Salesforce Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer Bible 2019
Exam Code: Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
Certification Provider: Salesforce
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer Exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Universal Containers (UC) has integrated with their on-premise billing system using Salesforce Connect. The data is configured using an External Object in sandbox. UC wants to deploy the external object to production using the Metadata API and would like to know what Metadata types to choose for deployments to production. Which two options are valid metadata types related to deployment of external objects? Choose 2 answers.
- A. In change sets, external objects are included in the custom object component.
- B. In the Metadata API, the External Object metadata type represents external objects.
- C. In change sets, external objects are included in the External Object component.
- D. In the Metadata API, the Custom Object metadata type represents external objects.
NEW QUESTION 2
Universal Containers (UC) is implementing Salesforce for the first time. Their legacy CRM system is an on premise home-grown application written in Java. UC plans to implement a continuous integration process that mirrors their current standard. Under what conditions should an Architect recommend against continuous integration?
- A. Test scripts will be generated as part of the testing phase
- B. There isn't a full sandbox available to leverage
- C. The Salesforce instance has only standard functionality
- D. The client does not have budget for additional software
NEW QUESTION 3
What are three necessary components for establishing a governance framework? Choose 3 answers
- A. Automated Testing
- B. Requirements Management
- C. Change Control Log
- D. Documentation Repository
- E. Continuous Integration
NEW QUESTION 4
Universal Containers (UC) is working on a project to support environmental cleanup projects with specially designed containers. To support this project, UC is developing a portal for regulatory agencies to use for tracking and reporting of the containers, and these regulatory requirements are well-defined. Many non -regulatory requirements have not been defined yet. The project is on a strict budget and timeline. Which two approaches should UC consider to meet regulatory requirements and to satisfy the needs of end users? Choose 2 answers
- A. Initiate a waterfall project and start building the features of the solution based on regulatory requirement
- B. In parallel, gather the remaining non -regulatory requirements for the solution, then go back and reconcile the two sets of requirements and re -work the solution as necessary
- C. Initiate an Agile project, beginning with a "sprint 0" to scope and estimate the project and to build the product backlo
- D. Identify the minimum viable produc
- E. Initiate building the solution based on the backlog, and co -create the design with the project stakeholders
- F. Initiate a waterfall project by gathering the remaining requirements and completing the architecture and desig
- G. Initiate the build/test processes with frequent reviews by the stakeholder
- H. On build completion, perform acceptance testing and validate compliance with regulatory requirements
- I. Initiate an Agile project based on the known requirements, begin building immediately, and work through remaining requirements as they come u
- J. Budget and timeline will not be a factor with an Agile methodology
NEW QUESTION 5
Universal Containers (UC) has used Salesforce for the last 6 years with 50% custom code. UC has recently implemented continuous integration. UC wants to improve old test classes whenever new functionality invalidates tests. UC also wants to reduce the deployment time required. What should Architect recommend?
- A. A Do not execute any test classes in sandboxes and Production.
- B. Do not execute test classes in sandboxes and all test classes in Production.
- C. Test classes cannot be executed in sandboxes.
- D. Execute all test classes in sandboxes and selected test classes in Production.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two decisions should be made by an Architecture Review Board (ARB)? Choose 2 answers
- A. Whether to create a new Salesforce object or override an existing object using a new Record Type
- B. Whether to utilize the Waterfall or Agile methodology on the project
- C. What testing tools should be used to track integration testing requirements
- D. Whether to implement Single Sign -On with SAML or delegated authentication c
NEW QUESTION 7
An Architect is working on a Universal Containers project, and due to security concerns they cannot provide the Architect with production access. Instead, a central release management team will be responsible for performing production deployments for all development teams. How should an Architect leverage the Metadata API to ensure any metadata components necessary to deploy the project's functionality are properly communicated to the release management team?
- A. Create a change set in each sandbox and download the package.xml file for the release management team
- B. Provide a spreadsheet of all components and utilize the metadata API's readMetadata call
- C. Provide the Release Management team a copy of the audit trail from the sandbox you wish to deploy from
- D. Send a package.xml file with associated metadata in a .zip file to the Release Management team
NEW QUESTION 8
Universal Containers (UC) has two subsidiaries which operate independently. UC has made the decision to operate two of separate Salesforce orgs, one for each subsidiary. However, certain functions and processes between the two orgs must be standardized. Which two approaches should UC take to develop customizations once, and make them available in both orgs? Choose 2 answers
- A. Develop the functionality in a sandbox and deploy it to both production orgs
- B. Set up Salesforce-to-Salesforce to deploy the functionality from one org to the other
- C. Create a managed package in a sandbox and deploy it to both production orgs
- D. Create a package in a Developer Edition org and deploy it to both production orgs
NEW QUESTION 9
Universal Containers has multiple project teams integrating Salesforce to various systems Integration Architects are complaining about the various integration patterns used by the teams and lack a common understanding of the integration landscape. What should architect recommended to address the challenges?
- A. Implement a data governance policy and publish the documentation to all teams.
- B. Recommend an outbound message design pattern to be used for all teams.
- C. Recommend a fire-and-forget design pattern to be used for all teams.
