High Value MB2-716 Testing Bible 2019
It is more faster and easier to pass the Microsoft MB2-716 exam by using Breathing Microsoft Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Rebirth MB2-716 Exam and find the same core area MB2-716 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
NEW QUESTION 1
You need to create a hyperlink field to capture the URL for a contact’s LinkedIn profile. Which data type should you use for the field?
- A. single line of text
- B. web
- C. URL
- D. text area
NEW QUESTION 2
You plan to create a country entity that contains one record for each country in the world. You need to track which countries a contact visited. No additional data will be tracked. Which type of relationship should you create?
- A. a many-to-many (N:N) relationship from the contact to the country
- B. a one-to-many (1:N) relationship from the country to the contact
- C. a many-to-many (N:N) relationship from the contact to the country that has a relationship behavior type of Parental
- D. a one-to-many (1:N) relationship from the contact to the country
NEW QUESTION 3
You plan to implement a server-based integration between Microsoft Dynamics 365 and SharePoint Online. Which two statements are true? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. You only need to sign in to Microsoft Dynamics 365 to access documents stored in SharePoint.
- B. SharePoint actions includingAlert Me,Download a Copy, andCopy Shortcutare supported.
- C. You do not need to implement a list component.
- D. Users can create folders in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
NEW QUESTION 4
You install an unmanaged solution named SolutionA that has a dependency on another unmanaged solution named SolutionB.
What is the outcome when you attempt to uninstall SolutionB?
- A. SolutionB and all components that are not dependencies of SolutionA are removed.
- B. The system prevents you from deleting SolutionB.
- C. SolutionB and all related components are removed.
- D. The container for SolutionB is removed, but all its components remain.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for a medical center.
You need to implement the Connection functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to display family relationships between patients. What should you do?
- A. Create a new entity namedConnection Rolethat allows staff to connect the Contact records for familymembers.
- B. Configure a 1:N relationship between the Contact entity and Relationship entity.
- C. Specify the Connection Roles that describe the relationship.
- D. Create a new Activity entity to describe the relationship.
NEW QUESTION 6
You are implementing a Lead to Quote business process. The process will update the Lead, Account, Contact, and Quote entities.
You need to create a business process flow (BPF) that spans the entities.
What should you do?
- A. For each stage, specify the step.
- B. Add a workflow.
- C. Use a composition.
- D. Add a stage and specify the properties for each entity.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which form type is used by the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for tablets app?
- A. Mobile
- B. Main
- C. Mobile - Express
- D. Turbo
NEW QUESTION 8
A group of users must be able to associate a time zone with a record.
You need to implement the required functionality by using native Microsoft Dynamics 365 features. Which field type should you use?
- A. option set
- B. multiple lines of text
- C. whole number
- D. lookup
NEW QUESTION 9
You implement Microsoft Office 365 groups for a company.
You need to ensure that all members of a specific security role can see and use an Office 365 group. Which privilege should you assign to the security role?
- A. ISV Extensions
- B. Execute Workflow Job
- C. Act on behalf of another user
- D. Browse Availability
NEW QUESTION 10
You create a new custom entity and add it to the sitemap.
System administrators can see the custom entity. Users report that they cannot see the custom entity. You need to ensure that users can see the custom entity.
What should you do?
- A. Publish the sitemap.
- B. Publish the custom entity.
- C. Wait for changes to the security roles to take effect.
- D. Grant appropriate security roles access to the custom entity.
NEW QUESTION 11
You have a Dynamics CRM organization.
You need to ensure that sales users can access the organization by using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Windows Store app. What should you do?
- A. Modify the System Settings for the organization.
- B. Assign the Delegate user role to the users.
- C. Configure a server profile.
- D. Enable the CRM for mobile security privilege for a security role.
NEW QUESTION 12
For which of the following scenarios can you delete an entity?
- A. The entity is custom and uses a system-defined global option set.
- B. The entity is part of a managed solution and no other items are dependent upon the entity.
- C. The entity is part of an unmanaged solution and another unmanaged entity has a lookup field to the entityon one form.
- D. The entity is system-defined and no other items are dependent upon the entity.
NEW QUESTION 13
You need to display data that is referenced by a lookup field on a form. Which option should you use?
- A. Quick Find View
- B. Associated View
- C. Quick View
- D. Public View
NEW QUESTION 14
You create an organization-owned custom entity.
You need to ensure that users can see the custom entity while minimizing the permissions that you grant users.
What should you do?
- A. Ask a system administrator to share the records with the users who need access.
- B. Grant access to all users and then remove the entity from the sitemap and advanced fin
- C. Provide users who need access a direct link to a view of the entity.
- D. Grant the appropriate security roles user-level access to the custom entity.
- E. Grant the appropriate security roles organization-level access to the custom entity.
NEW QUESTION 15
You are designing a managed solution that will be deployed to another part of the business. Users may want to customize specific parts of the solution after the solution is installed.
Which capability represents a managed property that users can configure?
- A. the ability to change the display name of a system entity
- B. the ability to reassign a system dashboard
- C. the ability to rename a web resource
- D. the ability to add forms to a custom entity
NEW QUESTION 16
You have a custom entity.
You need to add a date field that displays the date a user was hired. You must ensure that the value in the field remains the same, regardless of the time zone in which the field is viewed.
What are two possible ways to configure the field? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Set the Behavior to User Local.
- B. Set the Format to Date Only.
- C. Set the Behavior to Time-Zone Independent.
- D. Set the Behavior to Date Only.
NEW QUESTION 17
You configure a 1:N relationship between two entities and set the cascade rule for deletion toReferential.
What effect does deleting the parent record have on any child records?
- A. The child records remain but the link to the parent record is removed.
- B. The parent record cannot be deleted until all of the child records are first deleted.
- C. The child records are deleted and the link to the parent record shows as deleted.
- D. The child records are deleted along with the parent record.
NEW QUESTION 18
You need to create a business rule for the account entity that runs both client and server side. Which business rule scope should you use?
- A. All forms
- B. Account
- C. Account for Interactive Experience
- D. Entity
NEW QUESTION 19
Which three statements regarding actions are true? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Actions can be invoked from a custom client application that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- C. Actions must always be associated with a specified entity.
- D. Actions require some coding to enable invocation from a workflow or dialog.
- E. You can invoke actions from a workflow or dialog without writing code.
NEW QUESTION 20
You create a Publisher and add entities to a solution.
What are two outcomes of these actions? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. The name for existing custom entities that you add to a solution use the prefix that indicates the publisher.
- B. A new section dedicated to the publisher is added to the sitemap.
- C. Option sets that you create as part of the solution use the prefix that indicates the publisher.
- D. The name for custom entities that you create as part of the solution use the prefix that indicates thepublishe
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full MB2-716 dumps in VCE and PDF From Simply pass, Welcome to Download: https://www.simply-pass.com/Microsoft-exam/MB2-716-dumps.html (New 99 Q&As Version)