Precise M2150-860 Study Guides 2019
Act now and download your IBM M2150-860 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless IBM M2150-860 tutorials. Download Renew IBM Sales Foundations for IBM Security V1 exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn IBM M2150-860 with a classic professional.
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the appropriate response to a customer who believes that deploying mobile security is too complex?
- A. It is complex, but the resulting security and productivity gains are worth the effort/investment.
- B. Gartner and Forrester have both praised IBM's solution for its ease of use at the administrative and end user levels.
- C. MaaS360 simplifies mobile security as long as the implementation involves a private network within the bounds of a single country.
- D. MaaS360 delivers mobile security without any impact on the mobile devices themselves, thus simplifying the implementation step.
NEW QUESTION 2
- A. IBM QRadar
- B. IBM Cognos Analytics
- C. IBM Watson for Cyber Security
- D. IBM Cognitive Security Analytics
NEW QUESTION 3
What unique IBM Security Services capabilities can Business Partners bring to their clients through the
- A. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd level support
- B. Threat research and penetration testing
- C. Co-branded marketing and customer billing
- D. Globally integrated Security Operation Centers (SOCs) and Threat Protection Platform
NEW QUESTION 4
Which IBM Information, Risk and Protection (IRP) product aligns with the listed customer challenges?
3. Privileged Identity Manager
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 5
What should a seller say to a customer who says deploying MaaS360 takes too long and is too expensive?
- A. IBM has a full suite of mobile software that spans the complete mobile landscape.
- B. A proof of concept can be created to demonstrate that MaaS360 can meet your security needs.
- C. MaaS360 can be deployed in less than 6 hours and has an return on investment of 12 months or less.
- D. Although deploying MaaS360 takes considerable time, the protection of your entire mobile environment is worth it.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which IBM Security Operations and Response (SOAR) solution leverages the X-Force feed to enable real-time correlation with up-to-date threat data?
- A. BigFix
- B. QRadar
- C. Resilient
- D. Guardium
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two customer pain points should be addressed first when selling BigFix? (Select 2)
- A. Failed audits
- B. High network traffic
- C. Compliance concerns
- D. Organizational re-structuring
- E. Increasing costs of data protection
- F. Increasing number of mobile devices
NEW QUESTION 8
In what way can the seller benefit from bringing IBM Global Financing into a deal early, in the sales cycle?
- A. The seller can sell more to the client if the client avoids technology obsolescence.
- B. The seller can simplify the client's budget management by matching payments to project costs.
- C. The seller can change a large upfront payment into an easily budgeted item, reducing pressure to discount.
- D. IBM's financing options help clients dispose of old IT equipment, freeing up space and budget for new acquisitions.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which are the top three drivers for security concerns in the Education industry?
- A. Digitization, industry integration and mobility
- B. Digitization, workforce consolidation and globalization
- C. Industry consolidation, digitization and Internet of Things (loT)
- D. Industry consolidation, cost reduction and Internet of Things (loT)
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the recommended action when a customer asserts that all of IBM's Cloud Identity Service (CIS) customers are large businesses?
- A. Indicate that CIS includes 4 subscription packages to cover clients of all sizes.
- B. Indicate that IBM also has Cloud Identity Connect for small and medium businesses.
- C. Move the focus of the discussion to how an IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) appliance can save significant costs.
- D. Move the focus of the discussion to IBM Security Identity and Access Assurance, which addresses all identity and access management (1AM) requirements and includes QRadar Log Manager.
NEW QUESTION 11
What are the top cybersecurity threats to the Healthcare and Life Sciences industry?
- A. Fraud and advanced persistent threats
- B. Insider threat and stealing patient records
- C. Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) and stealing patient records
- D. Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) and advanced persistent threats
NEW QUESTION 12
One of the most important use cases in the IBM Information, Risk and Protection (IRP) domain is protecting your clients "crown jewels" or "most critical assets". What does this refer to?
- A. Data
- B. Endpoints
- C. Employees
- D. Applications
NEW QUESTION 13
Which customer use case does IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis (EIA) address?
- A. Perform real-time analysis of network, endpoint, vulnerability and threat data to detect advanced threatsin realtime.
- B. Conduct real-time enforcement of endpoint policies, including configuration and patching to prevent and detect threats.
- C. Combine data from security solutions, external threat feeds, configuration management systems and other databases to support rapid incident response.
- D. Combine machine-led analytics and human-led analysis to quickly find hidden connections and critical patterns in internal, external and open-source data.
NEW QUESTION 14
Other than QRadar. which IBM Security Operations and Response (SOAR) solution is a leader in analyst rankings?
- A. BigFix
- B. AppScan
- C. Guardium
- D. Security Key Lifecycle Manager
NEW QUESTION 15
Why do clients say they need Enterprise Mobility Management as part of their security strategy? They want to:
- A. automatically remove viruses on mobile devices.
- B. ensure they can track employee whereabouts at all times.
- C. ensure they can see all employee applications accessed from their mobile phones.
- D. securely allow their employees to access their enterprise data with mobile devices.
NEW QUESTION 16
- A. 1 -> A
- B. 2 -> B
- C. 3 -> C
- D. 4 -> D
- E. Protect against fraud
- F. Secure the mobile enterprise
- G. Identify vulnerabilities in code
- H. Detect and block insider threats
4. Which IBM Security Operations and Response (SOAR) solutions provide high value during the "gather" phase of a typical attack chain?
A. BigFix and i2
C. BigFix and Resilient
D. Resilient and QRadar
NEW QUESTION 17
100% Valid and Newest Version M2150-860 Questions & Answers shared by prep-labs.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/M2150-860/ (New 40 Q&As)