- D. Create design standards focused on integration and provide training to all teams
NEW QUESTION 10
In Architect has been working on a large project for the past 6 months. This project must be live by the end of the current month. Which two planning techniques should the Architect use to ensure all metadata changes deploy smoothly and on time? Choose 2 answers
- A. Ensure all code that is being deployed is checked into source control
- B. Validate the final deployment package against production prior to go-live
- C. Create a new sandbox and perform a test deployment to that environment
- D. Upload a change set from sandbox to production as early as possible
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two project situations favor a waterfall methodology? Choose 2 answers
- A. An application with many systems and inter-dependencies between components.
- B. An application with regulatory compliance requirements to be validated by outside agencies.
- C. An application in post-production, with incremental changes made by a small team.
- D. An in-house application with a fixed team size, but an open timeline and flexible requirements.
NEW QUESTION 12
Universal Containers is planning to release simple configuration changes and enhancements to their Sales Cloud. A Technical Architect recommend using change sets. Which two advantages would change sets provide in this scenario? Choose 2 answers
- A. An easy way to deploy related components.
- B. The ability to deploy a very large number of components easily.
- C. A simple and declarative method for deployment.
- D. The ability to track changes to component.
NEW QUESTION 13
Universal Containers requires that all sandboxes that have not been recently refreshed must also receive the newest changes to production. This must be done before any functionality from that environment can be moved to production. Which deployment tool would allow this deployment process to be managed in an automated fashion?
- A. Workbench
- B. Force.com Migration Tool
- C. Change Sets
- D. Force.com IDE
NEW QUESTION 14
Universal Containers has several concurrent projects building new functionality, fixing bugs, and modifying existing functionality. Management would like features to be available to users as quickly as possible, even if the entire project is incomplete. What should an Architect recommend to maintain quality?
- A. Require developers to deploy completed code and unit tests directly to production
- B. Deploy all functionality together to ensure all functionality works together without error
- C. Use a spreadsheet to track approved changes that should be released with change sets
- D. Utilize automated source control, test, and build systems to test and deploy to production
NEW QUESTION 15
Universal Containers (UC) is implementing Salesforce and wants the custom code to be unit tested for all the adverse conditions. Which two best practices should an Architect recommend while implementing Test Classes? Choose 2 answers
- A. Execute test classes under various profiles
- B. Test classes should not create custom setting data.
- C. Test classes must use existing data in the environment.
- D. Test data must have positive as well as negative data.
NEW QUESTION 16
Universal Containers is in the process of testing their integration between salesforce and their on-premise ERP systems. The testing team has requested a sandbox with up to 10,000 records in each object to benchmark the integration performance. What is the fastest approach an Architect should recommend?
- A. Spin off a partial copy sandbox using a sandbox template with all the objects required for testing the integration.
- B. Spin off a Developer pro sandbox, migrate the metadata and load the data using data loader.
- C. Spin off a full copy sandbox with all the objects that are required for testing the integration.
- D. Spin off a Development sandbox, migrate the metadata and load the data using data loader.
NEW QUESTION 17
Universal Containers recently added a new sales division to theEnsure that Record Type Ids match both Productiowhen migrating to Production, the Developer reports that Unit Tests are failing. What should an Architect do to ensure tests execute predictably?
- A. Ensure that Record Type Ids match both Production and Sandbox orgs
- B. Ensure executed Apex test run as valid users
- C. Ensure unit tests generate their own test data
- D. Ensure unit tests execute with seeAllData=true
NEW QUESTION 18
Universal Containers (UC) is considering updating their Salesforce Release Management process. Which three best practices should UC consider for Version Control? Choose 3 answers
- A. Maintain separate developer branches for minor and major releases.
- B. Automation is a must with various application branches in the repository.
- C. Maintain unrestricted access to the release sandboxes for all changes being deployed.
- D. Maintain a single repository for application with individual branches for projects.
- E. Maintain a single entry point for production from the master branch.
NEW QUESTION 19
Universal Containers has a stable continuous integration process and all stakeholders are happy. However, user testing takes long time, as data has to be setup. What should an Architect do to address this problem?
- A. Include automated sample data during deployment.
- B. Advise the project manager to assign more users to create test data.
- C. Test data creation is outside the scope of continuous integration.
- D. Train business users to create test data more efficiently.
NEW QUESTION 20
Universal Containers has a deadline to retire a business -critical application that will no longer be supported on a specific date. What should an Architect recommend?
- A. Executive Leadership
- B. Requirements Traceability Matrix
- C. Business Continuity Plan
- D. Agile Methodology
NEW QUESTION 21
Universal Containers (UC) is implementing Service Cloud for their contact centers for 3000 users. They have ~10 million customers. The average speed response time expected is less than 5 seconds with 1,500 concurrent users. What type of testing will help UC measure the page response time?
- A. Unit Testing.
- B. Load testing.
- C. System Integration Testing.
- D. Stress Testing.
NEW QUESTION 22
Universal Containers are using Salesforce for Order Management and has integrated with an in-house ERP system for order fulfillment. There is an urgent requirement to include a new order status value from the ERP system into the Order Status pick list in Salesforce. Which are two considerations when addressing the above requirement? Choose 2 answers
- A. Existing Apex test classes may start falling in Production.
- B. Implement the change in the sandbox, validate, and release to Production.
- C. The change can be performed in Production, as it is a configuration change.
- D. Integration with the ERP system may not function as expected.
NEW QUESTION 23
100% Valid and Newest Version Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer-exam-dumps.html (New 110 Q&As)