The Secret Of HP HPE2-K42 Vce
Your success in HP HPE2-K42 is our sole target and we develop all our HPE2-K42 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our HPE2-K42 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. HPE2-K42 Practice Exams for HP HP Other Exam HPE2-K42 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Online HPE2-K42 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Following HPE best practices, when connecting a head unit to an expansion shelf, what port on the expansion shelf should you connect into?
- A. P4
- B. P1
- C. P3
- D. P2
NEW QUESTION 2
Which properties of volumes must be the same in order for deduplication to take place between them? (Select two.)
- A. They must both be unable to be replicated
- B. They must both have compression disabled
- C. They must have the same block size
- D. They must have the same app category
NEW QUESTION 3
Which parameters are configured during the initial array configuration? (Choose three.)
- A. Subnets
- B. SNMP settings
- C. Firewall Port settings
- D. Replication partners
- E. NTP servers
- F. DNS servers
NEW QUESTION 4
How should the All-Flash shelf be connected to the controller shelf?
- A. Cable the All-Flash shelf directly to the last disk shelf.
- B. Cable the All-Flash shelf directly to the controller shelf.
- C. Use high performance SAS expanders.
- D. Cable the All-Flash shelf directly to the first disk shelf.
NEW QUESTION 5
What percent of issues are automatically opened and solved thanks to InfoSight?
- A. 26%
- B. 46%
- C. 66%
- D. 86%
NEW QUESTION 6
How do AF-Series arrays perform sequential stripe write operations?
- A. hole filling
- B. write full stripes
- C. write into zone
- D. write in place
NEW QUESTION 7
Following HPE best practices, when would you use the P2 SAS expansion port?
- A. In a scale-out configuration with 4x AF9000 arrays.
- B. When adding a second AFS2 shelf on an AF3000 array.
- C. When adding a first AFS2 shelf on an AF5000 array.
- D. When adding a second AFS2 shelf on an AF7000 array.
NEW QUESTION 8
What are the correct AF series read operations?
- A. Check DRA
- B. Check NVDIM
- C. Retrieve from SS
- D. Validate checksum, decompress, dedupe, and return datA.
- E. Check NVDIM
- F. Retrieve from SS
- G. Validate checksum, decompress, dedupe, and return datA.
- H. Check NVDIM
- I. Check DRA
- J. Retrieve from SS
- K. Validate checksum, decompress, dedupe, and return datA.
- L. Check SS
- M. Check NVDIM
- N. Check DRA
- O. Validate checksum, decompress, dedupe, and return datA.
NEW QUESTION 9
What is volume reserve?
- A. It is the guaranteed minimum amount of physical space reserved for the volume.
- B. It is mandatory for SSD wear leveling.
- C. It enables sparing volume's data.
- D. It is required for volume's snapshots.
NEW QUESTION 10
How do HF-Series arrays handle caching since NimbleOS 2.2+?
- A. access-based eviction
- B. first in, first out (FIFO)
- C. Adaptive Flash Cache (AFC)
- D. Most Recently Used (MRU)
NEW QUESTION 11
What are the differences between the CS1000H and other CS-Series models? (Select two.)
- A. CS1000H supports 11 hard disk drives and 2 DFCs with only slot A of the DFCs populated.
- B. CS1000H cannot be upgraded to CS1000FP.
- C. CS1000H cannot be upgraded to CS1000.
- D. CS1000FP consists of 2 RAID stripes.
NEW QUESTION 12
What flash to disk ratio is typical for optimal read performance?
- A. 20-25% flash capacity
- B. 15-20% flash capacity
- C. 10-15% flash capacity
- D. 5-10% flash capacity
NEW QUESTION 13
How can controller failover be performed? (Choose two.)
- A. In CLI, use the command: failover.Perform it online via InfoSight.
- B. In WebUI, on the array level, click MAKE ACTIVE.
- C. In OCP, press the Failover button.
- D. Perform it online via InfoSight.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which cipher does SmartSecure use?
- A. DES
- B. AES-256
- C. AES-128
- D. Salsa20
NEW QUESTION 15
What are HPE Nimble data reduction technologies? (Select three.)
- A. Variable block deduplication.
- B. Data packing
- C. Express layout
- D. Variable block compression
- E. Adaptive Data Reduction
- F. Zero pattern elimination
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement is true about an AF-Series array?
- A. Each shelf consists of up to 24 SSD's.
- B. The RAID level is dependent of drive type and size
- C. The maximum number of expansion shelves is eight per array.
- D. It cannot be ordered with a single controller.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which prerequisites must be fulfilled before starting the array initialization? (Choose three)
- A. HPE Nimble Windows Toolkit installed on a server/laptop.
- B. Ensure your laptop/server IP has a static IP address configured on the same subnet as the array management interface.
- C. Array updated to the latest firmware.
- D. All switch configurations done like flow control and spanning tree.
- E. Array registered in InfoSight based on the serial number.
- F. HPE Service Processor deployed
NEW QUESTION 18
What are possible ‘Replication Status’ states when replicating volumes across arrays? (Select three.)
- A. In-progress
- B. Copying
- C. Pending
- D. Failed
- E. N/A
- F. Scheduled
NEW QUESTION 19
Which do you use to pin data into flash on an adaptive flash array?
- A. All Flash mode
- B. Adaptive Flash Cache mode
- C. Minimum Flash mode
- D. Maximum Flash mode
NEW QUESTION 20
Which type of snapshots do we create when not using App Synchronization?
- A. application consistent
- B. crash consistent
- C. cluster consistent
- D. VM consistent
NEW QUESTION 21
What is a valid QoS performance setting?
- A. latency threshold
- B. IOPS minimum
- C. IOPS limit
- D. MB/s minimum
QoS-Limit allows a user to limit either the IOP or MB/s performance of a specific workload. Having the ability to limit both IOPS and MBs is important as quite often any single workload will have different peaks and troughs during the operational day. For instance, an OLTP workload maybe very latency sensitive to small block updates during the working day when rows and tables are frequently being accessed or updated (this will tend to be very IOP/latency sensitive) yet in the evening the same database maybe receiving feeds from other systems (or providing bulk updates/analysis or index rebuilds), the same application will cease to be IOP sensitive and will now be bandwidth (MBs) sensitive. In NimbleOS4 a user can limit a workload by either IOPS or MBs and also specify limits to both IOPS and MBs. If either limit is reached then the volume will be restricted accordingly.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which type of key is used when replicating encrypted volumes with deduplication on?
- A. A KMS (Key Management System) based key
- B. An array key
- C. A domain key
- D. A volume key
NEW QUESTION 23
How does HPE InfoSight predict and prevent problems? (Choose three.)
- A. Performs global correlations and learn from all systems worldwide.
- B. Use Triple+ parity RAID for ultimate data protection.
- C. Collect rich telemetry data from across the entire infrastructure stack.
- D. Use intelligent housekeeping processes for deduplication and compression.
- E. Use proactive fault detection with remote call home diagnostics through HPE Service Processor.
- F. Process the information through a combination of predictive analytics.
NEW QUESTION 24
On which levels can deduplication be disabled/enabled? (Select three.)
- A. per cluster
- B. per controller
- C. per array
- D. per performance policy
- E. per storage pool
- F. per volume
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure HPE2-K42 dumps! All HPE2-K42 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/HPE2-K42/ (89 New Questions)