The Improved Guide To JN0-211 Testing Bible
Exam Code: JN0-211 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Cloud-Associate (JNCIA-Cloud)
Certification Provider: Juniper
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass JN0-211 Exam.
Juniper JN0-211 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
A customer want to deploy a website that can scale as needed
Which type of services should the customer purchase in this scenario?
- A. DBaaS
- B. SaaS
- C. BGPaaS
- D. FWaaS
NEW QUESTION 2
What are two protocols used by NorthStar Controller to discover the network topology?(Choose two)**************
- A. SNMP
- B. OSPF-TE
- C. NETCONF
- D. BGP-LS
NEW QUESTION 3
Which statement is true regarding an OpenFlow controller-based software defined network?
- A. The forwarding plane of each device in the network is programmed by the controller
- B. The control plane of each device in the network is instantiated by the controller
- C. The SDN controller pushes configuration files to each device in the network using RESTful APIs
- D. The forwarding plane of each device in the network is managed by the device
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements are correct about the NFV framework?(Choose two)
- A. The NFV framework is defined by ANSI
- B. The NFV framework is defined by ETSI
- C. The NFV framework enables horizontally scalable deployments of services
- D. A spine and leaf implementation is an example of the NFV framework
NEW QUESTION 5
What are two characteristics of Policy Enforcer? (Choose two)
- A. Policy Enforcer has its own standalone GUI
- B. Policy Enforcer consolidated threat information from multiple sources
- C. Policy Enforcer provides telemetry data for a collector device
- D. Policy Enforcer is integrated with Security Director
NEW QUESTION 6
Which method does WANDL use to collect live network information?
- A. FTP
- B. SOAP
- C. TFTP
- D. SNMP
NEW QUESTION 7
You want to secure sensitive data and detect malware in your network. Which component would be used to satisfy this requirement?
- A. AppFormix
- B. Sky ATP
- C. Network director
- D. Contrail cloud
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statement describe virtual network functions (VNFs)? (Choose two)
- A. VNFs are provided at a customer’s site or telco cloud
- B. VNFs represent the service that monitors and tracks whether the services are performing according to design
- C. VNFs represent the infrastructure the comprises the telco underlay network
- D. VNFs can be deployed as a software function within a single x86 platform
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement is true about VNFs?
- A. VNFs are always physical devices
- B. VNFs are virtual devices
- C. VNFs are only used in service provider clouds
- D. VNFs are only used in data centers
NEW QUESTION 10
What is an advantage of the Junos Telemetry Interface(JTI) over SNMP?
- A. JTI can pull data more frequently
- B. JTI always transfers data over HTTP
- C. JTI never transfers data over UDP
- D. JTI can push data more frequently
NEW QUESTION 11
What are two Microservices provided by contrail services orchestration? (Choose two)
- A. REST API server
- B. Fabric Manager
- C. VIM director
- D. Security director
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two protocols provide loop prevention in underlay network? (Choose two.)
- A. OSPF
- B. VPLS
- C. EVPN
- D. MSTP
NEW QUESTION 13
You have 100 small branch offices around the world. You must use a single pane of glass to monitor EX Series devices for port status, ports exceeding maximum bandwidth, ports with maximum errors, and ports with maximum packet loss
In this scenario, which product would satisfy the requirement?
- A. Contrail SD-WAN
- B. Contrail SD-LAN
- C. Contrail Networking
- D. Contrail Cloud
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two statements are true about cSRX firewalls? (Choose two.)
- A. The host OS can be different from the guest OS
- B. The host OS and image OS must match
- C. The cSRX does not use static CPU reservations
- D. The cSRX uses static CPU reservations
NEW QUESTION 15
Devices in your data center have become unwilling participants of botnet attacks. In this scenario, which security technology should you use to stop this behavior?
- A. Policy Enhancer
- B. Sky ATP GeoIP threat protection
- C. Sky ATP C&C threat protection
- D. IPsec
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement is true about NFV containers?
- A. NFV containers usually provide fewer functions than VM-based NFs
- B. NFV containers require an underlying hypervisor for deployment
- C. NFV containers take longer to instantiate than virtual machines
- D. NFV containers require more memory and storage resources to deploy
NEW QUESTION 17
Which statement is correct about SDN?
- A. The SDN controller has a centralized view of the network
- B. The SDN controller must provide a manual method for configuration
- C. SDN simplifies the network by combining the control and forwarding planes into a single controller
- D. The configuration and management of an SDN solution should be distributed to the edge of the network
NEW QUESTION 18
What is a primary difference between NFV and VNF?
- A. A VNF defines the network underlay tunnel methodology while NFV is firewall that inspects traffic in the overlay network.
- B. NFV is the framework that describes how a virtual function should operate while VNF is the virtual function itself
- C. A VNF operates on a bare metal server while NFV operates on a switch
- D. NFV identifies the host on which the VNF operates.
NEW QUESTION 19
Server-1 has an infection and is communicating with a command and
control server on the Internet. You want to ensure that the infection on Server-1 does not infect Server-2?
Which two actions accomplish this task?(Choose two.)
- A. Deploy Sky ATP with advanced anti-malware protection
- B. Deploy Sky ATP with C&C protection
- C. Deploy Policy Enhancer to isolate infected host
- D. Deploy Sky ATP with GeoIP protection
NEW QUESTION 20
You are responsible for optimizing a global MPLS WAN. You must determine the optimal MPLS forwarding paths and automate the provisioning of the forwarding paths into the network
Which Juniper Networks SDN solution will satisfy the requirements?
- A. NorthStar Controller
- B. Policy Enforcer
- C. Contrail
- D. Network Director
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two platforms share the same automation scripts?(Choose two)
- A. vMX Series
- B. MX Series
- C. Junos Space
- D. Contrail
NEW QUESTION 22
Which statement about contrail is true?
- A. The contrail controller places a vRouter each virtual host in the network
- B. The contrail virtual router segments virtual machines on physical hosts into virtual touting and forwarding instances
- C. The contrail virtual router segments virtual machines on physical hosts into different security zones
- D. The contrail virtual router establishes IPsec tunnel between other contrail virtual routers on the network
NEW QUESTION 23
What are three orchestrators that integrate with Contrail? (Choose three)
- A. VirtualBox
- B. Kubernetes
- C. Ubuntu
- D. OpenStack
- E. vSphere
NEW QUESTION 24
Which mechanism allows tenants to interconnect across an overlay network?
- A. tunnels
- B. subnets
- C. EBGP connections
- D. P2P OSPF adjacencies
NEW QUESTION 25
100% Valid and Newest Version JN0-211 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/JN0-211/ (New 0 Q&As)