ISQI CTFL_Syll2018 Practice Exam 2019
Ucertify offers free demo for CTFL_Syll2018 exam. "ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (Syllabus 2018)", also known as CTFL_Syll2018 exam, is a iSQI Certification. This set of posts, Passing the iSQI CTFL_Syll2018 exam, will help you answer those questions. The CTFL_Syll2018 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real iSQI CTFL_Syll2018 exams and revised by experts!
NEW QUESTION 1
Consider the following pseudo code:
2. Input X, Y
3. If X > Y
4. Print (X, ‘is greater than’, Y)
6. Print (Y, is greater than or equal to’, X)
What is the minimum number of test cases required to guarantee both 100% statement coverage and 100% decision coverage?
- A. Statement coverage = 3, Decision coverage = 3
- B. Statement coverage = 2, Decision coverage = 2
- C. Statement coverage = 1, Decision coverage = 2
- D. Statement coverage = 2, Decision coverage = 1
NEW QUESTION 2
"Statement Testing" is part of;
- A. Experience based testing
- B. Decision Testing
- C. Specification Based testing
- D. Structured based testing
NEW QUESTION 3
Testing effort can depend on a number of factors, which one of following is MOST likely to impact the amount of effort required?
- A. The predicted number of defects and the amount of rework required
- B. The ratio of developers to testers in the project team
- C. The planned use of a project management tool to schedule tasks
- D. The responsibilities for testers and developers being clearly defined
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following statements best characterises maintenance testing? [K2]
- A. Maintenance testing is triggered by changes to delivered software and uses impact analysis to minimise the amount of regression testing needed
- B. Maintenance testing is triggered by changes to software under development before initial delivery and uses the test plan to determine how much regression testing to do
- C. Maintenance testing is triggered by changes to the test environment and uses testing tools to perform regression testing
- D. Maintenance testing is triggered by changes to the software environment and uses structural testing to ensure the changes function correctly
NEW QUESTION 5
A calculator software is used to calculate the result for 5+6. The user noticed that the result given is 6.
This is an example of:
- A. Failure
- B. Mistake
- C. Fault
- D. Error
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following is an appropriate reason for maintenance testing?
- A. Bugs found in the field after upgrading the operation system
- B. Bugs found during system testing
- C. Bugs found during unit testing
- D. Bugs found during integration testing
NEW QUESTION 7
Which from the following list are typically found to enable the review process to be successful? [K2]
- A. Each review has clear defined objectives
- B. The lower the number of defects, the better the review process
- C. The right people for the review objective are involved
- D. There is an emphasis on learning and process improvement
- E. Management are not involved in the process at all
- F. Checklists should not be used, as these slow down the process
- G. Defects found are welcomed and expressed objectively
- H. a, f and g.
- I. b, c and f.
- J. a, c and d.
- K. d, e and g.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following would be a good test technique to use when under severe time pressure?
- A. Exploratory testing
- B. Structure based testing
- C. Specification based testing
- D. Use Case testing
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following factors is LEAST likely to be used as a basis for estimating testing effort?
- A. Requirements for documentation
- B. Quality of the test basis Work
- C. Breakdown Structure
- D. Skills of the test team
NEW QUESTION 10
A Software was re-deployed because the backend database was changed from one vendor to another The Test Manager decided to perform some functional tests on the redeployed system. This is an example of test of which test type?
- A. Regression tests
- B. Non-functional tests
- C. Structural tests
- D. Unit tests
NEW QUESTION 11
What is static analysis?
- A. The decision between using white or black box test techniques.
- B. Executing software to validate the most common path through the code.
- C. A technique to find defects in software source code and software models, performed without executing code.
- D. It is a testing technique used during system testing.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which test design technique can be used for effectively testing system requirements consisting of logical conditions?
- A. Boundary value analysis
- B. Use case testing
- C. Equivalence partitioning
- D. Decision table testing
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following activities do NOT belong to test implementation and execution?
- A. Checking if the preconditions of test execution have been met
- B. Logging of test results
- C. Test data generation
- D. Prioritizing test conditions
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit
The following test cases need to be run, but time is limited, and it is possible that not all will be completed before the end of the test window
The first activity is to run any re-tests, followed by the regression test script. Users have supplied their priority order to tests.
