Downloadable LFCS Courses 2019
Passleader LFCS Questions are updated and all LFCS answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our LFCS exam prep kits you will be ready for the real LFCS exam without a problem. We have Regenerate Linux-Foundation LFCS dumps study guide. PASSED LFCS First attempt! Here What I Did.
NEW QUESTION 1
What is true regarding the file ~/.forward?
- A. As it is owned by the MTA and not writable by the user, it must be edited using the editaliases command.
- B. After editing ~/.forward the user must run newaliases to make the mail server aware of the changes.
- C. Using ~/.forward, root may configure any email address whereas all other users may configure only their own addresses.
- D. When configured correctly, ~/.forward can be used to forward each incoming mail to more than one other recipient.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following commands overwrites the bootloader located on /dev/sda without overwriting the partition table or any data following it?
- A. dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=512
- B. dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sdabs=512 count=1
- C. dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=440 count=1
- D. dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=440
NEW QUESTION 3
Which command, depending on its options, can display the open network connections, the routing tables, as well as network interface statistics. (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters.)
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the purpose of a screen reader?
- A. It reads text displayed on the screen to blind or visually impaired people.
- B. It reads the parameters of the attached monitors and creates an appropriate X11 configuration.
- C. It displays lines and markers to help people use speed reading techniques.
- D. It manages and displays files that contain e-books.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following commands can be used to limit the amount of memory a user may use?
- A. umask
- B. usermod
- C. ulimit
- D. passwd
- E. chage
NEW QUESTION 6
Which port is the default server port for the HTTPS protocol? (Specify the port number using digits.)
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following commands can be used to display the local routing table? (Choose TWO correct answers.)
- A. ifconfig
- B. dig
- C. netstat
- D. route
- E. trackroute
NEW QUESTION 8
Which signal is missing from the following command that is commonly used to instruct adaemon to reinitialize itself, including reading configuration files?
killall -s daemon
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following kernel parameters instructs the kernel to suppress most boot messages?
- A. silent
- B. verbose=0
- C. nomesg
- D. quiet
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following is a valid IPv6 address?
- A. 2001:db8:3241::1
- B. 2001::db8:4581::1
- C. 2001:db8:0g41::1
- D. 2001%db8%9990%%1
- E. 2001.db8.819f..1
NEW QUESTION 11
Which command will disable swapping on a device? (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters.)
NEW QUESTION 12
Whenremoving a package, which of the following dpkg options will completely remove the files including configuration files?
- A. --clean
- B. --delete
- C. --purge
- D. –remove
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following commands lists all defined variables and functions within Bash?
- A. env
- B. set
- C. env -a
- D. echo $ENV
NEW QUESTION 14
Please specify the top directory containing the configuration files for the CUPS printing system. (Specify the full path to the directory.)
NEW QUESTION 15
In compliance with the FHS, in which of the directories are man pages found?
- A. /usr/share/man
- B. /opt/man
- C. /usr/doc/
- D. /var/pkg/man
- E. /var/man
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following commands lists all currently installedpackages when using RPM package management?
- A. yum --query --all
- B. yum --list --installed
- C. rpm --query --all
- D. rpm --list –installed
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following signals is sent to a process when the key combination CTRL+C is pressed on the keyboard?
- A. SIGTERM
- B. SIGINT
- C. SIGSTOP
- D. SIGKILL
NEW QUESTION 18
Which keyword must be listed in the hosts option of the Name Service Switch configuration file in order to make host lookups consult the /etc/hosts file?
NEW QUESTION 19
Which option in the /etc/ntp.conf file specifies an external NTP source to be queried for time information? (Specify ONLY the option without any values or parameters.)
NEW QUESTION 20
How can the normal output of a command be written to a file while discarding the error output?
- A. command >2>file 1&>/dev/null
- B. command < output > /dev/null
- C. command > discard-error > file
- D. command > /dev/null 2&>1 output
- E. command >file 2>/dev/null
NEW QUESTION 21
Which command displays a list of allbackground tasks running in the current shell? (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters.)
NEW QUESTION 22
What is true about the file /etc/localtime?
- A. It is a plain text file containing a string such as Europe/Berlin.
- B. It is created and maintained by the NTP service based on the geolocation of the system's IP address.
- C. It is a symlink to /sys/device/clock/ltime and always contains the current local time.
- D. It is either a symlink to or a copy of a timezone information file such as/usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/Berlin.
NEW QUESTION 23
With X11 forwarding in ssh, what environment variable is automatically set in the remote host shell that is not set when X11 forwarding is not enabled? (Specify only the environment variable without any additional commands or values.)
NEW QUESTION 24
What is the purpose of the Filesystem Hierarchy Standard?
- A. It is a security modelused to ensure files are organized according to their permissions and accessibility.
- B. It provides unified tools to create, maintain and manage multiple filesystems in a common way.
- C. It defines a common internal structure of inodes for all compliant filesystems.
- D. It is a distribution neutral description of locations of files and directories.
NEW QUESTION 25
Where are user specific crontabs stored?
- A. In the database file /etc/crontab.db which is shared by all users.
- B. As individual per-user files within /var/spool/cron.
- C. As individual per-user files in /etc/cron.user.d.
- D. In the .crontab file in the user's home directory.
- E. In the file /var/cron/user-crontab which is shared by all users.
NEW QUESTION 26
Which variable defines the directories in which a Bash shell searches for executable commands?
- A. BASHEXEC
- B. BASHRC
- C. PATH
- D. EXECPATH
- E. PATHRC
NEW QUESTION 27
What two character sequence is present at the beginning of an interpreted script? (Please specify the TWO correct characters only)
NEW QUESTION 28
P.S. Easily pass LFCS Exam with 260 Q&As Simply pass Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Simply pass LFCS Dumps: https://www.simply-pass.com/Linux-Foundation-exam/LFCS-dumps.html (260 New Questions)