IBM C9510-418 Questions 2019
We provide real C9510-418 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass IBM C9510-418 Exam quickly & easily. The C9510-418 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our IBM C9510-418 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the C9510-418 exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which tool can be used to collect data to be used for monitoring and tuning the environment?
- A. Thread and Monitor Dump Analyzer
- B. Performance Monitoring Infrastructure
- C. IBM Tivoli Performance Viewer Advisor
- D. Garbage Collection and Memory Visualizer
WebSphere Application Server provides Performance Monitoring Infrastructure (PMI) data to help monitor the overall healthof the WebSphere Application Server environment. PMI provides average statistics on WebSphere Application Server resources, application resources, and system metrics. Many statistics are available in WebSphere Application Server, and you might want to understand the ones that most directly measure your site's resources to detect problems.
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator is using the Guided Troubleshooter in the IBM Support Assistant to troubleshoot IBM WebSphere Application Server issues. After going through data collection and analysis, no reliable solution is found.
What is the administrator’s best next step?
- A. Call ina new PMR with IBM and upload Troubleshooter data to ECuREP.
- B. Open a new PMR with IBM and upload SystemOut.log from the IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- C. Submit results to the IBM WebSphere Application Server forum for a quick response from other forum users.
- D. Use the Guided Troubleshooter to open a service request with IBM, so all the troubleshooting data analyzed so far is uploaded automatically.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following is true about certificate expiration monitoring?
- A. Must be runmanually.
- B. Must be run on the deployment manager.
- C. Deletes the certificates after they are expired, but does not replace them.
- D. Can replace expired certificates or certificates in the expiration threshold with a new certificate
Certificatemonitor configuration settings can be configured on the administrative console by selecting Security > SSL certificate and key management > Manage certificate expiration. . On the Manage certificate expiration panel, you can perform the following functions.
NEW QUESTION 4
How can an administrator reduce overhead when utilizing monitored directories?
- A. Increase the polling interval so that the process runs less often.
- B. Decrease the amount of time that the monitored directory is accessible by users.
- C. Decrease the size of the monitored directory so that larger files will not be able to be stored in it.
- D. Configure the monitored directory settingsto not automatically synchronize the application once it is installed.
To change the standard polling interval setting, specify a number of seconds in the Pollinginterval field.
Figure: Configuring the monitored directory
References: WebSphere Application Server V8.5, July 2013, page 852
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator noticed that one of the servers in the core group is experiencing OutOfMemory. As a result, other servers in the core group failed to start.
What core group custom property should the administrator tune to prevent the affected server from impacting other servers in the core group?
- A. IBM_CS_OOM_ACTION
- B. IBM_CS_DATASTACK_MEG
- C. IBM_CS_WIRE_FORMAT_VERSION
- D. IBM_CS_HAM_PROTOCOL_VERSION
Use this custom property to explicitly enable exception handlers that are specific for OutOfMemoryExceptions that occur when sending or receiving network messages. When this property is set to Isolate, if an OutOfMemoryException occurs when a network message is being sent or received, these exception handlers stop High Availability Manager communications to the Out of Memory process.
If IBM_CS_OOM_ACTION=Isolate is not added to the configuration settings for a core group, if a core group process runs out of memory, the Out of memory process might not
be able to respond to all messages. This situation prevents multi-step protocols from completing, and prevents the starting server from receiving its initial view of the distributed state.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which is true when an administrator properly updates a single file within an application?
- A. The administrator can use apartial application update.
- B. The administrator must redeploy the full application file.
- C. The administrator can manually update the file on the file system.
- D. The administrator must uninstall the application, and then, reinstall with the updated application file.
NEW QUESTION 7
What data source property can an administrator configure to minimize the chances of encountering StaleConnectionExceptions?
- A. Minimum connections = 0
- B. Reap Timeout < Unused Timeout
- C. Purge Policy = FailingConnectionOnly
- D. Unused Timeout > Half firewall timeout
The configuration options below help minimize the chances of encounteringStaleConnectionExceptions by helping to ensure that your WebSphere Application Server maintains control of database connections, specifically, the only one closing them, rather than other components in your network:
The datasource MIN connections should beset to 0. By setting a MIN > 0, you are telling
the application server that this number of connections will be valid for the life of the application server JVM. Unless you can guarantee the MIN number of connections will never be timed out or dropped, setting a MIN will cause a StaleConnectionException when the connection becomes invalid.
