The Secret Of IBM C9510-401 Free Samples
Master the C9510-401 IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V8.5.5 and Liberty Profile, System Administration content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Actualtests C9510-401 brain dumps. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real C9510-401 questions in our IBM C9510-401 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID IBM C9510-401 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our IBM C9510-401 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free C9510-401 Demo Online For IBM Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
A system administrator suspects that the slow performance of an application might be caused by lock contention.
To debug this further, what can the administrator do using IBM Support Assistant?
- A. Analyze the running server using IBM Monitoring and Diagnostic Tools for Java – Health Center.
- B. Collect a javacore and analyze it using IBM Monitoring and Diagnostic Tools for Java – Health Center.
- C. Collect three thread dumps at equal time intervals and analyze them using IBM Monitoring and Diagnostic Tools for Java – Dump Analyzer.
- D. Collect three system dumps at equal time intervals and analyze them using IBM Monitoring and Diagnostic Tools for Java – Memory Analyzer.
The IBM Monitoring and Diagnostic Tools for Java - Health Center is a lightweight tool that monitors active IBM Virtual Machines for Java with minimal performance overhead. The Health Center suggests live tuning recommendations for Garbage Collection, profiles methods including call stacks, and highlights contended locks. This information can help you optimize performance, improve stability and optimize system resource usage.
The tool is provided in two parts: References:
NEW QUESTION 2
Within a WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment cell, a system administrator needs to write a script to determine if a particular server is stopped. It is important that the wsadmin script explicitly return a status of stopped as opposed to just failing.
What wsadmin object should the administrator use to write this script?
- A. AdminApp
- B. AdminTask
- C. AdminConfig
- D. AdminControl
Use the AdminControl object to invoke operational commands that manage objects for the application server.
Many of the AdminControl commands have multiple signatures so that they can either invoke in a raw mode using parameters that are specified by Java Management Extensions (JMX), or by using strings for parameters. In addition to operational commands, the AdminControl object supports some utility commands for tracing, reconnecting with a server, and converting data types.
References: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSAW57_8.5.5/com.ibm.websphere.nd. doc/ae/rxml_admincontrol.html
NEW QUESTION 3
A system administrator, Admin1, with Administrator privileges has archived full repository checkpoints. Another administrator, Configurator1, with Configurator privileges has copied the checkpoint contents directory from one of the archived check points to its original location. Configurator1 tries to restore the configuration using the copied archived checkpoint contents and the restore fails.
How can Configurator1 restore the configuration using the copied archived full repository checkpoint?
- A. Copy the archived checkpoint metadata directory to its original location.
- B. Increase the Automatic checkpoint depth to keep all the delta checkpoint.
- C. Delete the delta checkpoint taken after the full repository checkpoint was taken.
- D. Ask an administrator to update the privileges for Configurator1 to match Admin1.
You must archive both the checkpoint metadata and content directories to store a checkpoint for later restoration.
References: http://www- 01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSD28V_8.5.5/com.ibm.websphere.nd.doc/ae/twve_archive_checkpoint.html
NEW QUESTION 4
A system administrator has deployed an application. The development team has updated a new version of this application. The administrator needs to immediately deploy this updated application and guarantee that only this new edition is used by clients and that any service requests for the application are queued during the deployment of the new application.
How can the administrator achieve this task without any downtime to the application?
- A. Perform a soft rollout.
- B. Perform a hard rollout.
- C. Perform an atomic rollout.
- D. Perform a concurrent activation rollout.
Performing an atomic rollout activates the new edition on half of the cluster first, and then activates the edition on the remaining half of the cluster. While the first half of the cluster is taken offline and updated, application requests are routed to the second half of the cluster. Verify that half the cluster can handle the entire load during the rollout period.
NEW QUESTION 5
An EJB application posts a request message into a JMS destination and waits for a response message on a different JMS destination. To correlate the response message to the request message, the application uses the JMS correlationId of the message. The application waits up to five seconds for a response before timing out the request.
A Message Driven Bean (MDB) running on a different cluster is responsible for consuming the request message, process it and post a response message.
