Up To The Immediate Present CTFL-Foundation Keys 2020
Free of CTFL-Foundation test questions materials and questions pool for ISTQB certification for IT specialist, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated CTFL-Foundation pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Certified Tester Foundation Level exam Today!
Free demo questions for ISTQB CTFL-Foundation Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A system calculates the amount of customs duty to be paid:
_ No duty is paid on goods value up to, and including, $2,000. _ The next $8,000 is taxed at 10%.
_ The next $20,000 after that is taxed at 12%.
_ Any further amount after that is taxed at 17%.
To the nearest $, which of these groups of numbers fall into three DIFFERENT equivalence classes?
- A. $20,000 $20,001 $30,001
- B. $2,000 $2,001 $10,000
- C. $2,000 $8,000 $20,000
- D. $1,500 $2,000 $10,000
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit
The following test cases need to be run, but time is limited, and it is possible that not all will be completed before the end of the test window
The first activity is to run any re-tests, followed by the regression test script. Users have supplied their priority order to tests.
Which of the following gives an appropriate test execution schedule, taking account of the prioritisation and other constraints? [K3]
- A. b, c, g, d, e, i, a, f, h
- B. a, c, d, b, g, e, i, f, h
- C. c, a, d, b, e, g, i, h, f
- D. d, c, a, e, b, g, i, f, h
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following is a white box testing design characteristic?
- A. To be based on specifications
- B. To be based on an analysis of the test basis documentation
- C. To be based on an analysis of the structure of the component or system
- D. To include both functional and non-functional testing
NEW QUESTION 4
System testing is:
- A. Used to search for defects in software modules that are separately testable.
- B. The responsibility of the users of a system.
- C. Concerned with the behavior of a whole system/product as defined by the scope of a development project.
- D. Triggered by modifications, migration or retirement of the software syste
NEW QUESTION 5
Regarding the process described above, what is the most important recommendation you would make using IEEE 1044 as a guide? 2 credits
- A. No priority or severity assigned
- B. Incident numbering is manual rather than automated
- C. No mentioning of reproduceability
- D. No classification on type of incident
NEW QUESTION 6
What if the project isn't big enough to justify extensive testing..?
- A. Use risk based analysis to find out which areas need to be tested
- B. Use automation tool for testing
- C. Both a and b
- D. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is a project risk mitigation step you might take as test manager? 1 credit
- A. Testing for performance problems
- B. Hiring a contractor after a test analyst leaves the company
- C. Arranging a back-up test environment in case the existing one fails during testing
- D. Performing a project retrospective meeting using the test results after each increment
NEW QUESTION 8
During the development of a software change for a system, the developer makes a mistake in his work, which leads to a fault in the code. Unfortunately the fault is not found by software testing and is released into live.
What is the definite consequence of this mistake?
- A. The system will fail, causing a defect
- B. If the defect is executed, the system may fail
- C. Loss of money, time, or business reputation
- D. Contractual requirements have not been met by testing
NEW QUESTION 9
What are the key features to be concentrated upon when doing a testing forworld wide web sites ..?
- A. Interaction between html pages
- B. Performance on the client side
- C. Security aspects
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 10
Consider the typical objectives of testing. Which of the following metrics can be used to measure the effectiveness of the testing process in achieving one of those objectives? 1 credit
- A. Average number of days between defect discovery and resolution
- B. Percentage of requirements covered
- C. Lines of code written per developer per day
- D. Percentage of test effort spent on regression testing
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following is the main purpose of the component build and integration strategy?
- A. to ensure that all of the small components are tested
- B. to ensure that the system interfaces to other systems and networks
- C. to ensure that the integration testing can be performed by a small team
- D. to specify how the software should be divided into components
- E. to specify which components to combine when, and how many at once
NEW QUESTION 12
Acceptance test cases are based on what?
- A. Requirements
- B. Design
- C. Code
- D. Decision table
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following is an example of testing as part of the requirements specification phase? 1 credit
- A. A requirements review meeting
- B. A business analyst eliciting requirements
- C. Performing acceptance tests against requirements
- D. A test report showing requirements coverage
NEW QUESTION 14
During which stage of the fundamental test process is the testability of requirements evaluated?
- A. Test Implementation and Execution
- B. Test Planning and Control
- C. Evaluating Exit Criteria and Reporting
- D. Test Analysis and Design
NEW QUESTION 15
A top-down development strategy affects which level of testing most?
- A. Component testing
- B. Integration testing
- C. System testing
- D. User acceptance testing
The development strategy will affect the component testing (option (A)), in so far as it cannot be tested unless it has been built. Options (C) and (D) require the system to have been delivered; at these points the development strategy followed is
not important to the tester. Option (B) needs knowledge of the development strategy in order to determine the order in which components will be integrated and tested.