Which of the following gives an appropriate test execution schedule, taking account of the prioritisation and other constraints? [K3]
- A. b, c, g, d, e, i, a, f, h
- B. a, c, d, b, g, e, i, f, h
- C. c, a, d, b, e, g, i, h, f
- D. d, c, a, e, b, g, i, f, h
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following is a key characteristic of informal reviews?
- A. Metrics analysis
- B. Kick-off meeting
- C. Individual preparation
- D. Low cost
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is by definition a reactive test approach?
- A. Risk-based testing
- B. Automation of regression tests
- C. Exploratory testing
- D. Requirements-based testing
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following would be a key difference between a peer review of code and static analysis of code using a tool?
- A. A peer reviews finds defects while static analysis finds failures
- B. Peer reviews cannot find missing requirements whereas static analysis can
- C. A peer reviews find failures while static analysis finds defects
- D. Static analysis targets the code technically whereas Peer review is applicable to further aspects.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which statement about Static Testing is TRUE?
- A. Static testing can be applied to any work product that participants know how to read and understand.
- B. Static testing must only be applied to final work products that have been signed off.
- C. Static testing must be conducted by users of the product being tested.
- D. Static testing executes the code to verify the functionality is as expected.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following BEST matches the attributes with a level of testing?
- A. Stubs and drivers are often usedII The test environment should correspond to the production environmentII
- B. Finding defects is not the main focus IV Testing can be based on use cases
- C. Testing is normally performed by testersV
- D. Testing for functional and non-functional characteristics
- E. Component-V Integration - II System - IV Acceptance-VI
- F. Component -1 Integration - V System - II Acceptance - IV
- G. Component - IV Integration -1 System-VI Acceptance-V
- H. Component-VI Integration - IV System -1 Acceptance-III
NEW QUESTION 20
What is a defect density?
- A. The percentage of defects identified over the total number of test cases
- B. The deviation rate of the system from its expected behavior
- C. The ratio of the defects identified in these system over the expected number of total defects
- D. The number of defects identified in the system under test divided by the size of the system
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following tools is most likely to detect defects in functions or methods in source code?
- A. unit test framework tool evelopers who are familiar with the system's structure.
- B. configuration management tool
- C. test design tool
- D. monitoring tool
NEW QUESTION 22
For a mandatory input field 'ZIP code" the following rules are given:
1 - The valid ZIP code format is 5 numeric digits
2 - The code has to exist in the pest office's official ZIP code list
Using equivalence classes partitioning, how many test cases are required to test this field?
- A. 6
- B. 4
- C. 8
- D. 3
NEW QUESTION 23
Which of the following is an approach that can be used for exploratory testing?
- A. Time-boxed test sessions are created, during which a tester uses a test charter containing test objectives to guide the testing.
- B. A tester methodically executes tests from a list of possible failures, based on experience, defect and failure data.
- C. A tester analyses, designs and implements tests based on external rules and standards.
- D. Tests are designed based on the guidance of stakeholders and experts outside the test team.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which of the following statements is most true about test conditions?
- A. An item or event of a component or system that can be verified by one or more test cases.
- B. The grouping of a composite set of test cases which, when tested as a whole, reveal a positive or negative result.
- C. A testable component derived from business requirements.
- D. Applies to software testing only.
NEW QUESTION 25
Which of the following processes is related to ensuring the integrity of the testware?
- A. Configuration management
- B. Test automation
- C. Build release
- D. Project management
NEW QUESTION 26
Which of the following statements about test execution effort is true?
- A. An increase in number of testers always reduces testing time.
- B. A large number of test repetitions mean less test execution effort.
- C. The test execution effort is independent of the number of test environments.
- D. The test case execution effort is dependent on the build quality.
NEW QUESTION 27
Which statement correctly describes debugging? [K2]
- A. Testers identify defects, developers locate and correct defects, testers confirm the correction has cleared the original defect
- B. Developers identify defects, testers locate defects, developers correct and confirm the correction has cleared the original defect
- C. Testers identify and locate defects, developers correct defects and confirm the correction has cleared the original defect
- D. Developers identify, locate and correct defects, testers confirm the correction has cleared the original defect
NEW QUESTION 28
100% Valid and Newest Version CTFL_Syll2018 Questions & Answers shared by Certifytools, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certifytools.com/CTFL_Syll2018-exam.html (New 196 Q&As)