The destinations are defined in a Service Integration Bus (SIB) within the cell.
Intermittent timeout exceptions have occurred for the requester application. How can a system administrator correlate and analyze the debug information from both requester and consumer applications?
- A. Enable High Performance Extensible Logging (HPEL).Use HPEL logViewer command to see debug information.
- B. Enable a diagnostic trace in both requester and consumer servers.Use the Integrated Solutions Console (ISC) to set the admin=all trace.Analyze the trace.
- C. Enable High Performance Extensible Logging (HPEL).Enable Cross Component Trace (XCT) to include request IDs in log and trace records.Use HPEL logViewer command with appropriate filters to see debug information.
- D. Using the Integrated Solutions Console (ISC), browse the request message that has timed out and look for any key application data.Search for exceptions using the key application data in both requester and consumer in native_stderr.log and native_stdout.log.
Cross Component Trace (XCT) annotates the logs so that log entries that are related to a request that is serviced by more than one thread, process, or even server are identified as
belonging to the same unit of work. XCT helps identify the root cause of problems across components.
References: WebSphere Application Server V8.5 Administration and Configuration Guide for the Full Profile (July 2013), page 1091
NEW QUESTION 6
A web application has a configured session timeout of eight hours and a default LTPA token timeout of two hours. After every two hours, the users have to log in again from their HTTP browser. The system administrator is required to make configuration changed so users only have to log in once, while keeping the above mentioned timeouts the same. The authentication mechanism available is Kerberos.
How should the administrator do this?
- A. Configure the SIP digest authentication.
- B. Configure the SPNEGO Web or SPNEGO TAI.
- C. Enable Session Management Security Integration.
- D. Ensure Web Inbound security attribute propagation is enabled.
In WebSphere Application Server Version 6.1, a trust association interceptor (TAI) that uses the Simple and Protected GSS-API Negotiation Mechanism (SPNEGO) to securely
negotiate and authenticate HTTP requests for secured resources was introduced. This function was deprecated In WebSphere Application Server 7.0. SPNEGO web authentication has taken its place to provide dynamic reload of the SPNEGO filters and to enable fallback to the application login method.
References: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSAW57_8.5.5/com.ibm.websphere.nd. doc/ae/csec_ssovo.html
NEW QUESTION 7
A system administrator has configured a network deployment cell containing multiple nodes and global security enabled with an LDAP repository. To increase capacity, the administrator needs to add additional nodes to the cell. After adding the nodes by using both scripts and the Integrated Solutions Console (ISC), the administrator examines the System.out log for the deployment manager and notices the following message:
How can the administrator resolve this problem?
- A. Disable Java 2 security.
- B. Restart the deployment manager.
- C. Increase the RSA token timeout value.
- D. Change the number of active LTPA keys.
When nodes are added while LDAP security is enabled, the following exception is generated in the deployment manager System.out log under certain circumstances. If this happens, restart the deployment manager to resolve the problem.
0000004d ORBRas E com.ibm.ws.security.orbssl.WSSSLClientSocketFactoryImpl createSSLSocket ProcessDiscovery : 0 JSSL0080E: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException -
The client and server could not negotiate the desired level of security. Reason?com.ibm.jsse2.util.h: No trusted certificate found
References: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSAW57_8.0.0/com.ibm.websphere.nd. doc/info/ae/ae/tagt_svr_conf_nodes.html
NEW QUESTION 8
A WebSphere system administrator needs to install the Installation Manager (IM) on an unmanaged node on a host named <machine2>. The deployment manager is running on a host named <machine1>.
What step must the administrator take before submitting a job from the Integrated Solutions Console (ISC) to install the IM on <machine2>?
- A. Install a node agent on <machine2>.
- B. Install the job manager on <machine1>.
- C. Start the job manager on <machine1>.
- D. Register <machine2> as a target for job manager.
Submitting jobs to install Installation Manager on remote hosts
In a flexible management environment, you can submit the Install IBM Installation Manager job to install the Installation Manager on registered hosts of the job manager.