NEW QUESTION 16
Comparing TMMi and TPI, which is not a valid reason for choosing either TPI or TMMi? 2 credits
- A. If the scope of test performance improvement covers all test levels, TMMi is preferred since TPI focusses mainly on black-box testing.
- B. If the organization is already applying CMMI, TMMi may be preferred since it has the same structure and uses the same terminolog
- C. TMMi addresses management commitment very strongly and is therefore more suitable to support a top-down improvement process.
- D. TPI is much more a bottom-up model that is suitable for addressing test topics for a specific (test) project.
- E. TMMi can only be used with the traditional V model,whereas TPI can be used with all types of software life cycle
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following activities is appropriate to the test planning stage?
- A. Analysing the test basis
- B. Assigning resources for the planned activities
- C. Designing the test environments
- D. Writing a test execution schedule
NEW QUESTION 18
What factors should be considered to determine whether enough testing has been performed? (i)The exit criteria. (ii)The budget.
(iii)How big the test team is. (iv)The product's risk profile. (v)How good the testing tools are.
(vi)Sufficient details of the system status to allow decisions
- A. i and ii and iv and vi
- B. i and ii and iii and vi
- C. ii and iii and iv and v
- D. i and ii and v and vi
NEW QUESTION 19
What content would be in an incident report if that incident report was based on the IEEE 829 Standard for SoftwareTest Documentation?
(i)Identification of configuration items of the software or system. (ii)Software or system lifecycle process in which the incident was observed. (iii)Description of the anomaly to enable reproduction of the incident. (iv)Number of occurrences of the incident.
(v)Classification of the cause of the incident for metrics and for reporting purposes. Number of correct answers: 1
- A. i, ii, iii
- B. ii, iii
- C. i, iii, iv
- D. i, ii, iii, v
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following is a role of a formal review? [K1]
- A. Adjudicator
- B. Moderator
- C. Governor
- D. Corrector
NEW QUESTION 21
Which statement below BEST describes non-functional testing?
- A. The process of testing an integrated system to verify that it meets specified requirements.
- B. The process of testing to determine the compliance of a system to coding standards.
- C. Testing without reference to the internal structure of a system.
- D. Testing system attributes, such as usability, reliability or maintainabilit
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following factors will MOST affect the testing effort required to test a software product? [K1]
- A. The number of staff available to execute tests
- B. The level of detail in the test plan
- C. The requirements for reliability and security in the product
- D. The test estimation method used
NEW QUESTION 23
Testers are often seen as the bearer of unwanted news regarding defects. What are effective ways to improve the communication and relationship between testers and others?
a) Communicate factual information in a constructive way.
b) Try to understand how the other person feels and why they react the way they do. c)Always outsource testing activities. d)Never record information that could be used to apportion blame to an individual or team.
- A. a and b
- B. a, b and c
- C. a, b and d
- D. a and c
NEW QUESTION 24
Which pair of definitions is correct?
- A. Regression testing is checking that the reported defect has been fixed; retesting is testing that there are no additional problems in previously tested software.
- B. Regression testing is checking there are no additional problems in previously tested software; retesting enables developers to isolate the problem.
- C. Regression testing involves running all tests that have been run before; retesting runs new tests.
- D. Regression testing is checking that there are no additional problems in previously tested software, retesting is demonstrating that the reported defect has been fixed.
Regression testing is testing that nothing has regressed. Retesting (or confirmation testing) confirms the fix is correct by running the same test after the fix has been made. No other option has both of these as true.
NEW QUESTION 25
Your company is developing a system with complex business rules and many branches in the structure of its code components. You need to choose one black box technique and one white box technique for test case design. Which one of the following offers the BEST choice?
- A. Statement testing and exploratory testing
- B. Decision testing and equivalence partitioning
- C. Decision testing and decision table testing
- D. Boundary value analysis and decision table testing
NEW QUESTION 26
Which of the following statements BEST describes one of the seven key principles of software testing?
- A. Automated tests are better than manual tests for avoiding the Exhaustive Testing.
- B. Exhaustive testing is, with sufficient effort and tool support, feasible for all software.
- C. It is normally impossible to test all input / output combinations for a software system.
- D. The purpose of testing is to demonstrate the absence of defect
- E. The purpose of testing is to demonstrate the absence of defects.
NEW QUESTION 27
Which of the following BEST describes the relationship between test planning and test execution? [K2]
- A. Test planning ensures the level of detail in test procedures is appropriate for test execution
- B. Test planning schedules test execution but does not assign resources
- C. Test planning defines the overall approach to testing but does not schedule specific activities such as test execution
- D. Test planning identifies test objectives related to scope and risk but does not define the level of detail for test procedures used in test execution
NEW QUESTION 28
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure CTFL-Foundation dumps! All CTFL-Foundation exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/CTFL-Foundation/ (338 New Questions)