Most Up-to-date H12-224 Training Materials 2020
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our H12-224 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the HUAWEI H12-224 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the HUAWEI H12-224 exam. Latest HUAWEI H12-224 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try HUAWEI H12-224 Brain Dumps First.
Online HUAWEI H12-224 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Compared with ospf, which of the following statements regarding IS-IS are true?
- A. IS-IS supports more network types
- B. IS-IS supports more area types a
- C. IS-IS has better scalability
- D. IS-IS supports fewer protocol packet types
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following statements regarding preemption in static LACP mode are true? (Multiple Choice)
- A. Preemption in static LACP mode is enabled by default.
- B. When a high-priority interface switches to the Inactive interface due to a fault and then Is restored, if preemption is enabled, the restored high-priority interface becomes the active interface after a dela
- C. If preemption is disabled, the interface cannot become the active interface.
- D. To prevent unstable transmission due to frequent link status changes, can set a preemption delay.
- E. If the preemption delays at both ends are different, the larger preemption delay is used.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following statements regarding network-summary-LSA are true?
- A. link State ID in Network-Summary-LSA is set as the destination network IP address
- B. Net mask in Network-Summary-LSA is set as the network mask of the destination network segment
- C. Metric in NETwork-Summary-LSA is set the cost of a route from an ABR to a destination network segment
- D. Network-Summary-LSA is generated by an ASBR.
NEW QUESTION 4
0SPF defines an area boundary on a router.
- A. TRUE
- B. FALSE
NEW QUESTION 5
which of the following statements regarding the OSPF protocol is false?
- A. An ABR is connected to multiple areas and maintains the same LSDB for all areas.
- B. The metric of an AS-external-LSA can be specified during the import of external mutes and defaults to 1.
- C. External muting information can carry a tag, the tag information is contained in a Type 5 or Type 7 LSA.
- D. The Link State I
- E. in an ASBR-Summary-LSA is ser as the muter I
- F. of this ASBR.
NEW QUESTION 6
According to BGP route selection rules, which is the correct Origin attribute priority order?
- A. EGP>Incomplete>IGP
- B. IGP>Incomplete>EGP
- C. IGP>EGP>Incomplete
- D. Incomplete> EGP > IGP
NEW QUESTION 7
DHCP uses different types of packets to implement different functions. Which of the following is the function of the DHCP Offer packet?
- A. The DHCP offer packets are broadcast by the DHCP client to detect available servers
- B. The DHCP server sends DHCP Offer packets to respond to the DHCP Discover packets send by the DHCP by the DHCP client, providing
- C. The DHCP client sends a DHCP Offer packet to the DHCP server to request configuration parameters, configuration acknowledge
- D. The DHCP server sends a DHCP Offer packet to the client to the client carrying configuration parameters, such as the IP address
NEW QUESTION 8
on the USC series firewall, which zone can be deleted by the administrator
- A. Security zone
- B. Trusted zone
- C. Untrusted zone
- D. DMZ
NEW QUESTION 9
Port isolation can isolate communication between different interfaces in the same VLAN on a switch
- A. TRUE
- B. FALSE
NEW QUESTION 10
MPLS performs different actions on labels. What is the meaning of the pop action?
- A. The top label removed from the MPLS label stack.
- B. The top label is added to the MPLS label stack.
- C. The top label is replaced with another value.
- D. The top label is replaced with the label of another group.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following statements regarding BGP are false?
- A. TCP provides an acknowledgement and retransmission mechanism for BGP
- B. Before establishing a TCP connection BGP devices need to exchange Update messages
- C. BGP uses Notification and Update messages to establish and maintain peer relationships Ds BGP uses the TCP port 179 for communication
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following statements regarding well-known discretionary attributes are true
- A. AII BGP routers must identify these attributes
- B. These attributes must be transmitted between BGP peers
- C. These attributes do not necessary to be carried in Update messages, and BGP routers can determine whether to carry them in Update messages
- D. These attributes do not necessary to be transmitted between BGP peers
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following parameters is optional when you configure a RADIUS server template on a Huawei switch?