NEW QUESTION 8
When verbose Garbage Collection is enabled, in which file(s) does the operating system collect the data?
- A. trace.log
- B. activity.log
- C. SystemOut.logandSystemErr.log
- D. native_stdout.logandnative_stderr.log
Depending on the operating system in use, the verboseGC output will be written to the following file by default:
AIX, Linux, or Windows: native_stderr.log Solaris or HP-UX native_stdout.log
NEW QUESTION 9
Which type of profile provides management capabilities for multiple stand-alone application
- A. Custom
- B. Secure Proxy
- C. Administrative agent
- D. Deployment manager
You can use the following different configurations of the application server to combine the plug-in configuration files of multiple application server profiles into a single output file:
* Using multiple stand-alone base application server profiles with an administrative agent using the job manager. The job manager function is a part of WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment. However, you can use the job manager function with stand- alone, base application server profiles. Usethis topic to complete this configuration.
NEW QUESTION 10
When updating an application, what is important to keep in mind?
- A. The application is only updated during the next server restart.
- B. The applicationis automatically stopped, updated, and restarted.
- C. The application is only updated during the next restart of the application.
- D. The application is stopped, updated, and restarted at the scheduled time.
If the application is updated while it is running, WebSphere Application Server automatically stops the application, updates the application logic and restarts the application.
NEW QUESTION 11
What is a prerequisite for creating a dynamic cluster?
- A. Create and verify the service policies.
- B. Verify that the administrator has Operator privileges.
- C. Verify the application placement controller is enabled.
- D. Make sure there are less than 30 core group members in the cell.
Verify that the application placement controller is enabled. The application placement
controller is enabled by default. The application placement controller enables the autonomic capabilities of dynamic clusters.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following is true regarding disk offload?
- A. The amount of disk space to use cannot be specified.
- B. On server startup, DynaCache loads the entire disk cache into memory.
- C. The number of cache entries that are offloaded to disk cannot be specified.
- D. Disk offload can be enabled to have a cache entry copied to the file system at a configurable location.
AC:Before you enable disk offload, consider the following:
You cannot specify the number of cache entries that are offloaded to disk. You cannot specify the amount of disk space touse.
D: You can enable disk offload to have a cache entry copied to the file system (the location is configurable).
NEW QUESTION 13
When enabling SSL directives in the IBM HTTP Server configuration file, which parameter is required?
- A. The name of the key file
- B. The AllowOverride statement
- C. The IP address of the VirtualHost
- D. The DocumentRoot directory path
Enable SSL and define a key file to use. Uncomment the following lines to enable SSL and define a key file to use:
NEW QUESTION 14
How can the administrator change the console session expiration for the Integrated Solutions Console?
- A. Modify timeout value and run thetimeout.jaclscript.
- B. Set the timeout value in the Console Preferences panel.
- C. Use thesettimeout wsadmincommand and specify the value.
- D. Set theConnectionResponseTimeoutvalue in the Integrated Solutions Console.
Change the <timeout value> on the two lines of thetimeout.jaclscript to the new session expiration value. This number specifies the number of minutes the console preserves the session during inactivity.
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator installed an enterprise application in fast mode and noticed that the application is failing because J2EE roles have not been mapped.
How can this issue be resolved?
- A. Re-deploy the application.
- B. Request that the application developer create an enhanced .ear file which has roles mapped, and deploy the enhanced .ear file.
- C. Map a security role to the user/group for the application using the Integrated Solutions Console, save changes, and restart the application.
- D. Map a security role to the user runAs roles for the application using the Integrated Solutions Console, save changes, and restart the application.
WSRR defines J2EE roles that must be mapped to user or group principals. This can be done by using the WebSphere Administration Console
NEW QUESTION 16
An administrator installs IBM WebSphere Application Server and an HTTP server, but when configuring the environment, the administrator finds that the WebSphere Plug-in is missing.
