100% Guarantee IIBA CBAP Actual Exam Online
Your success in IIBA CBAP is our sole target and we develop all our CBAP braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our CBAP study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. CBAP Practice Exams for IIBA CBAP are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Also have CBAP free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following can be used in root cause analysis?
- A. Pareto chart
- B. Data-flow diagram
- C. Gantt chart
- D. Fishbone diagram
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following compares two or more systems, states, services, products, or things to
determine the best viable choice?
- A. Benchmarking
- B. Risk Identification
- C. Risk analysis
- D. Cost-benefit analysis
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following is derived from a schedule model to meet the project execution plan and achieve management approval for use as a baseline?
- A. Updating
- B. Impacts
- C. Baseline schedule
- D. Dumping
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following is a visual decomposition of the project scope?
- A. Budgeted Cost of Work Scheduled (BCWS)
- B. Resource Breakdown Structure (RBS)
- C. product breakdown structure (PBS)
- D. Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
NEW QUESTION 5
You are the business analyst for your organization and are in the process of creating the solution approach for a technology problem. Which one of the following definitions best describes the solution approach?
- A. It is the documentation and control of changes to the product scope as approved by the project stakeholder
- B. Defines the general approach that will be taken to create or acquire new capabilities required to meet the business nee
- C. It is an uncertain event or condition that may have a positive or negative impact on the abilities of the chartered projec
- D. Decomposes the project scope into smaller deliverables; each deliverable is subdivided repeatedly until the deliverable cannot or should not be broken down any furthe
NEW QUESTION 6
What type of interview is the most common as part of requirements elicitation?
- A. Many-to-one
- B. Many-to-many
- C. One-to-one
- D. One-to-many
NEW QUESTION 7
You are the business analyst for your organization and are trying to determine the best solution for an identified problem. You have determined that you could create a software solution using inhouse resources for $65,000 and with an ongoing support of $5,600 per month. A vendor offers you a quote that they can create the software for $49,000 with an ongoing support of $6,100 per month. Which solution should you choose?
- A. Create the software if you\'ll keep the solution less than 32 month
- B. Create the software if you\'ll use the solution longer than 32 month
- C. There is not enough information to determine which solution is financially bette
- D. Buy from the vendor if you\'ll keep the solution longer than 32 month
NEW QUESTION 8
____ is a process to determine the completeness of the project work and to gain the customer\'s acceptance to move the project forward.
- A. Phase gate review
- B. Inspection of key results
- C. Verify scope
- D. Quality control
NEW QUESTION 9
You are the business analyst for your organization. You are preparing the business needs documentation for a new solution to an identified problem. Parts of your input for this process are the business goals and objectives set by your organization. What approach can you use to assess the business goal and their validity and longevity?
- A. Functional decomposition
- B. POLDAT
- C. SMART
- D. Root cause analysis
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following techniques involves coordinating and collaborating with other credible sources in risk?
- A. Risk identification
- B. Risk management
- C. Risk communication
- D. Risk analysis
NEW QUESTION 11
Which conduct stakeholder analysis technique is useful for identifying shared characteristics of a stakeholder group?
- A. Surveys
- B. Scope modeling
- C. Brainstorming
- D. Interviews
NEW QUESTION 12
You are working with several business analysts to determine the solution approach for an identified problem. All of the following techniques are acceptable for identifying the solution approach except for which one?
- A. Benchmarking
- B. Decision analysis
- C. Risk analysis
- D. Brainstorming
NEW QUESTION 13
You are the business analyst for your organization and are coaching Roberta on how business analysis works. Roberta is confused about what a business analysis methodology is during the business analysis planning and monitoring phase of the business analysis duties. What is a methodology?
- A. A methodology is a formalized and repeatable business analysis approac
- B. A methodology is a short term endeavor to create a unique product or servic
- C. A methodology is an approach that the business analyst believes will work but it has not been proven to work yet in the business analysis domai
- D. A methodology is a formalized plan that describes how the business analyst will complete the elicitation of requirement
NEW QUESTION 14
Enterprise analysis creates just five outputs. Which one of the following is an output of the enterprise analysis tasks?
