Virtual HPE6-A42 Rapidshare 2020
we provide Simulation HP HPE6-A42 free practice exam which are the best for clearing HPE6-A42 test, and to get certified by HP Implementing Aruba WLAN (IAW) 8. The HPE6-A42 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real HPE6-A42 exam. Crack your HP HPE6-A42 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Check HPE6-A42 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What does an Aruba Mobility Master (MM) do before it deploys a configuration to a Mobility Controller (MC)?
- A. It encrypts the configuration to be deployed and backs it up to a secure archive.
- B. It obtains the current configuration, encrypts it, and backs it up to a secure archive.
- C. It synchronizes the configuration with templates on Aruba AirWave.
- D. It removes any commands that are not supported on that MC or have dependency errors.
NEW QUESTION 2
A network administrator needs to configure firewall rules for three roles:
Several rules apply to both the Employee and Sales roles, but not to the Finance role. What is the simplest way to configure these rules?
- A. Define the Employee and Sales roles as internal roles, and then configure the rules as global rules for internal users.
- B. Apply these rules as a subnet-based policy, and then ensure that only Employee and Sales users are assigned IP addresses in that subnet.
- C. Select either the Employee or Sales role, and then configure these rules within the global policy.
- D. Create a policy with these rules, and then apply that policy to the Employee and Sales roles.
NEW QUESTION 3
A company currently uses Instant APs (IAPs), all managed by a virtual controller. The company expects to double in size without the next 18 months. The network manager wants to purchase additional APs to service the increased traffic load. The network manager also wants to deploy a Mobility Controller (MC) to manage all APs.
How should the network administrator adapt the current IAPs to a controlled architecture?
- A. Manage both the MCs and IAP clusters with Aruba Central.
- B. Configure the IAPs to establish CPSec tunnels to the new MCs.
- C. Manage both the MCs and IAP clusters with a Mobility Master (MM).
- D. Convert the IAPs to Campus APs controlled by the new MCs.
NEW QUESTION 4
An Aruba Mobility Master (MM)-based solution has a WLAN that uses WPA2-Enterprise security. A test login on a wireless client fails.
How can a network administrator determine whether the RADIUS server rejected the credentials or another issue occurred?
- A. View Technical Support information for the MM.
- B. Ping the IP address configured as the RADIUS server.
- C. Use the MM AAA Server Test Diagnostic tool.
- D. Use the tools in the MM Dashboard > Security window.
NEW QUESTION 5
A network manager wants to implement an Aruba wireless solution that accommodates 802.1X with EAP-TLS. All wireless users will utilize Active Directory (AD) accounts to authenticate.
Which device will the authenticator forward the authentication requests to in this type of solution?
- A. APs
- B. RADIUS server
- C. Mobility Controller (MC)
- D. Mobility Master (MM)
NEW QUESTION 6
How can network administrators upgrade AirMatch on an Aruba Mobility Master (MM)?
- A. Upgrade Client Match as part of a global software upgrade, and upgrade AirMatch separately as a loadable service module (LSM).
- B. Upgrade AirMatch as part of a global software upgrade, and upgrade Client Match separately as a loadable service module (LSM).
- C. Upgrade AirMatch and Client Match through a global software upgrade.
- D. Upgrade Client Match and AirMacth separately as a loadable service modules (LSMs).
NEW QUESTION 7
A company plans to deploy a Mobility Master (MM) solution with two MM nodes. The MM solution will manage 20 Mobility Controller (MC) appliances that will control a total of 800 APs.
How should the network administrator install the AP licenses?
- A. 40 AP licenses on the MM
- B. 400 AP licenses on the MM
- C. 800 AP licenses on each MC
- D. 800 AP licenses on the MM and 40 AP licenses on each MC
NEW QUESTION 8
What is one difference between captive portal authentication and 802.1X authentication?
- A. 802.1X authentication always authenticates the wireless client, while captive portal authentication always authenticates the wireless user.
- B. 802.1X authentication occurs at Layer 2, while captive portal authentication occurs at Layer 3.
- C. 802.1X authentication must use an LDAP server, while captive portal authentication can use a RADIUS server or an LDAP server.
- D. 802.1X authentication is typically implemented without encryption, while captive authentication is often combined with WPA or WPA2.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which pre-defined role allows DHCP, DNS, and internal captive portal redirection for a guest WLAN?
- A. exam_guest-guest-logon
- B. authorized
- C. guest-logon
- D. guest
NEW QUESTION 10
What is one networking setting that a network administrator can configure for roles in an Aruba solution?
- A. DHCP pool
- B. ClientMatch rules
- C. source NAT
- D. bandwidth limit
NEW QUESTION 11
A network administrator adds several new APs to an Aruba solution that uses AirMatch. The administrator does not want to change the channel for the existing APs, but wants the new APs to receive a provisional plan for their channels and power.
What should the administrator do to meet this goal?
- A. Run an on-demand quick AirMatch optimization.