Which tool can be used to fix this issue?
- A. Customization Tool Box
- B. IBM Installation Manager
- C. Profile Management Tool
- D. Integrated Solutions Console
In the WebSphere Integrated Solutions Console, the web server is represented as a specific server type, and you can view or modify all of the configuration properties used in the plugin-cfg.xml file for the web server plug-in from the WebSphere Integrated Solutions Console.
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator has deployed an application that uses 30 unique SQL statements with a maximum data source connection pool size of 10.
What is the recommended prepared statement cache size for the application?
- A. 10
- B. 30
- C. 40
- D. 300
To determine the highest value for your cache size to avoid any cache discards, add the number of uniquely prepared statements and callable statements, as determined by the SQL string, concurrency, and the scroll type, for each application that uses this data source on a particular server. This value is the maximum number of possible statements that can be cached on a given connection over the life of the server. Setting the cache size to this value means that you never have cache discards. In general, configure a larger cache for applications with a greater number of statements.
NEW QUESTION 18
An administrator notices a sudden increase in the user load that causes resource contention on the database server.
What preventive measure can the administrator take to avoid database outage?
- A. Enable surge protection.
- B. Configure Stuck connection.
- C. Reduce connection pool size.
- D. Reduce WebContainer Thread pool size.
Maximum Connection Pool Size
When determining the maximum size of the database connection pool, consider the following issues:
The total number of connections that the WebSphere Commerce cluster can open to the database should not overwhelm yourdatabase.
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator needs to resolve port conflicts after creating a managed node using the Profile Management Tool.
Which supported method can be used to resolve the port conflicts?
- A. Editserverindex.xml.
- B. UseupdatePorts.ant.
- C. Use Profile Port Checker tool and set ports.
- D. UsemanageProfiletool and set port range on the profile.
If you discover ports conflicts, then you can reassign ports manually. To reassign ports, run the updatePorts.ant file by using the ws_ant script.
NEW QUESTION 20
How can an administrator configure Web services security?
- A. Customize WS-Security policy set and bindings and attach to Web services.
- B. Configure global security with LDAP authentication and map the configuration to Web services.
- C. Request application developer to use Web Services Security API to achieve Web services security.
- D. Enable the Web ServicesMetadata Exchange (WS-MetadataExchange) protocol to enable message-level security.
The Web Services Security specification provides a flexible framework for building secure web services to implement message content integrity and confidentiality. The Web Services Security service programming model supports this flexible framework by providing extension points to integrate new token formats, and methods to obtains keys needed for message protection. The application server programming model provides Web Services Security programming application programming interfaces (WSS API) for securing SOAP messages.
Note: WS-Security is a message-level standard that is based on securing SOAP messages through XML digital signature, confidentiality through XML encryption, and credential propagation through security tokens. The Web services security specification defines the facilities for protecting the integrity and confidentiality of a message and provides mechanisms for associating security-related claims withthe message.
NEW QUESTION 21
To write a Jython script to stop a running application server, an administrator should use which administrative object?
- A. AdminApp
- B. AdminTask
- C. AdminConfig
- D. AdminControl
You can use the wsadmin tool to stop applications.
There are two ways to complete this task.Firstly you canuse the AdminControl object to stop the application. Alternatively, you can use the scripts in the AdminApplication script library to start, stop, and administer your application configurations.
NEW QUESTION 22
When setting up high availability settings for the web server, at what level should an
administrator configure the custom properties?
- A. cell
- B. node
- C. server
- D. nodeagent
NEW QUESTION 23
Which statement describes the functionality of web containers?
- A. Web containers forward EJB requests to the EJB container.
- B. Web containers process JSPs, servlets, and various server-side objects.
- C. Servlets requests are forwarded from an EJB container to a web container.
- D. Each application server cancontain multiple web containers, depending upon the number of JSPs and servlets.
The runtime environment for Web components is called the Web container.. It processes servlets, JSP files, and other types of server-side components.
NEW QUESTION 24
Recommend!! Get the Full C9510-418 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/C9510-418/ (New 65 Q&As Version)