Renovate C2090-600 Lab 2020
It is impossible to pass IBM C2090-600 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Exambible soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed IBM C2090-600 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Renew IBM DB2 11.1 DBA for LUW practice guides.
Online IBM C2090-600 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which DB2 Explain Facility tool uses the Explain tables to display access plain information?
- A. db2look
- B. db2advis
- C. db2expln
- D. db2exfmt
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the schema name of the DB2 built-in global variable TRUSTED_CONTEXT?
- A. SYSIBM
- B. SYSFUN
- C. SYSCAT
- D. SYSIBMADM
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two tasks must be done to read data directly from IBM Softlayer Object Storage and insert it into a DB2 database? (Choose two.)
- A. Catalog a storage access alias in the DB2 database
- B. Create an FTP account on IBM Softlayer Object Storage
- C. Use the DB2REMOTE parameter of the LOAD command
- D. Establish a remote connection to IBM Softlayer Object Storage using DB2 Connect
- E. Create a local disk alias at the database server operating system level that points to IBM Softlayer Object Storage
NEW QUESTION 4
You suspect there is a communications issue between a member and a cluster caching facility (CF) in a DB2 pureScale instance. Which command will provide diagnostic information that can be used to confirm your suspicions?
- A. db2cluster -verify
- B. db2cluster -cm -list -alert
- C. db2cluster -verify -configuration
- D. db2cluster -cm -verify -resource
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following are valid Explain operators? (Choose two.)
- A. CTQ
- B. XSCAN
- C. IXSCAN
- D. SELECT
- E. COLSCAN
NEW QUESTION 6
A DBA has observed that queries executed against SALES table have poor performance. DB2 tools have indicated that the level of data fragmentation in the SALES table is very high. Similar results were detected for indexes defined on the SALES table.
Which of the following commands should be used by the DBA to improve the performance of the queries run against the SALES table?
- A. REORG TABLE sales AND INDEXES ALL;RUNSTATS ON TABLE sales AND INDEXES ALL;
- B. REORG TABLE sales INPLACE;REORG INDEXES ALL FOR TABLE sales;RUNSTATS ON TABLE salesAND INDEXES ALL;
- C. RUNSTATS ON TABLE sales AND INDEXES ALL;REORGCHK ON TABLE sales;
- D. RUNSTATS ON TABLE sales INPLACE AND INDEXES ALL;
NEW QUESTION 7
When operating in NPS compatibility mode, which of the following are limitations for using a routine written in NZPLSQL? (Choose two.)
- A. The routine cannot contain comments.
- B. The routine must return either an integer or a null.
- C. The routine must be cross-compatible with Oracle PL/SQL syntax rules.
- D. The routine cannot contain argument lists or variable arguments (varargs).
- E. The routine must be generated with IBM Database Conversion Workbench (DCW).
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following actions do you need to acquire the current encryption settings for a database protected by native encryption?
- A. Select from the ADMIN_GET_ENCRYPTION_INFO table function
- B. Run the db2ckbkp command and verify the compression settings
- C. Checkthe encrypted database parameter in database configuration
- D. Check ENCROPTS database configuration parameter for encryption options
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the default value of the DB2 registry variable DB2LDAP_SEARCH_SCOPE?
- A. NONE
- B. LOCAL
- C. DOMAIN
- D. GLOBAL
NEW QUESTION 10
Which security mechanism is responsible for verifying that users are indeed who the claim to be?
- A. Authentication
- B. Roles and privileges
- C. Mandatory access control
- D. Discretionary access control
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following commands will list all of the disk configurations of the file system DATAFS in a DB2 pureScale cluster?
- A. db2cluster –cfs –list –filesystem datafs
- B. db2cluster –cfs –display –filesystem datafs
- C. db2cluster –cfs –listconfig –filesystem datafs
- D. db2cluster –cfs –displayconfig –filesystem datafs
NEW QUESTION 12
If the following SQL statements are executed:
How many rows will be added to the DEPARTMENT table?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 13
Which ALTER TABLE statements will put a table named TAB1 in “reorg-pending” state? (Choose two.)
- A. ALTER TABLE tab1 APPEND ON
- B. ALTER TABLE tab1 DROP COLUMN col1
- C. ALTER TABLE tab1 ALTER COLUMN col1 SET NOT NULL
- D. ALTER TABLE tab1 DETACH PARTITION part1 INTO tab_part1
- E. ALTER TABLE tab1 ADD CONSTRAINT pk_tab1 PRIMARY KEY (col1)
NEW QUESTION 14
A table named MYTABLE contains an XML column and an XML storage object dictionary already exists. What is the effect of enabling compression and then running the command REORG TABLE mytable KEEPDICTIONARY?
- A. All data, both new and existing, will becompressed.
- B. Only new or updated data for XML columns will be compressed.
- C. New and existing XML columns will be compressed but other columns remain unchanged.
- D. Existing data will remain uncompressed because the RESETDICTIONARY option of theREORG command was not used.
