Top Tips Of Up To Date C2090-102 Testing Engine
Act now and download your IBM C2090-102 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless IBM C2090-102 tutorials. Download Latest IBM IBM Big Data Architect exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn IBM C2090-102 with a classic professional.
Free demo questions for IBM C2090-102 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is used to capture client requirements for software selection and to evaluate the initial functional “fit” of a vendor’s software solution to the business needs of the client?
- A. Operational Model
- B. Requirements Matrix
- C. Viability Assessment
- D. Use Case Model
NEW QUESTION 2
A quality requirement or constraint that a system (or some part of a system) must satisfy is referred to by which of the following?
- A. Define Objective
- B. Non-functional Requirement
- C. Use Case Definition
- D. Service Level Agreement
NEW QUESTION 3
You are asked to provide deep analytics from existing historical data to score new
high volume incoming live data with low latency in real time. Which of the following would you suggest?
- A. SPSS Modeler with InfoSphere Streams
- B. Info Sphere DataStage with InfoSphere Streams
- C. Hive with MapReduce
- D. Cassandra with YARN
NEW QUESTION 4
You need to provision a Hadoop cluster to perform data analysis on customer sales data to predict which products are more popular. Which of the following solutions will let you set up your cluster with the most stability in the platform?
- A. Purchase specific products from multiple Independent Software Vendors (ISV) for your requirements inorder to take advantage of vendor-specific features
- B. Develop your own platform of software components to allow for maximum customization
- C. Use a Hybrid of ISV applications to build your customizations on top of that
- D. Leverage the Open Data Platform (ODP) core to provide a stable base against which Big Data solutionsproviders can qualify solutions
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following is the artifact that assists in ensuring that the project is on the right path toward success?
- A. Component Model
- B. Empathy Map
- C. Viability Assessment
- D. Opportunity Plan
NEW QUESTION 6
If the recovery point objective (RPO) is low, which of the following techniques would be the most appropriate?
- A. Clustering
- B. Database Shadowing
- C. Remote Journaling
- D. Tape Backup
NEW QUESTION 7
Data stored in Netezza can be used for model building, scoring, and model refresh. How is SPSS Modeler connectivity to Netezza enabled?
- A. Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) driver provided by Netezza
- B. DataDirect Connect for ODBC drivers
- C. OLE DB drivers provided by Netezza
- D. Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) driver provided by Netezza
Reference: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/data/library/cognos/infrastructure/cognos_sp ecific/pag e569.html
NEW QUESTION 8
Faced with a wide area network implementation, you have a need for asynchronous remote updates. Which one of the following would best address this use case?
- A. GPFS Active File Management allows data access and modifications even when remote storage cluster is unavailable
- B. HDFS Cluster rebalancing is compatible with data rebalancing scheme
- C. A scheme might automatically move data from one DataNode to another if the free space on a DataNode falls below a certain threshold
- D. GPFS File clones can be created from a regular file or a file in a snapshot using the mmclone command
- E. HDFS NameNode The NameNode keeps an image of the entire file systemnamespace and file Blockmap in memor
- F. This key metadata item is designed to be compact, such that a NameNode with 4 GB of RAM is plenty to support a huge number of files and directories
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/STXKQY_4.1.1/com.ibm.spectrum.scale.v4 r11.adv.d oc/bl1adv_clones.htm
NEW QUESTION 9
A large application vendor wants to port their existing distributed applications to run on Hadoop. In order to be competitive they need to provide monitoring and keep the size of the monitored applications consistent with the configuration. This implies the ability to deploy a replacement, for example, for any failed components. Which of the following would be a workable solution?
- A. Nagios with YARN
- B. Slider with YARN
- C. Oozie with Lucene
- D. OPTIM Performance Manager
NEW QUESTION 10
The analysis layer reads the data digested by the layer massaging and store layer. In some cases, the analysis layer accesses the data directly from the data source. Designing the analysis layer requires careful forethought and planning. Decisions must be made with regard to how to manage the tasks to do which of the following?
- A. Reduce the volume of data
- B. Locate the data sources that can provide data for the required entities
- C. Identify multi-dimension data sources
- D. Identify data import and export tools to adopt and deliver an ETL strategy
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following statements is TRUE regarding cloud applications?
