Top Tips Of Avant-garde FortiADC Braindump
Proper study guides for Renovate Fortinet FortiADC 4.4.0 Specialist certified begins with Fortinet FortiADC preparation products which designed to deliver the Breathing FortiADC questions by making you pass the FortiADC test at your first time. Try the free FortiADC demo right now.
Online FortiADC free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following statements best describes the differences between layer 4 load balancing and layer 7 load balancing? (Choose three.)
- A. Layer 7 load balancing can make balancing decisions faster than layer 4 load balancing.
- B. Layer 4 load balancing supports IPv6; Layer 7 load balancing doesn’t.
- C. Layer 7 load balancing proxies the TCP session, Layer 4 load balancing doesn’t.
- D. Layer 7 load balancing can modify the HTTP content; Layer 4 load balancing can’t.
- E. Layer 7 load balancing inspection is lower than layer 4 load balancing inspection.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which FortiADC features can be used to harden the device and server security? (Choose two.)
- A. Antivirus scanning
- B. FortiGuard IP reputation
- C. Connection limits
- D. Web filtering
NEW QUESTION 3
What actions can a FortiADC take for HTTP traffic that is coming from an IP address that is blacklisted in the FortiGuard IP reputation database? (Choose two,)
- A. Redirect the traffic to a different URL
- B. Apply a stricter profile to the traffic
- C. Forward the traffic to FortiAnalyzer
- D. Block the traffic
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator has configured all the back-end servers with a maximum warm-up state rate. Under which conditions is the maximum rate enforced by the FortiADC? (Choose two.)
- A. When the status of a server is set to Enabled from Maintain or Disabled
- B. When multiple health check methods have been configured for a server and some of them are failing but at least one is up
- C. During a warm-up period, when a server is back online after a health check downtime
- D. As long as a server keeps replying to the health check
NEW QUESTION 5
Which FortiADC log severity level corresponds to Log Severity Level 2?
- A. Alert
- B. Notification
- C. Information
- D. Critical
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following statements best describe what a SYN cookie does when a SYN packet is received?
- A. It replies with a RST packet if the SYN packet doesn’t contain the right cookie in the sequence field.
- B. It sends a SYN/ACK with a cookie in the sequence field.
- C. It replies with a SYN/ACK packet containing a cookie value in the TCP acknowledge field.
- D. It replies with two SYN/ACK packet
- E. One containing the right acknowledge value, and one containing a wrong acknowledge value.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following are valid FortiADC use cases? (Choose three.)
- A. Balance traffic among multiple servers located in four different physical locations
- B. Balance traffic among three IP tunnels that interconnect two remote locations
- C. Balance traffic among three next-hop gateways
- D. Balance traffic among multiple servers based on the type of service (ToS) IP-header field
NEW QUESTION 8
Which settings are included in the global load balancing general DNS settings? (Choose two.)
- A. Management traffic
- B. Default zone configurations
- C. Recursion
- D. Response rate limit
Reference: https://docs.fortinet.com/uploaded/files/2308/FortiADC_4_2_1_Handbook_D_Series_Revision2.pdf Table 35
NEW QUESTION 9
Recommend!! Get the Full FortiADC dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/FortiADC-exam-dumps.html (New 23 Q&As Version)