM
- C. JAAS
- D. Apache Shiro
NEW QUESTION 9
An architect needs to document the flow of content from a system that provides real-time stock quotes to an AFM system for display. The documentation must show how each server communicates and which ports are used.
Which architectural diagram should the architect modify?
- A. Conceptual
- B. Physical
- C. Logical
- D. Data Flow
NEW QUESTION 10
Which Dispatcher settings restrict the IP addresses that can issue invalidation requests?
- A. /allowedClients
- B. /virtualhosts
- C. /filter
- D. /renders
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two business requirements can be achieved by using OOTB AEM components? (Choose two.)
- A. A store details page displays an embedded map from Bing Map
- B. A sidebar contains a list of PDF files tagged with the "Product Data Sheet" ta
- C. An article can be composed of an arbitrary combination of text, videos, and image
- D. An article has a Facebook Like button; the number of clicks are stored in Adobe Socia
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two requirements typically involve integration with a third-party service?
- A. Approval Workflow
- B. Federated Authentication
- C. Coordinate-Based Store Locator
- D. Watermarked Image Generation
NEW QUESTION 13
An architect is conducting a discovery on a client's current CMS implementation. The architect must identify which functionality is missing from the client's current implementation.
What should the architect do?
- A. Use documentation provided by the client
- B. Speak to the key stakeholders about how to use the system
- C. Speak to the IT department about how the system is built
- D. Gain access to the system and review code
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three tasks can business users perform using AEM OOTB functionality/components/plugins? (Choose three.)
- A. Provide ratings for a particular page
- B. Present and sort order status client side
- C. Customize content using Twitter profile data
- D. Display a list of completed workflow items
NEW QUESTION 15
In which type of architecture diagram would the architect be most likely to list the IP addresses of individual servers?
- A. Physical
- B. Logical
- C. Conceptual
- D. Data Flow
NEW QUESTION 16
100% Valid and Newest Version 9A0-385 Questions & Answers shared by Passcertsure, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.passcertsure.com/9A0-385-test/ (New 66 Q&As)