- A. Migrating a legacy application to the cloud is a simple solution to drive down cost
- B. Architecting and deploying a scalable cloud application requires a private cloud implementation
- C. To be truly elastic, a cloud application must be tightly coupled to the physical cloud environment
- D. Leveraging a private v
- E. public cloud may result in sacrificing some of the core advantages of cloud computing
NEW QUESTION 12
It’s helpful to look at the characteristics of big data along certain lines – for example, how the data is collected, analyzed and processed. There are many characteristics to consider. Which one of the following is NOT a characteristic that should be considered?
- A. Data frequency and size
- B. Software
- C. Data source
- D. Processing methodology
NEW QUESTION 13
In computer science, which of the following represents a set of properties that guarantee that database transactions are processed reliably?
- A. Foreign Key
- B. Primary Key
- C. Buffer Cache
- D. ACID
NEW QUESTION 14
BigInsights is a solution that accomplishes which of the following?
- A. Replaces the traditional Data warehouses
- B. Can exchange information with the traditional Data warehouses only
- C. Includes a connector that enables data exchange between a BigInsights cluster and Netezza appliance in only one way
- D. Supports data exchange with a number of sources
https://www- 01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSPT3X_2.1.1/com.ibm.swg.im.infosphere.biginsight s.install.doc/Install.pdf
NEW QUESTION 15
Company K is designing their Big Data system. In their enterprise, they anticipate every 9 months there will be a big spike of new data on the order of multiple TB. Their company policy also dictates that data older than one year will be archived with a major clean up every 5 years. Cost is also a big issue. Which of the following provides the best design for these requirements?
- A. Estimate the peak volume over a 5 year period and set up a Hadoop system with commodity HW and storage to accommodate that volume
- B. Estimate the peak volume over a 3 year period and set up a Hadoop system with NAS to accommodate the expected volume
- C. Use Cloud elasticity capabilities to handle the peak and valley data volume
- D. Use SAN storage with compression to handle the peak and valley data volume
NEW QUESTION 16
You are going to develop Spark applications for your client. Which of the following cluster managers, that is also part of the Open Data Platform (ODP), would you use to focus on building the business driven application?
- A. Amazon EC2
- B. Apache Mesos
- C. Hadoop Yarn
- D. Standalone deploy mode
NEW QUESTION 17
Which one of the following statements about Big SQL is TRUE?
- A. Big SQL doesn’t need any secondary indices to access HBase tables
- B. Big SQL processes queries locally either on disk or in memory
- C. Big SQL supports updates in Hive.
- D. Executing Big SQL queries through MapReduce framework would always be a better choice
NEW QUESTION 18
You are designing storage for a new Hadoop cluster. Which of the following statements is TRUE regarding the usage of SAN or NAS?
- A. SAN or NAS should not be used to set up HDFS
- B. SAN or NAS must be used, if available, to provide backup capabilities
- C. SAN or NAS can be used to support retention policies
- D. SAN or NAS cannot be used if your Hadoop cluster spans 2 sites
NEW QUESTION 19
As an Independent Software Vendor (ISV), you are tasked with creating a solution to harness the big data to better understand customer sentiments around your client’s product. In order to develop a solution, you want to select the software components that are going to provide the most compatibility with new open source components. In addition to Hadoop and any other software components you may need, which one of the following would you select that is part of the initial release of the Open Data Platform (ODP)?
- A. Spark
- B. Ambari
- C. Hive
- D. HBase
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following is NOT a typical Service Level Agreement (SLA) metric?
- A. Abandonment rate
- B. Average speed to answer
- C. Time service factor
- D. Average response time
NEW QUESTION 21
A telco company is struggling to retain their high value customers.The marketing team has access to the billing data and is using it for customer segmentation. They would like to tap on network and social data to understand customer behavior before crafting any special offer. How best can they achieve this task?
- A. By loading both network and social data in the current Enterprise Data Warehouse, then run analytics
- B. By loading network and social data in BigInsights for exploration then moving resulting data to Enterprise Data Warehouse, and merging with billing data for analytics
- C. By loading network, social, and billing data in BigInsights and using available analytics tools
- D. By creating a dedicated data mart in their current Enterprise Data Warehouse
NEW QUESTION 22
What are the two levels documented in the Operational Model? (Choose two.)
- A. Logical
- B. Rational
- C. Theoretical
- D. Physical
- E. Middleware
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Thedumpscentre.com now are offering 100% pass ensure C2090-102 dumps! All C2090-102 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/C2090-102-dumps/ (110 New Questions)