NEW QUESTION 15
The DBA is concerned about a new application potentially corrupting a set of tables in table space TS1 in database DB1. TAB1 is a table in TS1. The DBA performs the following commands before running the application. The first QUIESCE completes at time “pit”.
BACKUP DATABASE DB1 TABLESPACE (TS1) ONLINE QUIESCE TABLESPACES FOR TABLE tab1 EXCLUSIVE QUIESCE TABLESPACES FOR TABLE tab1 RESET
Which of the following is TRUE?
- A. The QUIESCE EXCLUSIVE is recorded in the History File once the QUIESCE RESET completes.
- B. Once the first QUIESCE completes, there are no runningtransactions involving tab1, but there might be running transactions against other tables in TS1.
- C. After application corruption, the DBA restores a backup of TS1 and issues ROLLFORWARD DATABASE TO pit AND COMPLETE TABLESPACE (ts1) ONLINE.There might besome uncommitted data in TS1.
- D. After application corruption, the DBA restores a backup of TS1 and issues ROLLFORWARD DATABASE TO pit AND COMPLETE TABLESPACE (ts1) ONLIN
- E. Thisensures none of the application changes were applied.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two of the following functions of DB2 Workload Manager are restricted by license? (Choose two.)
- A. Creating, using, or altering thresholds
- B. Granting, altering, or revoking workload privileges
- C. Using or altering the default service classes and workloads
- D. Creating service classes, service subclasses, and workloads
- E. Creating, activating, stopping or dropping workload management event monitors
NEW QUESTION 17
Automatic space reclamation for column-organized tables can be accomplished in which of the following scenarios?
- A. When the registry variableDB2_AUTORECLAIMSPACE=YES
- B. After termination all the back-end processes using TERMINATE command
- C. After setting the database configuration parameter AUTO_DEL_REC_OBJ to ON
- D. When the registry variable DB2_WORKLOAD=ANALYTICS prior to database creation
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the result of the following scenario?
- A. The row is updated to (2, NULL)
- B. The row is updated to (2, 110.00)
- C. SQL0407N Assignment of a NULL value to a NOT NULL column is not allowed
- D. The CREATE TRIGGER statement will fail because amt is defined as NOT NULL
NEW QUESTION 19
Which tool can be used to get database design recommendations based on SQL statements stored in the database package cache?
- A. db2pd
- B. db2dart
- C. db2expln
- D. db2advis
NEW QUESTION 20
The HADR_TARGET_LIST parameter enables HADR to run in multiple standby mode. Which of the following statements are TRUE if HADR is active? (Choose two.)
- A. You can change the principal standby of the primary without first stopping HADR on the primary.
- B. The target list can contain IP addresses that are either IPv4, or IPv6, or a combination of the two.
- C. You can remove the primarydatabase from the target list of a standby although the standby is connected to the primary.
- D. You cannot dynamically update the HADR_TARGET_LIST configuration parameter for a standby unless you have enabled the HADR read standby feature.
- E. You cannot remove a standby from the list if it is connected to the primar
- F. To disconnect a standby, simply deactivate i
- G. The you can remove it from the primary’s target list.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which is the correct way to back up only metadata about database backups, table space backups, and table load operations for database MYDB?
- A. CONNECT TO mydbPRUNE HISTORY TO /outdir
- B. db2trc on –db mydb –m “backup,load”run the desired operationsdb2tc dumpdb2trc.dmpdb2tc format db2tc.dmp db2tc.fmtdb2tc off
- C. BACKUP DATABASE mydb NO TABLESPACE TO /outdir
- D. db2setDB2_BCKP_PAGE_VERIFICATION=TRUE must be issued first (no instance restart is needed).Run the desired operations.Afterwards, issue db2trc dump <outfile>
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following statements about compression for BLU MPP tables is TRUE?
- A. Compression must be explicitly enabled for BLU MPP tables
- B. Compression requires decompression to evaluate partition joins
- C. Unique compression dictionaries are generated for each partition
- D. Each table has a single compression dictionary that getsreplicated across all partitions
NEW QUESTION 23
Which statement regarding setting up a local keystore for DB2 native encryption is TRUE?
- A. A local keystore is not needed if a Hardware Security Module (HSM) is used to managemaster keys.
- B. If a local keystore is used to store data encryption keys, a stash file must be used to store master keys temporarily.
- C. A master key must be generated and placed in an existing local keystore before a new encrypted database will be created.
- D. After a local keystore is created, you will be prompted for a password whenever the database manager accesses the keystore.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which statement about the DB2_BCKP_COMPRESSION registry variable is TRUE?
- A. It does not apply to table space backups.
- B. It specifies the compression mode to use for DB2 backups.
- C. It only has effect when appliedto a database in which all tables have been compressed.
- D. If set, backup images created with the BACKUP command are automatically compressed.
NEW QUESTION 25
100% Valid and Newest Version C2090-600 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/C2090-600-dumps.html (New 60 Q&As)