A Review Of Best Quality NSE5_FMG-6.0 Testing Bible
Passleader NSE5_FMG-6.0 Questions are updated and all NSE5_FMG-6.0 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our NSE5_FMG-6.0 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real NSE5_FMG-6.0 exam without a problem. We have Most recent Fortinet NSE5_FMG-6.0 dumps study guide. PASSED NSE5_FMG-6.0 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Free demo questions for Fortinet NSE5_FMG-6.0 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator has assigned a global policy package to a new ADOM called ADOM1. What will happen if the administrator tries to create a new policy package in ADOM1?
- A. When creating a new policy package, the administrator can select the option to assign the global policy package to the new policy package
- B. When a new policy package is created, the administrator needs to reapply the global policy package to ADOM1.
- C. When a new policy package is created, the administrator must assign the global policy package from the global ADOM.
- D. When the new policy package is created, FortiManager automatically assigns the global policy package to the new policy package.
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator would like to create an SD-WAN using central management. What steps does the administrator need to perform to create an SD-WAN using central management?
- A. First create an SD-WAN firewall policy, add member interfaces to the SD-WAN template and create a static route
- B. You must specify a gateway address when you create a default static route
- C. Remove all the interface references such as routes or policies
- D. Enable SD-WAN central management in the ADOM, add member interfaces, create a static route and SD-WAN firewall policies.
NEW QUESTION 3
View the following exhibit
An administrator is importing a new device to FortiManager and has selected the shown options. What will happen if the administrator makes the changes and installs the modified policy package on this managed FortiGate?
- A. The unused objects that are not tied to the firewall policies will be installed on FortiGate
- B. The unused objects that are not tied to the firewall policies will remain as read-only locally on FortiGate
- C. The unused objects that are not tied to the firewall policies locally on FortiGate will be deleted
- D. The unused objects that are not tied to the firewall policies in policy package will be deleted from the FortiManager database
NEW QUESTION 4
View the following exhibit, which shows the Download Import Report:
Why it is failing to import firewall policy ID 2?
- A. The address object used in policy ID 2 already exist in ADON database with any as interface association and conflicts with address object interface association locally on the FortiGate
- B. Policy ID 2 is configured from interface any to port6 FortiManager rejects to import this policy because any interface does not exist on FortiManager
- C. Policy ID 2 does not have ADOM Interface mapping configured on FortiManager
- D. Policy ID 2 for this managed FortiGate already exists on FortiManager in policy package named Remote-FortiGate.
NEW QUESTION 5
View the following exhibit.
What of the following statements are true regarding the output? (Choose two.)
- A. The latest revision history for the managed FortiGate does match with the FortiGate running configuration
- B. Configuration changes have been installed to FortiGate and represents FortiGate configuration has been changed
- C. The latest history for the managed FortiGate does not match with the device-level database
- D. Configuration changes directly made on the FortiGate have been automatically updated to device-level database
NEW QUESTION 6
What does the diagnose dvm check-integrity command do? (Choose two.)
- A. Internally upgrades existing ADOMs to the same ADON version in order to clean up and correct the ADOM syntax
- B. Verifies and corrects unregistered, registered, and deleted device states
- C. Verifies and corrects database schemas in all object tables
- D. Verifies and corrects duplicate VDOM entries
NEW QUESTION 7
View the following exhibit.
Which of the following statements are true if FortiManager and FortiGate are behind the NAT devices? (Choose two.)
- A. FortiGate is discovered by FortiManager through the FortiGate NATed IP address.
- B. FortiGate can announce itself to FortiManager only if the FortiManager IP address is configured on FortiGate under central management.
- C. During discovery, the FortiManager NATed IP address is not set by default on FortiGate.
- D. If the FCFM tunnel is torn down, FortiManager will try to re-establish the FGFM tunnel.
NEW QUESTION 8
As a result of enabling FortiAnalyzer features on FortiManager, which of the following statements is true?
- A. FortiManager will reboot
- B. FortiManager will send the logging configuration to the managed devices so the managed devices will start sending logs to FortiManager
- C. FortiManager will enable ADOMs automatically to collect logs from non-FortiGate devices
- D. FortiManager can be used only as a logging device.
NEW QUESTION 9
P.S. Easily pass NSE5_FMG-6.0 Exam with 35 Q&As Dumps-hub.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumps-hub.com NSE5_FMG-6.0 Dumps: https://www.dumps-hub.com/NSE5_FMG-6.0-dumps.html (35 New Questions)