A Review Of Actual COBIT-2019 Preparation
Proper study guides for Avant-garde Isaca COBIT 2019 Foundation certified begins with Isaca COBIT-2019 preparation products which designed to deliver the 100% Guarantee COBIT-2019 questions by making you pass the COBIT-2019 test at your first time. Try the free COBIT-2019 demo right now.
Online COBIT-2019 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Within the principles for a governance system, the value generated from the use of I&T reflects:
- A. the ratio of costs versus achieved service levels.
- B. a balance among benefits, risk and resources.
- C. maximized financial benefits to the investment portfolio.
The governance system should also to generate value from the use of I&T. To create value, the enterprise must balance benefits, risk, and resources.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following MUST be done before an enterprise can determine performance measures for a process improvement initiative?
- A. Perform a process risk assessment
- B. Calculate return on investment (ROI)
- C. Conduct a capabilities assessment
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following is an element of governance?
- A. Building plans to align with the direction set by the governance body
- B. Monitoring activities designed to achieve enterprise objectives
- C. Evaluating stakeholder needs to determine enterprise objectives
Element 1: Set a clear purpose and stay focused on it.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following metrics would BEST enable an enterprise to evaluate an alignment goal specifically related to security of information and privacy?
- A. Ratio and extent of erroneous business decisions in which erroneous I&T-related information was a key factor
- B. Number of critical business processes supported by up-to-date infrastructure and applications
- C. Number of confidentiality incidents causing financial loss, business disruption or public embarrassment.
NEW QUESTION 5
An enterprise’s business line managers have voiced concerns because the cost of governance-required improvements is perceived as too expensive. How can the IT governance team BEST address this concern?
- A. Improve the communication of business benefits.
- B. Involve business line managers in the improvement planning process.
- C. Share the return on investment (ROI) analysis.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following is a principle of a proper governance framework?
- A. It should be based on a conceptual model.
- B. It should be independent of other standards, frameworks and regulations.
- C. It should be self-contained and not allow for the addition of new content.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following benefits derived from the use of COBIT is PRIMARILY associated with an external stakeholder?
- A. COBIT provides guidance on how to organize and monitor the performance of I&T across the enterprise.
- B. COBIT helps to manage the dependency on the use of external service providers.
- C. COBIT helps to ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
NEW QUESTION 8
Who is responsible for the oversight of structures and mechanisms that drive enterprise governance of information and technology (EGIT)?
- A. Individual business units
- B. External regulators
- C. The board
NEW QUESTION 9
The different levels of involvement associated with roles and organizational structure are PRIMARILY divided into:
- A. governance and management levels.
- B. responsibility and accountability levels.
- C. operational and practitioner levels.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following BEST enables an enterprise to maximize value from the use of I&T?
- A. A clearly defined I&T management structure
- B. An actionable strategy and governance system
- C. Well-documented and monitored business processes
To create value, the enterprise must balance benefits, risk, and resources, and develop an actionable strategy and governance system.
NEW QUESTION 11
After IT department goals have been aligned with enterprise goals, the NEXT step is to link the alignment goals with:
- A. governance and management objectives.
- B. governance and management practices.
- C. governance and management performance metrics.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following is ESSENTIAL to help ensure that a project’s benefits are identified and continually monitored?
- A. A well-developed business case
- B. Earned value management reporting
- C. Stage gate reviews by a governance team
NEW QUESTION 13
Within an organizational structure chart (RACI chart), which role drives a given task or process?
- A. Responsible (R) role
- B. Accountable (A) role
- C. Informed (I) role
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following components of a governance system are MOST likely to be underestimated as factors in the success of governance and management activities?
- A. Culture, ethics and behavior
- B. People, skills and competencies
- C. Principles, policies and frameworks
NEW QUESTION 15
In the implementation model, when is IT governance implementation risk BEST managed?
- A. Throughout the life cycle
- B. During the planning phase
- C. Just prior to operationalization
NEW QUESTION 16
Which governance component identifies the human resource needs that must be met to achieve governance and management objectives?
- A. Culture, ethics and behavior
- B. People, skills and competencies
- C. Information flow and items
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following is a guiding principle in the development of COBIT?
- A. COBIT aligns with other related and relevant I&T standards, frameworks and regulations
- B. COBIT includes relevant content from other related I&T standards, frameworks and regulations.
- C. COBIT serves as a comprehensive standalone framework that covers all relevant I&T-related activities.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following enterprise goals is within the Customer dimension of the IT balanced scorecard?
- A. Delivery of programs on time and on budget
- B. Product and business innovation
- C. Quality of management information
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following is the MOST essential attribute of the highest process capability level (Level 5)?
- A. Pursuit of continuous improvement
- B. Full achievement of the process’s purpose
- C. Quantitative performance measures
NEW QUESTION 20
Which element of a business case BEST enables senior leadership to assess the future success of the IT governance program?
- A. Quantified benefits
- B. Qualitative perspective
- C. Investment justification
NEW QUESTION 21
COBIT addresses governance issues by doing which of the following?
- A. Grouping relevant governance components into objectives that can be managed to a required capability level
- B. Providing a full description of the entire IT environment within an enterprise
- C. Defining specific governance strategies and processes to implement in specific situations
NEW QUESTION 22
What is the focus of an enterprise that has a cost leadership strategy design factor?
- A. Long-term cost optimization
- B. Medium-term cost equalization
- C. Short-term cost minimization
NEW QUESTION 23
Which of the following is a principle associated with the key components of a governance framework?
- A. The interaction among key components will impede automation and should therefore be limited.
- B. The relationships among key components should be identified to maximize consistency.
- C. Key components should function independently to maintain integrity.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which of the following is the FINAL action before completing the design of an IT governance system?
- A. Resolving inherent priority conflicts
- B. Determining a sourcing model
- C. Selecting an implementation method
NEW QUESTION 25
Thanks for reading the newest COBIT-2019 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumpscollection.com COBIT-2019 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/COBIT-2019/ (75 Q&As Dumps)