Latest ITILF2011 Dumps 2019
Cause all that matters here is passing the ISEB ITILF2011 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of ITILF2011 The ITIL Foundation - 2011 exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Ucertify ITILF2011 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following would be defined as part of every process?
- A. 1 and 3 only
- B. All of the above
- C. 2 and 4 only
- D. 1, 2 and 4 only
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following questions does the guidance in service strategy help to answer?
1) What services should we offer and to whom?
2) How do we differentiate ourselves from competing alternatives?
3) How do we create value for our customers?
- A. 1 only
- B. 2 only
- C. 3onfy
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following is an example of capabilities?
- A. Menu driven range of facilities used to access service requests
- B. Calls to the service desk to register standard changes
- C. A software update downloaded automatically to all laptops in an organization
- D. Software to allow programmers to debug code
NEW QUESTION 4
What would you call the groups of people who have an interest in the activities, targets, resources and deliverables from service management?
- A. Employers
- B. Stakeholders
- C. Regulators
- D. Accreditors
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the primary focus of business capacity management?
- A. Management, control and prediction of the performance, utilization and capacity of individual elements of IT technology
- B. Review of all capacity supplier agreements and underpinning contracts with supplier management
- C. Management, control and prediction of the end-to-end performance and capacity of the live, operational IT services
- D. Future business requirements for IT services are quantified, designed, planned and implemented in a timely fashion
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following areas would not be supported by a Service Design tool?
- A. Software design
- B. Process design
- C. Environment design
- D. Strategy design
NEW QUESTION 7
Which one of the following is NOT an aim of the change management process?
- A. To ensure the impact of changes are understood
- B. To ensure that changes are recorded and evaluated
- C. To ensure that all changes to configuration items (CIs) are recorded in the configuration management system (CMS)
- D. To deliver and manage IT services at agreed levels to business users
NEW QUESTION 8
Which one of the following do technology metrics measure?
- A. Components
- B. Processes
- C. The end-to-end service
- D. Customer satisfaction
NEW QUESTION 9
Which process is responsible for frequently occurring changes where risk and cost are low?
- A. Access management
- B. Request Fulfillment
- C. Release and Deployment Management
- D. Incident Management
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following is an objective of service transition?
- A. To negotiate service levels for new services
- B. To plan and manage the resource requirements for releases
- C. To provide quality knowledge of incident and problem management
- D. To plan and manage entries in the service catalogu
NEW QUESTION 11
Which one of the following is the BEST definition of reliability?
- A. The availability of a service or component
- B. The level of risk that affects a service or process
- C. How long a service or configuration item (CI) can perform its function without failing
- D. How quickly a service or component can be restored to normal working order
NEW QUESTION 12
Who is responsible for ensuring that the Request Fulfillment process is being performed according to the agreed and documented process?
- A. The Service Desk Manager
- B. The Service Manager
- C. The Request Fulfillment Process Manager
- D. The Request Fulfillment Process Owner
NEW QUESTION 13
Which one of the following is the BEST description of the purpose of the service operation stage of the service lifecycle?
- A. To decide how IT will engage with suppliers during the service lifecycle
- B. To proactively prevent all outages to IT services
- C. To design and build processes which will meet business needs
- D. To deliver and manage IT services at agreed levels to business users and customers
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following would be most useful in helping to implement a workaround as quickly as possible?
- A. A capacity database
- B. A definitive media library
- C. A request for change
- D. A known error database
NEW QUESTION 15
Which process would be used to compare the value that newer services have offered over those they have replaced?
- A. Availability management
- B. Capacity management
- C. Service portfolio management
- D. Service catalogue management
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following activities is NOT a part of the Deming Cycle?
- A. Act
- B. Plan
- C. Do
- D. Coordinate
NEW QUESTION 17
Understanding the level of risk during and after change and providing confidence in the degree of compliance with governance requirements during change are both ways of adding business value through which part of the service lifecycle?
- A. Service Transition
- B. Risk Management
- C. IT Service Continuity Management
- D. Availability Management
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following is MOST concerned with the design of new or changed services?
- A. Change management
- B. Service transition
- C. Service strategy
- D. Service design
NEW QUESTION 19
A process owner has been identified with an “I” in a RACI matrix. Which one of the following would be expected of them?
- A. Be accountable for the outcome of an activity
- B. Perform an activity
- C. Be kept up-to-date on the progress of an activity
- D. Manage an activity
NEW QUESTION 20
How does Problem Management work with Change Management?
- A. By installing changes to fix problems
- B. By negotiating with Incident Management for changes in IT for Problem resolution
- C. By issuing RFCs for permanent solutions
- D. By working with users to change their IT configurations
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following is concerned with fairness and transparency?
- A. Capacity management
- B. Governance
- C. Service design
- D. Service level management
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following are Service Desk organizational structures?
1: Local Service Desk
2: Virtual Service Desk
3: IT Help Desk
4: Follow the Sun
- A. 2, 3 and 4 only
- B. 1, 2 and 4 only
- C. 1, 2 and 3 only
- D. 1, 3 and 4 only
NEW QUESTION 23
Before embarking on the 7-step Continual Service Improvement (CSI) process, which of the following items need to be identified?
- A. Business Objectives, IT Objectives, Process Metrics
- B. Process Models, Goals and Objectives
- C. Vision and Strategy, Tactical Goals and Operational Goals
- D. Business and IT Strategy and Process Definitions
NEW QUESTION 24
What is a service delivered between two business units in the same organization known as?
- A. Strategic service
- B. Delivered service
- C. Internal service
- D. External service
NEW QUESTION 25
Which of the following is NOT an objective of request fulfillment?
- A. To provide information to users about what services are available and how to request them
- B. To update the service catalogue with services that may be requested through the service desk
- C. To provide a channel for users to request and receive standard services
- D. To source and deliver the components of standard services that have been requested
NEW QUESTION 26
Which of the following is the BEST description of a service-based service level agreement (SLA)?
- A. The SLA covers one service, for all the customers of that service
- B. The SLA covers an individual customer group for all services they use
- C. An SLA that covers all customers for all services
- D. An SLA for a service with no customers
NEW QUESTION 27
Which one of the following provides the CORRECT list of processes within the service operation stage of the service lifecycle?
- A. Event management, incident management, problem management, request fulfillment, and access management
- B. Event management, incident management, change management, and access management
- C. Incident management, problem management, service desk, request fulfillment, and event management
- D. Incident management, service desk, request fulfillment, access management, and event management
NEW QUESTION 28
Identity and Rights are two major concepts involved in which one of the following processes?
- A. Access Management
- B. Facilities Management
- C. Event Management
- D. Demand Management
NEW QUESTION 29
Recommend!! Get the Full ITILF2011 dumps in VCE and PDF From prep-labs.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/ITILF2011/ (New 424 Q&As Version)