Top Tips Of Most Recent CRISC Actual Exam
We provide real CRISC exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Isaca CRISC Exam quickly & easily. The CRISC PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Isaca CRISC dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the CRISC exam.
Isaca CRISC Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following is a KEY responsibility of the second line of defense?
- A. Implementing control activities
- B. Monitoring control effectiveness
- C. Conducting control self-assessments
- D. Owning risk scenarios
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following is the BEST method to identify unnecessary controls?
- A. Evaluating the impact of removing existing controls
- B. Evaluating existing controls against audit requirements
- C. Reviewing system functionalities associated with business processes
- D. Monitoring existing key risk indicators (KRIs)
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following provides the BEST evidence that risk responses have been executed according to their risk action plans?
- A. Risk policy review
- B. Business impact analysis (B1A)
- C. Control catalog
- D. Risk register
NEW QUESTION 4
A risk manager has determined there is excessive risk with a particular technology. Who is the BEST person to own the unmitigated risk of the technology?
- A. IT system owner
- B. Chief financial officer
- C. Chief risk officer
- D. Business process owner
NEW QUESTION 5
An IT operations team implements disaster recovery controls based on decisions from application owners regarding the level of resiliency needed. Who is the risk owner in this scenario?
- A. Business resilience manager
- B. Disaster recovery team lead
- C. Application owner
- D. IT operations manager
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following BEST enables a risk practitioner to enhance understanding of risk among stakeholders?
- A. Key risk indicators
- B. Risk scenarios
- C. Business impact analysis
- D. Threat analysis
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following controls will BEST detect unauthorized modification of data by a database administrator?
- A. Reviewing database access rights
- B. Reviewing database activity logs
- C. Comparing data to input records
- D. Reviewing changes to edit checks
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is MOST effective in continuous risk management process improvement?
- A. Periodic assessments
- B. Change management
- C. Awareness training
- D. Policy updates
NEW QUESTION 9
Whether the results of risk analyses should be presented in quantitative or qualitative terms should be based PRIMARILY on the:
- A. requirements of management.
- B. specific risk analysis framework being used.
- C. organizational risk tolerance
- D. results of the risk assessment.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following should be the PRIMARY input when designing IT controls?
- A. Benchmark of industry standards
- B. Internal and external risk reports
- C. Recommendations from IT risk experts
- D. Outcome of control self-assessments
NEW QUESTION 11
Establishing and organizational code of conduct is an example of which type of control?
- A. Preventive
- B. Directive
- C. Detective
- D. Compensating
NEW QUESTION 12
An organization has allowed its cyber risk insurance to lapse while seeking a new insurance provider. The risk practitioner should report to management that the risk has been:
- A. transferred
- B. mitigated.
- C. accepted
- D. avoided
NEW QUESTION 13
An audit reveals that there are changes in the environment that are not reflected in the risk profile. Which of the following is the BEST course of action?
- A. Review the risk identification process.
- B. Inform the risk scenario owners.
- C. Create a risk awareness communication plan.
- D. Update the risk register.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following would BEST provide early warning of a high-risk condition?
- A. Risk register
- B. Risk assessment
- C. Key risk indicator (KRI)
- D. Key performance indicator (KPI)
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following should be the MOST important consideration when performing a vendor risk assessment?
- A. Results of the last risk assessment of the vendor
- B. Inherent risk of the business process supported by the vendor
- C. Risk tolerance of the vendor
- D. Length of time since the last risk assessment of the vendor
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is MOST helpful in verifying that the implementation of a risk mitigation control has been completed as intended?
- A. An updated risk register
- B. Risk assessment results
- C. Technical control validation
- D. Control testing results
NEW QUESTION 17
An unauthorized individual has socially engineered entry into an organization's secured physical premises. Which of the following is the BEST way to prevent future occurrences?
- A. Employ security guards.
- B. Conduct security awareness training.
- C. Install security cameras.
- D. Require security access badges.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following would be the BEST way to help ensure the effectiveness of a data loss prevention (DLP) control that has been implemented to prevent the loss of credit card data?
- A. Testing the transmission of credit card numbers
- B. Reviewing logs for unauthorized data transfers
- C. Configuring the DLP control to block credit card numbers
- D. Testing the DLP rule change control process
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following issues should be of GREATEST concern when evaluating existing controls during a risk assessment?
- A. A high number of approved exceptions exist with compensating controls.
- B. Successive assessments have the same recurring vulnerabilities.
- C. Redundant compensating controls are in place.
- D. Asset custodians are responsible for defining controls instead of asset owners.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following is the BEST way to promote adherence to the risk tolerance level set by management?
- A. Defining expectations in the enterprise risk policy
- B. Increasing organizational resources to mitigate risks
- C. Communicating external audit results
- D. Avoiding risks that could materialize into substantial losses
NEW QUESTION 21
100% Valid and Newest Version CRISC Questions & Answers shared by Certshared, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certshared.com/exam/CRISC/ (New 285 Q&As)