Far Out Autodesk Certified Professional - Revit For Architectural Design ACP-01301 Pdf
Examcollection ACP-01301 Questions are updated and all ACP-01301 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our ACP-01301 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real ACP-01301 exam without a problem. We have Far out Autodesk ACP-01301 dumps study guide. PASSED ACP-01301 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Autodesk ACP-01301 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
When you create a floor on a level, the bottom of the floor is placed on that level, with the thickness projecting upward.
- A. False
- B. True
NEW QUESTION 2
When you place DWF markups on a sheet view as an import symbol, you can modify their position and manipulate them.
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 3
Which TWO statements about roof sketching methods are true?
- A. A roof footprint sketch must be a closed loop
- B. You set the start and end points of a roof to determine the depth of the extrusion
- C. You can draw a footprint by sketching the profile of the top of the roof in an elevation or section view
- D. A roof footprint is a 3D sketch of the perimeter of a roof
NEW QUESTION 4
Which statement is true about generic walls?
- A. They consist of panels divided by grid lines
- B. They consist of basic wall types placed one over the other
- C. They are included in default project template
- D. They are composed of parallel layers of materials
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statements about grid lines are TRUE?
- A. You can add grid lines to plan, section, or elevation views
- B. Beams snap to grid lines
- C. Grid lines are visible in all views
- D. Columns snap to grid line intersections
NEW QUESTION 6
Which grid properties can you modify?
- A. Name
- B. Elevation
- C. Type
- D. Position
NEW QUESTION 7
When you change the height of a level, all of the associated elements will
- A. be deleted
- B. highlight
- C. move
- D. stay the same
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following are types of keynotes?
- A. Structure
- B. Material
- C. User
- D. Element
NEW QUESTION 9
In the Revit project file, every drawing sheet, 2D and 3D view, and schedule is a presentation of information from the same underlying building model ________.
- A. View
- B. schema
- C. database
- D. projection
NEW QUESTION 10
Which ONE setting do project files NOT inherit from the template?
- A. Views
- B. Workflow
- C. Levels
- D. Sheets
- E. Wall types
- F. Object Styles
NEW QUESTION 11
A stacked wall can be created by using which one of the following wall types?
- A. Curtain Wall
- B. Basic Wall
- C. Stacked Wall
- D. Concrete Wall
NEW QUESTION 12
A building pad in Revit ________
- A. is associated with a level
- B. can have a thickness and compound structure
- C. can be sloped using slope
- D. will not cut through a toposurface
NEW QUESTION 13
Which TWO actions can you perform using the rendering dialog box?
- A. Specify sun setting by global location
- B. Set the output to screen and printer image at the same time.
- C. Adjust the exposure of a rendered image before you create it
- D. Set the background to sky conditions or a color
NEW QUESTION 14
You must place an elevation tag to generate an elevation
- A. element
- B. sheet
- C. parameter
- D. view
NEW QUESTION 15
Which standard views are created by the default project template?
- A. Roof Plan
- B. North Elevation
- C. Site Plan
- D. Level 1 Floor Plan
NEW QUESTION 16
Which model Graphics Styles can you specify while viewing shadows?
- A. Wireframe
- B. Medium Lines
- C. Hidden Line
- D. Shading
- E. Shading with Edges
NEW QUESTION 17
What is automatically specified when you add a framing elevation at a selected grid or reference plane?
- A. Work plane
- B. View range
- C. Detail level
- D. Detail number
NEW QUESTION 18
After you select a view type and scale on the Option Bar, what do you do next to create a callout view?
- A. On the Design Bar, View tab, click Callout
- B. From the right-click menu, select Go to View
- C. Click to define the comers of the callout
- D. Drag the blue controls to resize the crop region, if required
NEW QUESTION 19
The Term parametric refers to the ________ among all elements of model that enable the coordination and change management that Revit Architecture provides.
- A. characteristics
- B. differences
- C. similarities
- D. relationships
NEW QUESTION 20
Thanks for reading the newest ACP-01301 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader ACP-01301 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/ACP-01301-dumps.html (145 Q&As Dumps)