- A. Authentication server IP address and port
- B. Automatic RADIUS user detection
- C. Accounting server address and port
- D. Shared-key
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following statements regarding huawei network optimization service is false?
- A. Life cycle assessment ( LAC ) is a technique to check and analyze life cycles of devices on the live networ
- B. With lea, end of sales, production, software update, or technical support, preventing life cycle-caused operation risks.
- C. Software assessment & recommendation is a technique to assess and analyze all software used by party a in the service perio
- D. Base proper software version to prevent issues caused by know issues.
- E. Configuration assessment & optimization is a Technique to develop and periodical! maintain device configuration profiles on customer recommendation result, this service applies related software to command lines in the recommended target version, implementing refined configure
- F. Network health check enables huawei technology experts to review theRationality security and scalability of the network architecture based on improvement suggestions based on the assessment result.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following commands can leak routes of Level-2 areas into Level-1 areas?
- A. import is-is level-2 into level-1
- B. import-route isis level-2 into level-1
- C. advertise isis level- 2 into level-1
- D. export isis level- 2 into level-1
NEW QUESTION 16
When a BGP muter receives a mute with an unreachable next hop, how does it process the mute?
- A. it sends an error message to the muter that sends the Update message
- B. it does not add this mute to its BGP muting table and discards this mute
- C. lt accepts and adds this mute to its BGP muting table, However this mute will not be preferred by BGP and not added to
- D. it accepts and adds this mute to its BGP muting table This mute will participate in BGP mute selection and many become
NEW QUESTION 17
When bgp route load balancing is configured and there are two load balancing routes whose first eight bgp attributes described in bgp route the two routes prefix be advertised to neighbors?
- A. The two routes will be both advertised to other BGP peers
- B. One optimal route is selected from the two routes and then advertised to other BGP peers
- C. The two routes will not be advertised to other BGP peers
- D. One optimal route is selected from the two routes and then advertised to IBGP peers
NEW QUESTION 18
The import-route limit command cannot limit the maximum number of external routes that can be imported into an OSPF process.
- A. TRUE
- B. FALSE
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following firewalls has the highest forwarding efficiency when processing non- first-packet data flows?
- A. Packet filtering firewall
- B. Proxy firewall
- C. Stateful inspection firewall
- D. Software firewall
NEW QUESTION 20
Which are the two subfields in the port identifier of the uplink port on a non-root switch in RSTP?
- A. 1-byte port priority and 1-byte port number
- B. 1-byte port priority and 2-byte port number
- C. 2-byte port priority and 1-byte port number
- D. 2-byte port priority and 2-byle port number
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following statements regarding the BGP protocol is false?
- A. BGP uses TCP as the transport protocol.
- B. BGP uses the same algorithm as RIP, namely, distant
- C. BGP uses the TCP port 179.
- D. BGP Is an interdomain rout
NEW QUESTION 22
An access control list (acl) can be used to match routing information or addresses of data packets.it can only identify a specific of packets and cannot filter packets.
- A. TRUE
- B. FALSE
NEW QUESTION 23
Which are the new requirements on the enterprise network stimulated by the mobility trend
- A. Unfiled wired and wireless management
- B. Consistent service experience anytim
- C. anywhere
- D. Fast deployment of mobile applications
- E. Strict hierarchical networking
NEW QUESTION 24
By default, the OSPF interface cost depends on the interface bandwidth and is calculated using the following formula; Bandwidth-Reference/Bandwidth. Cannot be manually modified.
- A. TRUE
- B. FALSE
NEW QUESTION 25
AT which layer does a packet filtering firewall check data packets?
- A. Application layer
- B. Physical layer
- C. Network layer
- D. Link Layer
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Easily pass H12-224 Exam with 392 Q&As prep-labs.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest prep-labs.com H12-224 Dumps: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/H12-224/ (392 New Questions)