References: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSAW57_8.5.5/com.ibm.websphere.inst allation.zseries.doc/ae/tagt_jobmgr_install_im.html
NEW QUESTION 9
After collecting diagnostic trace from a server running under a cell, a system administrator noticed that the trace files contained sensitive information.
To avoid this issue in the future, what can the administrator do?
- A. Configure entries in the ras.rawtracelist.properties.
- B. Configure suppressSensitiveTrace in the bootstrap.properties file.
- C. Clear the “Disable logging and tracing of potentially sensitive data” checkbox.
- D. Add the entry com.ibm.websphere.logging.RawTraceList=off to the end of the trace string.
You can either enable or disable the sensitive log and trace guard to help control whether loggers write sensitive information in your log and trace files.
Use the administrative console to enable or disable the sensitive log and trace guard. Procedure
References: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSAW57_8.5.5/com.ibm.websphere.nd. doc/ae/ttrb_enablesensitivelogtrace.html
NEW QUESTION 10
A customer has enabled LTPA as their authentication mechanism and has web resources that are not secured by proper security constraints. A system administrator is required to ensure that all web resources are secured.
How should the administrator accomplish this?
- A. Enable “Authenticate when any URI is accessed”.
- B. Enable “Authenticate only when the URI is protected”.Disable “Use available authentication data when an unprotected URI is accessed”.
- C. Enable “Authenticate only when the URI is protected”.Enable “Use available authentication data when an unprotected URI is accessed”.
- D. Map the application security roles to the configured user registry’s groups.
Authenticate only when the URI is protected
The application server challenges the web client to provide authentication data when the web client accesses a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) that is protected by a Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) role. The authenticated identity is available only when the web client accesses a protected URI.
This option is the default Java EE web authentication behavior that is also available in previous releases of WebSphere® Application Server.
References: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSAW57_8.5.5/com.ibm.websphere.base.d oc/ae/usec_webauth.html
NEW QUESTION 11
A system administrator has to design a new production environment to host a web application. The workload of this web application is expected to increase during special marketing campaigns.
Which one of the following topologies should the administrator configure to address the requirements for this new environment?
- A. A Liberty collective environment with autonomic managers and on demand router (ODR).
- B. A flexible management environment supported by one admin agent running in each node of the cell.
- C. A dynamic cluster with autonomic managers, application placement controller and intelligent routers.
- D. A heterogeneous cell with enough server to support the peak load spread across multiple nodes on the same machine.
A dynamic cluster is a server cluster that uses weights and workload management to balance the workloads of its cluster members dynamically, based on performance information that is collected from the cluster members. Dynamic clusters enable application
A dynamic cluster is an application deployment target that can expand and contract depending on the workload in your environment. Dynamic clusters work with autonomic managers, including the application placement controller and the dynamic workload manager to maximize the use of your computing resources. Dynamic clusters are required for many of the Intelligent Management autonomic functions, including high availability and service policies.
References: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSAW57_8.5.5/com.ibm.websphere.nd. doc/ae/cwve_odrdynamiccluster.html
NEW QUESTION 12
A system administrator has deployed web applications to a clustered environment where database session persistence is configured. The administrator needs to improve the response time and the throughput.
How can the system administrator do this?
- A. Disable server affinity.
- B. Configure dynamic caching.
- C. Configure a load balancer to spread work between existing web servers.
- D. Tune the database session persistence to optimize for failover.
The dynamic cache service improves performance by caching the output of servlets, commands, and JavaServer Pages (JSP) files. WebSphere Application Server consolidates several caching activities, including servlets, web services, and WebSphere commands, into one service called the dynamic cache. These caching activities work together to improve application performance and share many configuration parameters that are set in an application server’s dynamic cache service.
References: WebSphere Application Server V8.5 Administration and Configuration Guide for the Full Profile (July 2013), page 512
NEW QUESTION 13
A system administrator wants to learn some of the Jython scripting commands for the administration of the environment.
Which product feature should the administrator use?
- A. The wsadmin.properties file to load a profile.
- B. The AdminTask object to generate wsadmin scripts.
- C. The guided activities panel from the Integrated Solutions Console (ISC).