- B. Run an on-demand incremental AirMatch optimization.
- C. Temporarily enable ARM on the existing and new APs, while AirMatch scheduling remains enabled.
- D. Temporarily disable AirMatch scheduling, and then enable ARM on the existing and new APs.
NEW QUESTION 12
A company has an Aruba Mobility Master (MM)-based solution with a WLAN that assigns users to VLANs 10–19. The company wants the Aruba solution to act at Layer 3 to route wireless user traffic.
What must network administrators configure to permit the solution to forward traffic correctly?
- A. VLAN 10–19 interfaces and proper IP settings on the MM nodes
- B. trunk ports that support VLANs 10–19 on the managed Mobility Controllers (MCs)
- C. VLAN 10–19 interfaces on the Mobility Controllers (MCs) as the default gateway for wireless users
- D. trunk ports that support VLANs 10-19 on the MM nodes
NEW QUESTION 13
A network administrator examines a list of 2.4GHz clients with low performance in the Mobility Master (MM) dashboard. Which property for a client should pose a concern as a potential performance issue?
- A. Radio PHY of HT 20MHz
- B. Max speed of 72Mbps
- C. SNR of 18
- D. Usage of 10 MB
NEW QUESTION 14
What is a key difference between an Aruba Air Monitor (AM) and an Aruba Spectrum Analyzer (SA)?
- A. An AM detects threats such as rogue APs, while an SA analyzes RF conditions.
- B. An AM detects rogue APs and provides data services to clients, while an SA only detects rogue APs.
- C. An AM scans on only one 802.11 frequency band, while an SA scans on both 802.11 frequency bands.
- D. An AM both detects wireless intrusion attempts and mitigates them, while an SA only detects wireless intrusion attempts.
NEW QUESTION 15
A company has a Mobility Master (MM)-based solution with an employee WLAN Several users report that they can connect to the WLAN, but they cannot access all of the resources that they should.
Where should the network administrator look in the MM interface to find the roles to which these users are actually assigned?
- A. Configuration > Policies & Roles
- B. Dashboard > Security
- C. Dashboard >Clients
- D. Configuration >WlANs > Profiles > AAA Profile
NEW QUESTION 16
A company wants to provide wireless access for visitors with their Aruba solution. Which configuration feature enables the guest to access the wireless network without authentication?
- A. use of internal captive portal with email registration
- B. addition of custom rules to control access for unauthenticated guests
- C. use of internal captive portal with authentication
- D. redirection of guests to an external captive portal that provides encryption services
NEW QUESTION 17
A network administrator wants to assign an authentication server group to the WPA2-Enterprise WLAN. Which profile should the administrator modify?
- A. Virtual AP
- B. SSID
- C. AAA
- D. L2 Authentication
NEW QUESTION 18
A company has an Aruba Mobility Master (MM)-based solution. Where can network administrators look to monitor the health status of all controllers, APs, and clients?
- A. the top banner
- B. the MM Maintenance pages
- C. the Performance dashboard
- D. the Potential Issues dashboard
NEW QUESTION 19
A company has an Aruba solution that is monitored by AirWave. Several users have recurring connectivity and performance issues with their wireless clients.
How can network administrators use AirWave to minitor these clients more easily?
- A. Specify the clients as Watched Cliesnts and view the tables and graphs for these clients.
- B. Click the Down icon in the Airwave banner to quickly see a list of issues with client connections.
- C. Use the Client > Tags windows to tag the client for periodic checks and analysis.
- D. Run Device Summary reports and filter for the client MAC addresses within the report.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which APs operate in an autonomous or standalone mode?
- A. remote APs (RAPs)
- B. spectrum analyzers (SAs)
- C. mesh points (APs)
- D. instant AP (IAP) clusters
NEW QUESTION 21
What is the difference between WPA and WPA2 encryption?
- A. WPA encryption uses symmetric keys, and WPA2 encryption uses asymmetric keys.
- B. WPA encryption acts at Layer 3, and WPA2 encryption acts at Layer 2.
- C. WPA encryption works only with preshared key (PSK) authentication, and WPA2 encryption works with both PSK and 802.1X.
- D. WPA encryption uses TKIP by default, and WPA2 encryption uses AES by default.
NEW QUESTION 22
An Aruba Remote AP (RAP) operates in split-tunnel mode. How does the AP forward traffic?
- A. It sends all user traffic in a GRE tunnel to a central Mobility Controller (MC), and it sends control traffic in an IPsec tunnel to the controller.
- B. It sends traffic designed to the corporate network in an IPsec tunnel to a central Mobility Controller (MC), and it bridges other traffic locally.
- C. It sends user and control traffic in two separate IPsec tunnels to the Mobility Controller (MC).
- D. It sends all employee and control traffic in a GRE tunnel to a central Mobility Controller (MC), and it bridges all guest traffic locally.
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure HPE6-A42 dumps! All HPE6-A42 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/HPE6-A42/ (122 New Questions)