The Leading Guide To C9560-503 Test Questions
Testking offers free demo for C9560-503 exam. "IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.3 Fundamentals", also known as C9560-503 exam, is a IBM Certification. This set of posts, Passing the IBM C9560-503 exam, will help you answer those questions. The C9560-503 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real IBM C9560-503 exams and revised by experts!
Online C9560-503 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
When limiting the scope of a view, the query can be changed or another query can be created. What will happen if the query is changed instead of creating another query?
- A. Other workspaces that use that query will be affecte
- B. Only the specific view is affected because queries are associated with a specific vie
- C. Situations that use the specific attribute group associated with the query could be affecte
- D. Only views within the given workspace will be affected because queries are associated with specific workspace
NEW QUESTION 2
How can the Work Flow Editor be started?
- A. Through the Situation Event Console
- B. From the Tivoli Enterprise Portal client
- C. From the Manage Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Services tool
- D. Use start WorkflowEditor.sh on UNIX/Linux and start WorkflowEditor.bat on Windows
NEW QUESTION 3
Which command starts an agent on a Linux platform?
- A. tacmd start agent
- B. tacmd agent start
- C. tacmd agent start
- D. tacmd agent launch
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the purpose of Situation Persistence?
- A. To set an until condition
- B. To prevent alerting on spikes
- C. To make a situation a pure event
- D. To allow the use of only one attribute in the situation definition
NEW QUESTION 5
When defining a user that will be responsible to ensure the proper backups are taken, which Tivoli Enterprise Portal Sewer user group would be assigned to the user?
- A. Operations
- B. Management
- C. Administrators
- D. Support Teams
NEW QUESTION 6
How is it determined if the historical data collection is enabled for the attributes in a view in Tivoli Enterprise Portal?
- A. Historical Modify permission is neede
- B. The Time Span is present in the view’s toolba
- C. The History Collection Configuration button is enable
- D. The Monitored Baseline is present in the view’s toolba
NEW QUESTION 7
What must be configured and distributed to the managed systems that data is being queried from, to enable the Specify Time Span for Query?
- A. Historical Situation
- B. Event Integration Facility
- C. Historical Data Collection
- D. The Until feature on a situation
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement is true about the Display Item in a situation?
- A. All situations can use Display Ite
- B. Only certain attributes can be displaye
- C. Any attributes can be designated as display item
- D. The only purpose of the Display Item is to allow the addition of custom text to an even
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement is true about deleting a managed system group that is assigned to a situation?
- A. The situation is deleted automaticall
- B. The situation will no longer be distribute
- C. The situation still monitors the assigned list syste
- D. A managed system group that is assigned to a situation cannot be delete
NEW QUESTION 10
Which group is indicated by a in front of some groups in the Object Group editor?
- A. Default
- B. Unused
- C. Ali Groups
- D. Managed System
NEW QUESTION 11
Which situation status shows that the acknowledgement was canceled before it had expired and the situation is still true?
- A. Expired
- B. Unknown
- C. Reopened
- D. Acknowledged
NEW QUESTION 12
Which permission allows an administrator to share new launch definitions with other users?
- A. Workspace Author Mode
- B. Launch Administration Mode
- C. Workspace Administration Mode
- D. Launch Application Activation Mode
NEW QUESTION 13
What can an IBM Tivoli Monitoring administrator do to help users view events when the
Situation Event Console is constantly receiving too many alerts per hour?
- A. Disable the Situation Event Console and clear alerts
- B. Move the Situation Event Console to a separate server
- C. Use IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNI bus and send alerts to that console if entitled
- D. The Situation Event Console is multi-threaded so add more processes to the process
NEW QUESTION 14
When setting a time span to display, what would cause Null to be displayed as the value of a table cell or chart point?
- A. The IBM Tivoli Monitoring (ITM) license key is invali
- B. The ITM encryption key is invali
- C. The Tivoli Data Warehouse agent is not runnin
- D. No data was stored in the Tivoli Data Warehous
NEW QUESTION 15
Where can a user defined query be used for data retrieval?
- A. View only
- B. Workspace only
- C. View and Workspace only
- D. View, Workspace, and Embedded Situations
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two definitions are stored in a Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server database? (Choose two.)
- A. Group definitions
- B. Situation definitions
- C. User data definitions
- D. Managed systems definitions
- E. Historical collection definitions
NEW QUESTION 17
What is a potential EIF destination?
- A. Tivoli Event Reporter
- B. Tivoli Enterprise Portal
- C. Tivoli Netcool EIF Probe
- D. IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNi bus
NEW QUESTION 18
What does the ras1 log utility do?
- A. It removes old IBM Tivoli Monitoring (ITM) log files from the logs director
- B. It analyzes ITM log highlighting error condition
- C. It converts the timestamps in ITM logs to local tim
- D. It creates a tar (UNIX) or zip (Windows) file of the ITM logs in the logs director
NEW QUESTION 19
Which statement is true when selecting a Navigator item and right-clicking to select Take Action?
- A. Only the command on the selected Managed System can be run from the Navigator tre
- B. Only commands from the pre-defined Take Action can be selected and they cannot be edite
- C. The Take Action command will run with the Administrator’s Authority (example: as root on UNIX and Linux systems).
- D. The Take Action command will run as the User ID of the User ID used to start the agent (example: mqm started the MQ Monitor selected in the Navigator tree so the command will execute as if User ID mqm submitted the command).
NEW QUESTION 20
Which statement is true about correlated situations?
- A. They can only be used if referenced in a polic
- B. They only run at the Hub Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Serve
- C. They only run at Remote Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server
- D. They run at the Hub Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server and Remote Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Serve
NEW QUESTION 21
How can a user jump from one workspace to another one within the same Navigator item?
- A. Right-click and select the desired workspace
- B. Double-click and select the desired workspace
- C. Press Ctrl + L so that the list of available workspaces appears
- D. Press Ctrl + W so that the list of available workspaces appears
NEW QUESTION 22
What does this command do: tivcmd grant?
- A. assigns a new user group in the Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server
- B. assigns a new user in the Dashboard Application Services Hub
- C. assigns permission to a role in Dashboard Application Services Hub
- D. assigns users or groups to a role in the Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server
NEW QUESTION 23
Thanks for reading the newest C9560-503 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Exambible C9560-503 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.exambible.com/C9560-503-exam/ (128 Q&As Dumps)