Pinpoint Salesforce Experience-Cloud-Consultant Training Materials Online
Proper study guides for Abreast of the times Salesforce Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant (SU21) certified begins with Salesforce Experience-Cloud-Consultant preparation products which designed to deliver the Real Experience-Cloud-Consultant questions by making you pass the Experience-Cloud-Consultant test at your first time. Try the free Experience-Cloud-Consultant demo right now.
Salesforce Experience-Cloud-Consultant Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
What accurately sequences the necessary steps to create a partner user from an enabled partner account?
- A. 1) Edit the user record to assign the correct role/profil
- B. ee2) View the partner account contac
- C. Single Book3) Select Manage External User.4) Select Enable Partner User.5) Save.
- D. 1) View the partner account contact.2) Select Manage External Use
- E. Multiple Books3) Select Enable Partner Account.4) Edit the user record to assign the correct role and profile.5) Save.
- F. 1) View the partner account contact.2) Select Manage External User.3) Select Enable Partner User.4) Edit the user record to assign the correct role/profile.5) Save.
- G. 1) Edit the user record to assign the correct role/profile.2) View the partner account contact.3) Select Manage External User.4) Select Enable Partner Account.5) Save.
NEW QUESTION 2
The Experience Cloud site manager of Cloud Kicks has enabled reputation for its community members, As per the recommendation given by the Experience Cloud consultant, a decision was made to use the out of the box features.
Which two things happen automatically when the site manager enables automation? Choose 2 answers
- A. Customer portal members gain the ability to provide badges to other members.
- B. Inactive and active members are assigned default reputation points.
- C. Chatter influence is removed from the Contribution section on the Profile page.
- D. Default point system and set of reputation levels become available.
NEW QUESTION 3
Zephyrus Relocation Services (ZRS) plans to build a portal for its partners. The portal needs to show company information and brand details on the Account Management page.
Which templates should ZRS consider to build the portal? Choose 2 answers
- A. Help Center
- B. Partner Central
- C. Customer service
- D. Build Your Own
NEW QUESTION 4
Universal Containers (UC) is a conglomerate with various lines of business operating worldwide. UC helps finance crop research, provides insurance services to coffee growers, and manufactures specialized coffee machines and other products. UC also has a franchise unit to help grow its franchise business worldwide. UC is planning to build multiple portals and sites to support its various lines of business.
What two points should UC keep in mind when selecting a template for these sites and portals? Choose 2 answers
- A. Industry-specific Lightning Bolt solutions are available today but not template
- B. Pencil & Paper
- C. Insurance Agent Portal template becomes available once Financial Services Cloud is correctly set up in an org.
- D. Industry-specific templates are available today but not Lightning Bolt solutions.
- E. Industry-specific templates as well as Lightning Bolt solutions are available today.
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator for Cloud Kicks wants to create a new partner user for an existing site.
Which step does the administrator need to perform right before providing user details and saving the user record?
- A. Click "Manage Partner User” on the Contact detail page, then click “Enable Customer User”.
- B. Click "Manage Partner User” on the Account detail page, then click “Enable Partner User”.
- C. Click "New" on the User Setup page in Lightning Experience.
- D. Click "Manage External User" on the Contact detail page, then click “Enable Partner User”.
NEW QUESTION 6
Bloomington Caregivers (BC) wants to share Covid-19 related information with all site visitors, including unauthenticated users.
Which three things should BC in mind about unauthenticated or guest user access? Choose 3 answers
- A. Guest user external organization-wide default are always set to Private.
- B. Guest user can’t access records via manual sharing
- C. Guest user can’t records via manual existing records
- D. Guest user can’t be members of public groups or queues.
- E. Guest user external organization-wide defaults are always set to Public.
NEW QUESTION 7
Dreamscape Flowers (DF) is a well-known global with a large network of partners in various regions DF
currently has a number of manual process with varied complexity. Some of these processes involve lifecycle management that DF is looking to automate as part of a broad digital transformation initiative.
