Adobe 9A0-389 Braindumps 2019
Cause all that matters here is passing exam with 9A0-389 Exam Dumps. Cause all that you need is a high score of 9A0-389 Exam Questions. The only one thing you need to do is downloading 9A0-389 Exam Questions free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Online Adobe 9A0-389 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the purpose of the “Taken into account if” expression on a predefined filer?
- A. The “Taken into account if” expression provides the marketing user with a drop-down to select which conditions to apply.
- B. The conditions on which the “Taken into account if” expression is applied will only be used if the “Taken into account if” expression is true.
- C. The “Taken into account if” expression is used to only display an input when the expression is true.
- D. The “Taken into account if” expression can be used to format the filter result
NEW QUESTION 2
The schema below contains an address element. How would you display the first line of the address?
- A. <input xpath=”location/address1”/>
- B. <input xpath=”address1”/>
- C. <input xpath=”location/@address1”/>
- D. <input xpath=”@address1”/>
NEW QUESTION 3
Given the following schema, which is the correct syntax to display the “Birth date” field on an input form?
- A. <input xpath=”recipient/@birthDate”/>
- B. <input xpath=”birthDate type=”calendar”/>
- C. <input xpath=”@birthDate’/>
- D. <input xpath=”birthdate”/>
NEW QUESTION 4
- A. The end activity will cause all records in the context to be removed from memory.
- B. The split might fail causing no deliveries to be sent.
- C. The two deliveries will be sent concurrently causing issues with the MTA.
- D. The query may not have been completed before the scheduler runs again.
NEW QUESTION 5
How would you setup a container in a form in order to make it visible for operators with the named right Managementgroup2?
- A. <container xpath=”HasNamedRight” label=”Managementgroup2” visible=”true” …>
- B. <container type=”visible”…><condition expr=”@namedRight = = ‘Managementgroup2’”/>…</container>
- C. <container visibleIf=”HasNamedRight(‘Managementgroup2’)” …>…</container>
- D. <container enableIf=”expr=’[@namedRight]= = Managementgroup2”’ …>…</container>
NEW QUESTION 6
In order to restrict the choice of target elements in an input form a sysfilter was added via the link definition:
What is missing in line 4?
- A. <element expr=”@domain =‘adobe.com’”/>
- B. <condition expr=”@domain = ‘adobe.com’”/>
- C. <element xpath=”@domain = ‘adobe.com’”/>
- D. <condition xpath=”@domain = ‘adobe.com’”/>
NEW QUESTION 7
What could we do to improve the integrity of the following API function?
- A. Return a DOMElement instead of a string
- B. Include a try – catch statement to catch errors
- C. Store the incoming arguments in an array
- D. Use thequeryDef API instead of the load() and save() methods
- E. Include a conditional If statement to catch errors
NEW QUESTION 8
A new schema is defined. This error appears when the schema is saved. What is the reason for this error?
- A. The location element is incorrect.
- B. The compute-string is incorrect.
- C. The type of the zipcode attribute is incorrect.
- D. The prospect does not have a zip code.
NEW QUESTION 9
A website outside of Adobe Campaign needs to display the address of the recipient that is stored on Adobe Campaign. The customer wants to use SOAP webservices. How would you implement that?
- A. Create a database link from the customer’s database to the Adobe Campaign database.
- B. Create a JSP andaccess the sAddress field using a SQL query.
- C. Add a custom method to the schema and get the address using a queryDef.
- D. Create a webapp and add a database field mapped to the address.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which file handles incoming SOAP requests in Adobe Campaign?
- A. nljsprouter.jsp
- B. soaprouter.jsp
- C. soapservice.jsp
- D. soapservice.php
- E. jsprequest.jsp
- F. neorouter.jssp
NEW QUESTION 11
How can you prevent a user from inputting a recipient without an email address?
- A. By adding a <testexpr=”@email != ”> element in the form.
- B. By adding a “dataPolicy=’mandatory’” attribute to the schema.
- C. By adding a “mandatory=’true’” attribute to the form.
- D. By adding a trigger in the database.
NEW QUESTION 12
How would you set up the query of a predefined filter in order to get all recipients with blacklisted email addresses?
- A. no longer contact by direct mail or no longercontact by email or status for info on the e- mail equal to Quarantine
- B. no longer contact (by any channel) or no longer contact by email or status for info on the e-mail equal to Blacklisted
- C. no longer contact (by any channel) and no longer contact by email and status for info on the e-mail equal to Blacklisted
- D. no longer contact by direct mail and no longer contact by phone and status for info on the e-mail equal to Quarantine
NEW QUESTION 13
You want to add the following new columns to the output of a direct mail file extract:
Firstparturl is already declared in a JavaScrips activity which will be executed before the targeting query:
vars.firstparturl = ‘http://www.amazingcompany.com/u=’;
The additional column for recipient called John Doe should look like this: http://www.amazingcompany.com/u=John-Doe
How would you have created the expression in the query activity (Additional columns window) in order to meet the above mentioned requirement?
- A. ‘vars.firstparturl’+vars.firstName+’-‘+vars.lastName
- B. $(vars/@firstparturl)+@firstName+’-‘+@lastName
- C. $(vars.firstparturl)+firstName+’-‘+lastName
- D. ‘vars.firstparturl’+$(vars/@firstName)+’-‘+$(vars/@lastName)
NEW QUESTION 14
Which XML element correctly defines a text attribute in a schema?
- A. <attribute name=”COMPANY” type=”string” length=”50” label=”company”/>
- B. <attribute name=”company” type=”string” length=”50” label=”Company”/>
- C. <attribute name=company type=string length=50 label=company/>
- D. <attribute name=”company” type=”text” length=”50” label=”Company”/>
NEW QUESTION 15
Regarding the schema below, why is the link NOT optimized?
- A. Integrity rules are not defined
- B. The sequence for filling primary key values is not defined
- C. The automatic primary key is not used
- D. There is no unique index on the idPurchase attribute
NEW QUESTION 16
The header of the email contains these words:
E-mail not displayed correctly? View the Web version How would you implement the link?
- A. Using a link to a responsive version of the email.
- B. using a link to the customer’s website.
- C. Using the mirror page personalization block.
- D. Using the optout personalization block.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which statement best applies to the following schema?
- A. A 1:N relationship to the cus:recipient schema is declared
- B. A 1:N relationship to the cus:company schema is declared
- C. A 1:1 relationship to the cus:recipient schema is declared
- D. A 1:1 relationship to the cus:company schema is declared
P.S. Certifytools now are offering 100% pass ensure 9A0-389 dumps! All 9A0-389 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certifytools.com/9A0-389-exam.html (41 New Questions)