APICS CSCP Exam Questions 2021
We provide which are the best for clearing CSCP test, and to get certified by APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional. The covers all the knowledge points of the real CSCP exam. Crack your APICS CSCP Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Online CSCP free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Compared to mass-media marketing, customer relationship management has the advantage of allowing the organization to:
- A. compete for customers based on service.
- B. reach a larger number of potential customers.
- C. reduce inventory to improve cash flow.
- D. focus on attracting new customers.
NEW QUESTION 2
Measurement of service to the customer should consider which of the following strategic priorities?
- A. Cash flow
- B. Responsiveness
- C. Order cycle time
- D. Forecast accuracy
NEW QUESTION 3
A firm is undertaking a revision of its financial metrics to make them more comprehensive and has decided to use metrics such as return on investment (ROI), return on assets (ROA), and economic value added (EVA). This is an example of utilizing which of the following types of metrics?
- A. Activity based
- B. Stakeholder focused
- C. Financial sustainability
- D. Value chain
NEW QUESTION 4
Turning the request-for-quotes process into a real-time auction setting most likely will:
- A. improve product quality.
- B. increase process costs.
- C. reduce cycle time.
- D. reduce bid cost.
NEW QUESTION 5
The primary focus of lean manufacturing is:
- A. eliminating activities that do not add value.
- B. reducing inventory levels.
- C. optimizing production activities.
- D. maximizing the output of constraints.
NEW QUESTION 6
What are the three principle categories of forecasting methods?
- A. Seasonal, trend, and promotional events
- B. Moving average, exponential smoothing, and Holt-Winters
- C. Qualitative, extrinsic, and intrinsic
- D. Annual, monthly, and daily requirements
NEW QUESTION 7
In order to optimize delivery routing and load planning as well as to provide advanced shipment notifications (ASN's), which of the following technology platforms should be implemented to plan and manage the above operations?
- A. Electronic Date Interchange (EDI)
- B. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- C. Event Management System (EMS)
- D. Transportation Management System (TMS)
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following actions is key to identifying potential problems in lean supply chain development?
- A. Implement vendor managed inventory
- B. Install a supply chain solution
- C. Reduce customer order size
- D. Reduce inventory levels
NEW QUESTION 9
When implementing e-commerce in the supply chain, a company's toughest challenge most likely will be:
- A. getting all vendors to computerize.
- B. translating data into universal standards.
- C. convincing the information technology department of the value.
- D. explaining the reason for change to customers.
NEW QUESTION 10
When trying to decide whether to outsource its customer relationship management function, a company primarily should consider which of the following factors?
- A. Location of the service provider
- B. Internal controls of the company
- C. Compatibility of computer hardware
- D. Transaction costs
Explanation: A grocery store found that ground beef sales increased when buns were a featured sales item. This customer relationship management technique is called:
A. data mining.
B. data tracking.
C. contact management.
A. D. order entry. Answer: A
NEW QUESTION 11
An effective procurement strategy for commodity products should focus on:
- A. driving down cost and reducing risk.
- B. spreading purchases equally across suppliers.
- C. selecting primary and alternate sources.
- D. selecting suppliers with value-added products.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following characteristics typically is a feature of supplier relationship management?
- A. Supplier employees are located at the firm's facilities.
- B. Inventory is verified before the supplier ships the goods.
- C. Performance of both firms is measured and reported regularly.
- D. The supplier is the sole source for the goods.
NEW QUESTION 13
The theory of constraints (TOC) works best in an environment where the:
- A. product mix for the operation changes daily.
- B. constraint cannot be easily managed.
- C. constraint cannot be easily identified.
- D. constraint persists long enough to be managed effectively.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following customer relationship management activities most appropriately is used for revenue generation?
- A. Generating customer leads
- B. Generating graphic sales models
- C. Measuring customer preferences
- D. Identifying customer margins
NEW QUESTION 15
A distributor has a network consisting of a central distribution center serving five regional distribution centers that ships to multiple retailers. The distributor wants to reduce inventory while maintaining product availability. Which of the following actions is most likely to produce the desired outcome?
- A. Centralizing inventory for slow-moving items
- B. Reducing the quoted price for slow-moving items
- C. Implementing cross-docking at the central distribution center
- D. Implementing continuous replenishment at the regional centers
NEW QUESTION 16
A firm may use which of the following technologies to track the flow of inventory across its entire supply chain?
- A. Distribution requirements planning
- B. Radio frequency identification
- C. Transportation management system
- D. Warehouse management system
NEW QUESTION 17
The most significant reason for altering supply chain management practices in an organization would be a change in its:
- A. executive management.
- B. corporate strategy.
- C. profitability of operations.
- D. financial position.
NEW QUESTION 18
Some firms that have licensed other companies to manufacture their products run the risk of:
- A. losing market share.
- B. the other companies becoming competitors.
- C. the products becoming a commodity.
- D. the products being overpriced.
NEW QUESTION 19
A company used Global Reporting Initiative guidelines to complete a self-assessment. Which of the following actions would be the most appropriate next step?
- A. Share information with all stakeholders
- B. Obtain top management support
- C. Identify action items
- D. Conduct gap analysis
100% Valid and Newest Version CSCP Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/CSCP/ (New 399 Q&As)