In what three ways can Salesforce Partnership Management (PRM) help DF? Choose 3 answers
- A. Automating partner onboarding process
- B. Helping partners manage their payments and file taxes
- C. Providing reports and dashboards access to partners
- D. Preventing channel conflict
NEW QUESTION 8
Northern Trail Outfitter is looking to implement a public Knowledge base. The company has 1, 000 articles stored in an external systems.
Some of the articles are more than 2 years old.
What should a consultant recommend to optimize the public knowledge base?
- A. Manually add the top performing articles to Salesforce and select Authenticated Sites as the Channel.
- B. Bulk-import all articles to Salesforce and achieve duplicate and outdated articles.
- C. Manually add the top performing articles to Salesforce and select the Public Knowledge Base channel.
- D. Bulk-import the top performing articles to Salesforce and select the public knowledge base channel.
NEW QUESTION 9
How can records owned by Customer Community users be shared with internal users?
- A. Create a Sharing Set that includes a Customer Community profile and create a Share Group for the Sharing Set.
- B. Create an owner-based sharing rule to share records owned by a Customer Community role with all internal users.
- C. Create a Share Group for a Customer Community profile that is not associated with a Sharing Set.
- D. Use the standard is Owned By External User checkbox on records to create a criteria-based sharing rule to share records owned by Customer Community users with all internal users.
NEW QUESTION 10
Get Cloudy Consulting has decided to set up and create an Experience Cloud site where customers can create service tickets or chat live with agents.
What is the first step the system administrator should take to create the site?
- A. Update organization-wide settings.
- B. Enable Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- C. Enable Digital Experiences.
- D. Configure the default login.
NEW QUESTION 11
In which two ways can Opportunities with a Community User be shared? Choose 2 answers Calculator
- A. Add a Partner Community profile to a Sharing Set and add Opportunities as an object in the Sharing Set.
- B. Add a Customer Community Plus profile to a Sharing Set and add Opportunities as an object in the Sharing Set.
- C. Create an owner-based sharing rule with a Customer Community User.
- D. Create a criteria-based sharing rule with a Partner Community role.
NEW QUESTION 12
By defining roles, permission sets, or profiles, Knowledge article visibility can be controlled by using which functionality?
- A. Data Category Visibility
- B. Content Management
- C. Automatic Topic Assignment
- D. Org-Wide Defaults
NEW QUESTION 13
A consultant is asked to set up a new experience using the Customer service template. The articles from an existing knowledge base must be exposed in the new site.
What are the two ways the consultant should associate the articles with topics? Choose 2 answers
- A. Select the appropriate topics on the Knowledge tab within Lightning Experience.
- B. Allow guest users to tag displayed articles with relevant topics on a public page.
- C. Establish automatic topic assignment of topics to specified data categories within WorkSpaces.
- D. Manually add one or more topics to each article within Workspaces.
NEW QUESTION 14
Cloud Kicks has packaged its Customer Support Community. The community includes navigation menu items that link to standard and custom objects.
Which two points should the Experience Cloud consultant consider when reviewing the package? Choose 2 answers
- A. Custom list views for custom objects are not included as dependencies.
- B. Custom list views for custom objects are included as dependencies.
- C. Custom list views for standard objects are not included as dependencies.
- D. Custom list views for standard objects are included as dependencies.
NEW QUESTION 15
Northern trail Outfitters has created a microsite digital experience for its Gold-Level VIP customers. The digital experience is not yet actives.
The community manager would like to send welcome emails on a specific day, which include a promotion for participating in the community.
In which order should the community manager perform activation steps?
- A. Add available profiles and permission sets to the Admin Workspace, enable Contacts as community users, set welcome emails to Enabled, and set the community to Active.
- B. Set the Community to Active, and available profiles and permission sets to the Admin Workspace, enable Contacts as community users, and set welcome emails to Enabled.
- C. Publish the community, which will send out the welcome emails.
- D. Set the community to Active, and available profiles and permission sets to the Adman Workspace, and create a process to send the welcome emails.
NEW QUESTION 16
Thanks for reading the newest Experience-Cloud-Consultant exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy Experience-Cloud-Consultant dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/Experience-Cloud-Consultant/ (128 Q&As Dumps)