The Secret Of Juniper JN0-1332 Testing Material
We provide real JN0-1332 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Juniper JN0-1332 Exam quickly & easily. The JN0-1332 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Juniper JN0-1332 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the JN0-1332 exam.
Juniper JN0-1332 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer the Exhibit.
You must ensure that return Web traffic is not dropped by the firewall devices What must be implemented on the link between FW A and FW B?
- A. VRRP
- B. session sync
- C. asymmetric routing
- D. BFO
NEW QUESTION 2
As part of a design requirement you are asked to allow users in a specific department to authenticate only on their laptops and no other devices on the same network port. Which mode of 802 .1X authentication will you use to satisfy this requirement?
- A. multiple
- B. single-secure
- C. single
- D. MAC RADIUS
NEW QUESTION 3
When considering data center security. which aspect represents the weakest link?
- A. IPS signatures
- B. application software bugs
- C. firewall performance
- D. people
NEW QUESTION 4
You are asked to segment the networks connected to an SRX Series device into distinct logical groups with different security requirements.
How would you accomplish this task?
- A. Define different NAT policies for each network segment.
- B. Define different security policies for each network segment.
- C. Define different intrusion prevention policies for each network segment.
- D. Define different security zones for each network segment
NEW QUESTION 5
Which feature is evaluated first when a packet is received on an interface of an SRX Series device?
- A. UTM
- B. ALG
- C. stateless firewall filter
- D. screens
NEW QUESTION 6
What are two characteristics of an overlay network design? (Choose two.)
- A. The overlay network contains per-tenant state
- B. The overlay network uses tunnels to transfer traffic.
- C. The physical network contains per-tenant state.
- D. The physical network uses tunnels to transfer traffic
NEW QUESTION 7
Your network design requires that you ensure privacy between WAN endpoints. Which transport technology requires an IPsec overlay to satisfy this requirement?
- A. L3VPN
- B. leased line
- C. internet
- D. L2VPN
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement about Junos firewall filters is correct?
- A. Firewall filters can be applied as a security policy action
- B. Firewall filters do not operate on stateful flows and they serve no purpose in a next-generation firewall
- C. Firewall filters can be applied as the packet enters the security device, and they are stateless.
- D. Firewall filters are applied to TCP packets onl
- E. and they do not block UDP pockets
NEW QUESTION 9
You are asked to enable denial of service protection for a webserver behind an SRX Series device In this scenario, which feature would you enable?
- A. screens
- B. App Secure
- C. Web filtering
- D. Juniper ATP
NEW QUESTION 10
Which solution would you deploy to accomplish this task?
- A. Junes Space Log Director
- B. Juniper Networks Central insights
- C. Junos Space Security Director
- D. Juniper Networks Secure Analytics
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three statements about Group VPNs #e true? (Choose three.)
- A. The IP pay load is encrypted
- B. Data can flow directly between sites without transiting a central hub
- C. Group VPNs use a client/server architecture
- D. All data transits through a central hub
- E. The IP headers are encrypted
NEW QUESTION 12
When considering the data center, which two security aspects must be considered? (Choose two)
- A. theoretical
- B. conceptual
- C. physical
- D. logical
NEW QUESTION 13
Which automation language would you use to create on-box and off-box scripts for SRX Series devices?
- A. Python
- B. Pert
- C. Java
- D. Ruby
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit.
You arc designing a security solution using an SRX Series chassis duster in two separate buildings In this scenario, what are three considerations? (Choose three )
- A. The switches connecting to interface fab1 must support jumbo frames
- B. Latency on the fabric path must be under 1000 ms
- C. Latency on the control path must be under 100 ms
- D. The switches connecting to interface fxp: must support jumbo frames
- E. Both HA Inks must be on physically different switches.
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit.
The SRX Series devices are decoyed in an off-path active/passive Cluster configuration
What are two advantages of this deployment model over an active-'active duster configuration' (Choose two)
- A. load-balancing of east/west traffic
- B. load-balancing of north/south traffic
- C. reduced latency
- D. reduced fabric link traffic
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two features would provide protection from known malware? (Choose two.)
- A. ALGs
- B. screens
- C. Junker ATP Cloud
- D. IPS
NEW QUESTION 17
According to Juniper Networks, what are two focus points when designing a secure network? (Choose two.)
- A. performance
- B. automation
- C. distributed control
- D. classification
NEW QUESTION 18
Thanks for reading the newest JN0-1332 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Thedumpscentre.com JN0-1332 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/JN0-1332-dumps/ (65 Q&As Dumps)