How Many Questions Of NSE6_FWB-6.0 Pdf
Approved of NSE6_FWB-6.0 test materials and exam answers for Fortinet certification for IT specialist, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated NSE6_FWB-6.0 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Fortinet NSE 6 - FortiWeb 6.0 exam Today!
Free demo questions for Fortinet NSE6_FWB-6.0 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are deploying FortiWeb6.0 in an Amazon Web Services cloud. Which 2 lines of this initial setup via CLI are incorrect? (Choose two.)
- A. 6
- B. 9
- C. 3
- D. 2
NEW QUESTION 2
Under which circumstances does FortiWeb use its own certificates? (Choose Two)
- A. Secondary HTTPS connection to server where FortiWeb acts as a client
- B. HTTPS to clients
- C. HTTPS access to GUI
- D. HTTPS to FortiGate
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following is true about Local User Accounts?
- A. Must be assigned regardless of any other authentication
- B. Can be used for Single Sign On
- C. Can be used for site publishing
- D. Best suited for large environments with many users
NEW QUESTION 4
You are configuring FortiAnalyzer to store logs from FortiWeb. Which is true?
- A. FortiAnalyzer will store antivirus and DLP archives from FortiWeb.
- B. You mustenable ADOMs on FortiAnalyzer.
- C. To store logs from FortiWeb6.0, on FortiAnalyzer, you must select “FrotiWeb 5.4”.
- D. FortiWeb will query FortiAnalyzer for reports, instead of generating them locally.
NEW QUESTION 5
How does your FortiWeb configuration differ if the FortiWeb is upstream of the SNAT device instead of downstream of the SNAT device?
- A. You must enable the “Use” X-Forwarded-For: option.
- B. FortiWeb must be set for Transparent Mode
- C. No special configuration required
- D. You must enable “Add” X-Forwarded-For: instead of the “Use” X-Forwarded-For: option.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following FortiWeb features is part of the mitigation tools against OWASP A4 threats?
- A. Sensitive info masking
- B. Poison Cookie detection
- C. Session Management
- D. Brute Force blocking
NEW QUESTION 7
Reverse-proxy mode is best suited for use in which type of environment?
- A. New networks where infrastructure is not yet defined
- B. Environments where you cannot change your IP addressing scheme
- C. Flexible environments where you can easily change the IP addressing scheme
- D. Small Office/Home Office environments
NEW QUESTION 8
An e-commerce web app is used by small businesses. Clients often access it from offices behind a router, where clients are on an IPv4 privatenetwork LAN. You need to protect the web application from denial of service attacks that use request floods.
What FortiWeb feature should you configure?
- A. Enable “Shared IP” and configure the separate rate limits for requests from NATted source IPs.
- B. Configure FortiWeb to use “X-Forwarded-For:” headers to find each client’s private network IP, and to block attacks using that.
- C. Enable SYN cookies.
- D. Configure a server policy that matches requests from shared Internet connections.
NEW QUESTION 9
100% Valid and Newest Version NSE6_FWB-6.0 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-files.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/NSE6_FWB-6.0/ (New 30 Q&As)