The Down To Date Guide To ANS-C00 Questions Pool
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our ANS-C00 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Amazon-Web-Services ANS-C00 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Amazon-Web-Services ANS-C00 exam. Latest Amazon-Web-Services ANS-C00 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Amazon-Web-Services ANS-C00 Brain Dumps First.
Online ANS-C00 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You can turn on the AWS Config service from the AWS CLI by running the subscribe command and passing as parameters a valid IAM role, SNS topic, and ______.
- A. EBS volume
- B. EC2 instance
- C. S3 bucket
- D. Kinesis stream
NEW QUESTION 2
Which element of AWS Config can be used to help maintain internal and external compliance controls?
- A. Configuration Item
- B. Configuration Recorder
- C. Configuration Streams
- D. Config Rules
NEW QUESTION 3
A user is having data generated randomly based on a certain event. The user wants to upload that data to CloudWatch. It may happen that event may not have data generated for some period due to randomness. Which of the below mentioned options is a recommended option for this case?
- A. For the period when there is no data, the user should not send the data at all
- B. The user must upload the data to CloudWatch as having no data for some period will cause an error at CloudWatch monitoring
- C. For the period when there is no data the user should send the value as 0
- D. For the period when there is no data the user should send a blank value
NEW QUESTION 4
Convert the following IPv4 address in presented in binary form, into dotted decimal form 10101100.01111011.00001101.10011101
- A. 188.8.131.52
- B. 184.108.40.206
- C. 220.127.116.11
- D. 18.104.22.168
NEW QUESTION 5
A user is trying to understand the detailed CloudWatch monitoring concept. Which of the below mentioned services does not provide detailed monitoring with CloudWatch?
- A. AWS Route53
- B. AWS EMR
- C. AWS ELB
- D. AWS RDS
NEW QUESTION 6
To connect to public AWS products such as Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3 through the AWS Direct Link, which step is NOT required?
- A. Provide public IP address (/31) for each Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) session.
- B. Allocate a Private IP address to your network in 172.x.x.x range.
- C. Provide the public routes that you will advertise over Border Gateway Protocol (BGP).
- D. Provide a public Autonomous System Number (ASN) that you own or a private one to identify your network on the Internet.
NEW QUESTION 7
A user has enabled detailed CloudWatch monitoring with the AWS Simple Notification Service. Which of the below mentioned statements helps the user understand detailed monitoring better?
- A. SNS cannot provide data every minute
- B. There is no need to enable since SNS provides data every minute
- C. SNS will send data every minute after configuration
- D. AWS CloudWatch does not support monitoring for SNS
NEW QUESTION 8
To get started using AWS Direct Connect, in which of the following steps do you configure Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)?
- A. Complete the Cross Connect
- B. Verify your Virtual Interface
- C. Create a Virtual Interface
- D. Submit AWS Direct Connect Connection Request
NEW QUESTION 9
A user is running a batch process on EBS backed EC2 instances. The batch process launches few EC2 instances to process hadoop Map reduce jobs which can run between 50 – 600 minutes or
sometimes for even more time. The user wants a configuration that can terminate the instance only when the process is completed. How can the user configure this with CloudWatch?
- A. Configure a job which terminates all instances after 600 minutes
- B. It is not possible to terminate instances automatically
- C. Set up the CloudWatch with Auto Scaling to terminate all the instances
- D. Configure the CloudWatch action to terminate the instance when the CPU utilization falls below 5%
NEW QUESTION 10
AWS CloudTrail can be configured to _____ log files across multiple accounts and regions so that log
files are delivered to a single bucket.
- A. aggregate
- B. disperse
- C. replicate
- D. encrypt
NEW QUESTION 11
To directly manage your CloudTrail security layer, you can use ______ for your CloudTrail log files.
- A. SSE-S3
- B. SCE-KMS
- C. SCE-S3
- D. SSE-KMS
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following is true when you don't configure Amazon CloudFront to forward cookies to your origin?
