Exact CAPM Dumps Questions 2019
We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass PMI CAPM Exam quickly & easily. The CAPM PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the CAPM exam.
Free demo questions for PMI CAPM Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Project Scope Management is primarily concerned with:
- A. Developing a detailed description of the project and product.
- B. Determining how requirements will be analyzed, documented, and managed.
- C. Defining and controlling what is and is not included in the project.
- D. Formalizing acceptance of the completed project deliverable
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following is an output of Define Scope?
- A. Project scope statement
- B. Project charter
- C. Project plan
- D. Project schedule
NEW QUESTION 3
Which can be used to determine whether a process is stable or has predictable performance?
- A. Matrix diagram
- B. Histogram
- C. Control chart
- D. Flowchart
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following is an input to Develop Human Resource Plan?
- A. Team performance assessment
- B. Roles and responsibilities
- C. Staffing management plan
- D. Enterprise environmental factors
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the total float of the critical path?
- A. Can be any number
- B. Zero or positive
- C. Zero or negative
- D. Depends on the calendar
NEW QUESTION 6
Which process numerically analyzes the effect of identified risks on overall project objectives?
- A. Plan Risk Management
- B. Plan Risk Responses
- C. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- D. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
NEW QUESTION 7
The process of prioritizing risks for further analysis or action is known as:
- A. Plan Risk Management.
- B. Plan Risk Responses.
- C. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis.
- D. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysi
NEW QUESTION 8
The creation of an internet site to engage stakeholders on a project is an example of which type of communication?
- A. Push
- B. Pull
- C. Interactive
- D. Iterative
NEW QUESTION 9
An input to the Collect Requirements process is the:
- A. stakeholder register.
- B. project management plan.
- C. project scope statement.
- D. requirements management pla
NEW QUESTION 10
Which component of the human resource management plan describes when and how project team members are acquired and how long they will be needed?
- A. Resource breakdown structure
- B. Staffing management plan
- C. Project organizational chart
- D. Scope management plan
NEW QUESTION 11
Sensitivity analysis is typically displayed as a/an:
- A. Decision tree diagram.
- B. Tornado diagram.
- C. Pareto diagram.
- D. Ishikawa diagra
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following is an information gathering technique in Identify Risks?
- A. Influence diagrams
- B. Brainstorming
- C. Assumption analysis
- D. SWOT analysis
NEW QUESTION 13
A graphic display of project team members and their reporting relationships is known as a:
- A. Resource calendar.
- B. Project organization chart.
- C. Resource breakdown structure (RBS).
- D. Responsibility assignment matrix (RAM).
NEW QUESTION 14
Which process involves documenting the actions necessary to define, prepare, integrate, and coordinate all subsidiary plans?
- A. Collect Requirements
- B. Direct and Manage Project Execution
- C. Monitor and Control Project Work
- D. Develop Project Management Plan
NEW QUESTION 15
A project has an EV workdays, an AC workdays, and a PV workdays. What should be the concern?
- A. There is a cost underrun.
- B. There is a cost overrun.
- C. The project may not meet the deadline.
- D. The project is 20 days behind schedul
NEW QUESTION 16
Conditions that are not under the control of the project team that influence, direct, or constrain a project are called:
- A. Enterprise environmental factors
- B. Work performance reports
- C. Organizational process assets
- D. Context diagrams
NEW QUESTION 17
What cost control technique is used to compare actual project performance to planned or expected performance?
- A. Cost aggregation
- B. Trend analysis
- C. Forecasting
- D. Variance analysis
NEW QUESTION 18
Which provides the basic framework for managing a project?
- A. Project life cycle
- B. Work breakdown structure (WBS)
- C. Enterprise environmental factors
- D. Project initiation
NEW QUESTION 19
Which characteristic do projects and operational work share in common?
- A. Performed by systems
- B. Constrained by limited resources
- C. Repetitiveness
- D. Uniqueness
P.S. Easily pass CAPM Exam with 704 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam CAPM Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/CAPM-exam-dumps.html (704 New Questions)