Printable PMI CAPM Question Online
Want to know Ucertify CAPM Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-100) certification experience? Study Refined PMI CAPM answers to Regenerate CAPM questions at Ucertify. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass PMI CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-100)) test on your first attempt.
PMI CAPM Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Analogous cost estimating relies on which of the following techniques?
- A. Expert judgment
- B. Project management software
- C. Vendor bid analysis
- D. Reserve analysis
NEW QUESTION 2
Which schedule method allows the project team to place buffers on the project schedule path to account for limited resources and project uncertainties?
- A. Critical path method
- B. Critical chain method
- C. Resource leveling
- D. Schedule network analysis
NEW QUESTION 3
The business needs, assumptions, and constraints and the understanding of the customers needs and high-level requirements are documented in the:
- A. Project management plan.
- B. Project charter.
- C. Work breakdown structure.
- D. Stakeholder registe
NEW QUESTION 4
Cost baseline is an output of which of the following processes?
- A. Control Costs
- B. Determine Budget
- C. Estimate Costs
- D. Estimate Activity Resources
NEW QUESTION 5
Plan-do-check-act is also known as:
- A. prevention over inspection.
- B. statistical sampling.
- C. management responsibility,
- D. continuous improvemen
NEW QUESTION 6
The scope management plan and scope baseline are contained in:
- A. organizational process assets
- B. a requirements traceability matrix
- C. the project charter
- D. the project management plan
NEW QUESTION 7
A special type of bar chart used in sensitivity analysis for comparing the relative importance of the variables is called a:
- A. triangular distribution
- B. tornado diagram
- C. beta distribution
- D. fishbone diagram
NEW QUESTION 8
Portfolio Management is management of:
- A. a project by dividing the project into more manageable sub-projects.
- B. a project by utilizing a portfolio of general management skills such as planning, organizing, staffing, executing, and controlling.
- C. all projects undertaken by a company.
- D. a collection of projects that are grouped together to facilitate effective management and meet strategic business objectives.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following is an input to Develop Human Resource Plan?
- A. Team performance assessment
- B. Roles and responsibilities
- C. Staffing management plan
- D. Enterprise environmental factors
NEW QUESTION 10
Which process determines the risks that might affect the project?
- A. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- B. Identify Risks
- C. Plan Risk Management
- D. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following strategies is used to deal with risks that may have a negative impact on project objectives?
- A. Exploit
- B. Share
- C. Enhance
- D. Transfer
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following is an enterprise environmental factor that can influence the Develop Project Charter process?
- A. Organizational standard processes
- B. Marketplace conditions
- C. Historical information
- D. Templates
NEW QUESTION 13
At the start of a typical project life cycle, costs are:
- A. low, peak as work is carried out, and drop as the project nears the end.
- B. low, become steady as work is carried out, and increase as the project nears the end.
- C. high, drop as work is carried out, and increase as the project nears the end.
- D. high, become low as work is carried out, and drop as the project nears the en
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following is a tool and technique used to monitor risk?
- A. Technical performance measurement
- B. Cost performance baseline
- C. Benchmarking
- D. Cost of quality
NEW QUESTION 15
The stakeholder register is an output of:
- A. Identify Stakeholders.
- B. Plan Stakeholder Management.
- C. Control Stakeholder Engagement.
- D. Manage Stakeholder Engagemen
NEW QUESTION 16
The process of identifying and documenting the specific actions to be performed to produce the project deliverables is known as:
- A. Define Activities.
- B. Sequence Activities.
- C. Define Scope.
- D. Control Schedule.
NEW QUESTION 17
One of the tools and techniques of the Manage Project Team process is:
- A. organization charts.
- B. ground rules.
- C. organizational theory,
- D. conflict managemen
NEW QUESTION 18
Regression analysis, failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA), fault tree analysis (FTA), and trend analysis are examples of which tool or technique?
- A. Expert judgment
- B. Forecasting methods
- C. Earned value management
- D. Analytical techniques
NEW QUESTION 19
The precedence diagramming method (PDM) is also known as:
- A. Arrow Diagram.
- B. Critical Path Methodology (CPM).
- C. Activity-On-Node (AON).
- D. schedule network diagra
NEW QUESTION 20
The creation of an internet site to engage stakeholders on a project is an example of which type of communication?
- A. Push
- B. Pull
- C. Interactive
- D. Iterative
NEW QUESTION 21
Which is an example of Administer Procurements?
- A. Negotiating the contract
- B. Authorizing contractor work
- C. Developing the statement of work
- D. Establishing evaluation criteria
NEW QUESTION 22
Another name for an Ishikawa diagram is:
- A. cause and effect diagram.
- B. control chart.
- C. flowchart.
- D. histogra
NEW QUESTION 23
In the Estimate Activity Durations process, productivity metrics and published commercial information inputs are part of the:
- A. enterprise environmental factors.
- B. organizational process assets.
- C. project management plan,
- D. project funding requirement
NEW QUESTION 24
100% Valid and Newest Version CAPM Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-files.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/CAPM/ (New 704 Q&As)