- A. CloudFront removes the Cookie header from requests that it forwards to your origin.
- B. CloudFront disables viewer requests to your origin, including all cookies.
- C. CloudFront caches your objects based on cookie values.
- D. CloudFront automates code deployments to any instanc
NEW QUESTION 13
In Amazon CloudFront, to link to your objects, if your domain name is d111111abcdef8.cloudfront.net and your object is image.jpg, then the URL for the link in your webpage will be ______.
- A. http://d111111abcdef8.cloudfront.net/images/image.jpg
- B. http://d111111abcdef8.dns/images/image.jpg
- C. http://d111111abcdef8.dns/image.jpg
- D. http://d111111abcdef8.cloudfront.net/image.jpg
NEW QUESTION 14
When an AWS Config rule is triggered a JSON object known as an AWS Config Event is created. This object contains a(n) ______ attribute, which is a JSON-formatted set of key/value pairs the receiving AWS Lambda function processes as part of its evaluation logic.
- A. inputParameters
- B. invokingEvent
- C. ruleConfiguration
- D. mappingTemplate
NEW QUESTION 15
In your current role as the corporate network architect - you have decided to replace your existing hardware firewall appliances with a pair of Juniper SRX-Series Services Gateways. You have chosen these as AWS lists these as supportable devices for establishing IPsec connections. With this in mind, select the minimum set of options to ensure that you can establish IPsec connectivity between your on premise private corporate network and your AWS hosted VPC. Select which option is NOT required
- A. Initiate network connections from somewhere within your corporate network, this is required to bring the tunnels UP
- B. Deploy a Customer Gateway within your corporate network
- C. Deploy a Customer Gateway within your VPC
- D. Deploy a Virtual Private Gateway within your VPC
NEW QUESTION 16
An AWS account owner has setup multiple IAM users. One of these IAM users, named John, has CloudWatch access, but no access to EC2 services. John has setup an alarm action which stops EC2 instances when their CPU utilization is below the threshold limit. When an EC2 instance's CPU Utilization rate drops below the threshold John has set, what will happen and why?
- A. Nothing will happe
- B. John cannot set an alarm on EC2 since he does not have the permission.
- C. CloudWatch will stop the instance when the action is executed
- D. Nothing will happen because it is not possible to stop the instance using the CloudWatch alarm
- E. Nothing will happe
- F. John can setup the action, but it will not be executed because he does not have EC2 access through IAM policies.
NEW QUESTION 17
When an AWS Config rule is triggered a JSON object known as an AWS Config Event is created. This object contains another JSON string in its _____ parameter, which describes the event that
triggered the rule.
- A. resultToken
- B. eventLeftScope
- C. invokingEvent
- D. configRuleName
NEW QUESTION 18
Select the VPC Peering statement below that is NOT true
- A. VPC peering supports transitive peering relationships for IPv6 traffic but not IPv4
- B. VPC peering can be performed between VPCs in different AWS accounts in the same region
- C. TCP connections can be performed between peered VPCs
- D. UDP connections can be performed between peered VPCs
NEW QUESTION 19
Each custom AWS Config rule you create must be associated with a(n) AWS _____ , which contains the logic that evaluates whether your AWS resources comply with the rule.
- A. Lambda function
- B. Configuration trigger
- C. EC2 instance
- D. S3 bucket
NEW QUESTION 20
True or false: A VPC contains multiple subnets, where each subnet can span multiple Availability Zones.
- A. This is true only for US regions.
- B. This is false.
- C. This is true.
- D. This is true only if requested during the set-up of VP
NEW QUESTION 21
What is the maximum number of CloudTrails that you can create per AWS region?
- A. 10
- B. 2
- C. 16
- D. 5
NEW QUESTION 22
100% Valid and Newest Version ANS-C00 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/ANS-C00-exam-dumps.html (New 76 Q&As)