- A. Assumptions and constraints
- B. Stakeholder concerns
- C. Solution performance assessment
- D. Solution approach
NEW QUESTION 15
You are the business analyst for your organization. You are coaching Tom about the different approaches to business analysis. Which type of business analysis approach has the most business analysis work at the beginning of the project or during the start of a project phase?
- A. Change-driven approach
- B. Value-driven approach
- C. Plan-driven approach
- D. Requirements-driven approach
NEW QUESTION 16
You are working with Tom, a key stakeholder, in your business analysis duties. Tom is askingyou about the desired outcome for current business opportunity. Which one of the following is NOT an example of a desired outcome?
- A. Implement new machinery to complete the work processes faster
- B. Increase sales
- C. Reduce costs
- D. Reduce time to deliver a product or service
NEW QUESTION 17
You are completing enterprise analysis. Management has asked you to create a document that will help them create a go/no go decision to invest and more forward with a proposed project. What document does management want you to create?
- A. Feasibility study
- B. Project scope
- C. Solution scope
- D. Business case
NEW QUESTION 18
What part of defining the business needs process will evaluate the ends that the organization is seeking to achieve?
- A. Business goals and objectives
- B. Alternative identification
- C. Solution assessment
- D. Requirements
NEW QUESTION 19
________ are timeless events that show progress in the project. These are typically achieved at the end of phase in the project lifecycle.
- A. Achievements
- B. Millstones
- C. Phases
- D. Templates
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following are directed conversations for gathering ideas, opinions about a product, service, problem, or opportunity?
- A. Interviews
- B. Group discussions
- C. Feedback loops
- D. Focus groups
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following defines the deliverable the customer is expecting?
- A. Project charter
- B. Procurement management plan
- C. Product scope statement
- D. Project network diagram
NEW QUESTION 22
You are completing the prepare for elicitation process for an identified problem in your organization. The prepare for elicitation process requires three inputs for this process. Which one of the following is not an input that will help you prepare for the elicitation activities?
- A. Stakeholder list
- B. Stakeholder concerns
- C. Business need
- D. Solution scope
NEW QUESTION 23
You are the business analyst for your organization. As part of the requirements prioritization you have given each key stakeholder $10,000 in play money to distribute among the identified requirements. Each stakeholder can assign their play money to any of the requirements, but the requirements will be prioritized based on the value of the play money assigned to each requirement. What type of requirements prioritization is happening in this scenario?
- A. Resource leveling
- B. Confirmation management
- C. Utility function
- D. Voting
NEW QUESTION 24
You are the business analyst for your organization. You want to use a requirements elicitation technique to produce a broad set of options for an identified problem. You want the stakeholders to help you identify options, factors that affect the solution, any possible delays in the solution implementation, and ideas for creating a solution. Which of the following requirements elicitation activities would best satisfy these requirements?
- A. Benchmarking
- B. Brainstorming
- C. Data flow diagrams
- D. Business rules analysis
NEW QUESTION 25
Fred\'s organization is using a plan-driven approach for the business analysis deliverables. In this approach how will the requirements be captured?
- A. Fred will use the appropriate documentation at the discretion of the business analysis team .
- B. Fred will use the project management information syste
- C. Fred will use whatever business analysis forms are most appropriat
- D. Fred will use standardized template
NEW QUESTION 26
Which of the following qualitative techniques involves a disciplined analysis of the event sequences that could transform a potential hazard into an accident?
- A. Failure mode and effects criticality analysis
- B. HAZOP technique
- C. Failure mode and effects analysis
- D. Preliminary Risk Analysis
NEW QUESTION 27
Recommend!! Get the Full CBAP dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumpscollection.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/CBAP/ (New 305 Q&As Version)