- D. The “Log command assistance commands” option in the Integrated Solutions Console (ISC).
NEW QUESTION 14
The application placement controller has been configured with elasticity mode enabled. Intermittently, all instances of a dynamic cluster are removed. After further review, the system administrator noticed that it occurs during peak load on another dynamic cluster.
The administrator wants to keep at least one instance available. Which configuration is needed in the dynamic clusters?
- A. Enable application lazy start with elasticity mode.
- B. Set the proactiveIdleStop custom property to true.
- C. Set the Number of instances to a value greater than zero.
- D. Disable the option “If other dynamic clusters need resources, stop all instances of this cluster during periods of inactivity”.
It is not recommended to enable elasticity mode when the following option is set in the administrative console for one or more dynamic clusters:
If other dynamic clusters need resources, stop all instances of this cluster during periods of inactivity.
If you have elasticity mode enabled and the option set, the application placement controller can remove all of the custom nodes in the cell.
References: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSAW57_8.5.5/com.ibm.websphere.nd. doc/ae/twve_cfgelastic.html
NEW QUESTION 15
A system administrator has created a Python script called globalScript. py.
What should the administrator do to ensure globalScript. py is loaded when the wsadmin shell is used?
- A. Compile globalScript.py to a Java class in the bin directory.
- B. Invoke wsadmin with the argument-profileName globalScript.py.
- C. Modify the configureCustomProperty script to import globalScrip
- D. py.
- E. Set the script profiles in the wsadmin.properties file to load globalScript .py.
NEW QUESTION 16
A system administrator ran the backup Config command to backup the configuration using the -nostop option. The administrator changed the properties for the service integration environment by modifying the sib.properties file. During testing the administrator noticed Service Integration Bus related errors and wanted to restore the service integration environment. The administrator used the restore config command, but the tuning properties for the service integration environment were not restored.
How can the administrator prevent this issue?
- A. Use full repository checkpoints for both the backup and the restore.
- B. Use the restore config command with -nostop for the restore.
- C. Use the manage profiles command for both the backup and the restore.
- D. Use the backup config command without -nostop for the backup Use the restore config command without -nostop for the restore.
NEW QUESTION 17
A web application is hosted on an application server that receives HTTP requests from a third party application named myApp. The URIGroup mapping for this application is called default_host_myApp.
The development team asks a system administrator to configure the HTTP plug-in to prevent routing requests to any application server except server1.
The following exhibit shows the parts of the plugin-cfg.xml file that are relevant for myApp. The UriGroups for other applications are not shown in the exhibit.
What should the administrator do to the plugin-cfg.xml file to ensure that requests for default_host_myApp URIGroup are routed only to machine1?
- A. Delete the Server tag for CloneId=”b20000002”Delete all of the tags within the Server tag
- B. Delete the UriGroup tag for default_host_myAppDelete all of the tags within the UriGroup tag
- C. Delete the VirtualHostGroup tag for default_hostDelete all of the tags within the VirtualHostGroup tag
- D. Edit the LoadBalanceWeight for server1 to 20Edit the LoadBalanceWeight for server2 to 2
NEW QUESTION 18
A system administrator has created a Jython script that will run in WebSphere Network cell where administrative security is enabled. This script is named doUpdate.py and will be run by using the following:
wsadmin –connType RMI –f doUpdate.py
How can the administrator suppress a user/password prompt from appearing when this script is run?
Set the user and password in the:
- A. sas.client.props file.
- B. ssl.client.props file.
- C. soap.client.props file.
- D. wsadmin.properties file.
The user Id and password needed for wsadmin to connect to a secured server can be
supplied as command line options and in properties files. If used together, command line options take precedence over what is in the properties files. The properties files are located at Profile_root/properties.
If you use a Remote Method Invocation (RMI) connector or a JSR160RMI connector, set the following properties in the sas.client.props file with the appropriate values: com.ibm.CORBA.loginUserid=
NEW QUESTION 19
Thanks for reading the newest C9510-401 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Allfreedumps.com C9510-401 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.allfreedumps.com/C9510-401-dumps.html (73 Q&As Dumps)