How Many Questions Of NSE7_EFW Study Guides
Ucertify NSE7_EFW Questions are updated and all NSE7_EFW answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our NSE7_EFW exam prep kits you will be ready for the real NSE7_EFW exam without a problem. We have Refresh Fortinet NSE7_EFW dumps study guide. PASSED NSE7_EFW First attempt! Here What I Did.
Free NSE7_EFW Demo Online For Fortinet Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
What conditions are required for two FortiGate devices to form an OSPF adjacency? (Choose three.)
- A. IP addresses are in the same subnet.
- B. Hello and dead intervals match.
- C. OSPF IP MTUs match.
- D. OSPF peer IDs match.
- E. OSPF costs matc
NEW QUESTION 2
Examine the output from the BGP real time debug shown in the exhibit, then the answer the question below:
Which statements are true regarding the output in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
- A. BGP peers have successfully interchanged Open and Keepalive messages.
- B. Local BGP peer received a prefix for a default route.
- C. The state of the remote BGP peer is OpenConfirm.
- D. The state of the remote BGP peer will go to Connect after it confirms the received prefixe
NEW QUESTION 3
A corporate network allows Internet Access to FSSO users only. The FSSO user student does not have Internet access after successfully logged into the Windows AD network. The output of the ‘diagnose debug authd fsso list’ command does not show student as an active FSSO user. Other FSSO users can access the Internet without problems. What should the administrator check? (Choose two.)
- A. The user student must not be listed in the CA’s ignore user list.
- B. The user student must belong to one or more of the monitored user groups.
- C. The student workstation’s IP subnet must be listed in the CA’s trusted list.
- D. At least one of the student’s user groups must be allowed by a FortiGate firewall polic
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following statements is true regarding a FortiGate configured as an explicit web proxy?
- A. FortiGate limits the number of simultaneous sessions per explicit web proxy use
- B. This limit CANNOT be modified by the administrator.
- C. FortiGate limits the total number of simultaneous explicit web proxy users.
- D. FortiGate limits the number of simultaneous sessions per explicit web proxy use
- E. The limit CAN be modified by the administrator.
- F. FortiGate limits the number of workstations that authenticate using the same web proxy user credential
- G. This limit CANNOT be modified by the administrator.
NEW QUESTION 5
A FortiGate is configured as an explicit web proxy. Clients using this web proxy are reposting DNS errors when accessing any website. The administrator executes the following debug commands and observes that the n-dns-timeout counter is increasing:
What should the administrator check to fix the problem?
- A. The connectivity between the FortiGate unit and the DNS server.
- B. The connectivity between the client workstations and the DNS server.
- C. That DNS traffic from client workstations is allowed by the explicit web proxy policies.
- D. That DNS service is enabled in the explicit web proxy interfac
NEW QUESTION 6
A FortiGate's portl is connected to a private network. Its port2 is connected to the Internet. Explicit web proxy is enabled in port1 and only explicit web proxy users can access the Internet. Web cache is NOT enabled. An internal web proxy user is downloading a file from the Internet via HTTP. Which statements are true regarding the two entries in the FortiGate session table related with this traffic? (Choose two.)
- A. Both session have the local flag on.
- B. The destination IP addresses of both sessions are IP addresses assigned to FortiGate's interfaces.
- C. One session has the proxy flag on, the other one does not.
- D. One of the sessions has the IP address of port2 as the source IP addres
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator has configured a dial-up IPsec VPN with one phase 2, extended authentication (XAuth) and IKE mode configuration. The administrator has also enabled the IKE real time debug: diagnose debug application ike-1
diagnose debug enable
In which order is each step and phase displayed in the debug output each time a new dial-up user is connecting to the VPN?
- A. Phase1; IKE mode configuration; XAuth; phase 2.
- B. Phase1; XAuth; IKE mode configuration; phase2.
- C. Phase1; XAuth; phase 2; IKE mode configuration.
- D. Phase1; IKE mode configuration; phase 2; XAut
NEW QUESTION 8
Examine the following partial outputs from two routing debug commands; then answer the question below.
# get router info kernel
tab=254 vf=0 scope=0type=1 proto=11 prio=0 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0/0->0.0.0.0/0 pref=0.0.0.0 gwy=10.200.1.254 dev=2(port1)
tab=254 vf=0 scope=0type=1 proto=11 prio=10 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0/0->0.0.0.0/0 pref=0.0.0.0 gwy=10.200.2.254 dev=3(port2)
tab=254 vf=0 scope=253type=1 proto=2 prio=0 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0/.->10.0.1.0/24 pref=10.0.1.254 gwy=0.0.0.0 dev=4(port3)
# get router info routing-table all s*0.0.0.0/0 [10/0] via 10.200.1.254, portl [10/0] via 10.200.2.254, port2, [10/0] dO.0.1.0/24 is directly connected, port3 dO.200.1.0/24 is directly connected, portl d0.200.2.0/24 is directly connected, port2
Which outbound interface or interfaces will be used by this FortiGate to route web traffic from internal users to the Internet?
- A. port!
- B. port2.
- C. Both portl and port2.
- D. port3.
NEW QUESTION 9
Four FortiGate devices configured for OSPF connected to the same broadcast domain. The first unit is elected as the designated router The second unit is elected as the backup designated router Under normal operation, how many OSPF full adjacencies are formed to each of the other two units?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 10
Examine the following partial output from two system debug commands; then answer the question below.
Which of the following statements are true regarding the above outputs? (Choose two.)
- A. The unit is running a 32-bit FortiOS
- B. The unit is in kernel conserve mode
- C. The Cached value is always the Active value plus the Inactive value
- D. Kernel indirectly accesses the low memory (LowTotal) through memory paging
NEW QUESTION 11
View the exhibit, which contains the output of a debug command, and then answer the question below.
Which of the following statements about the exhibit are true? (Choose two.)
- A. In the network on port4, two OSPF routers are down.
- B. Port4 is connected to the OSPF backbone area.
- C. The local FortiGate’s OSPF router ID is 0.0.0.4
- D. The local FortiGate has been elected as the OSPF backup designated route
NEW QUESTION 12
Examine the output from the 'diagnose debug authd fsso list' command; then answer the question below.
# diagnose debug authd fsso list —FSSO logons-IP: 192.168.3.1 User: STUDENT Groups: TRAININGAD/USERS Workstation: INTERNAL2. TRAINING. LAB The IP address 192.168.3.1 is NOT the one used by the workstation INTERNAL2. TRAINING. LAB.
What should the administrator check?
- A. The IP address recorded in the logon event for the user STUDENT.
- B. The DNS name resolution for the workstation name INTERNAL2. TRAININ
- C. LAB.
- D. The source IP address of the traffic arriving to the FortiGate from the workstation INTERNAL2. TRAININ
- E. LAB.
- F. The reserve DNS lookup forthe IP address 192.168.3.1.
NEW QUESTION 13
View the exhibit, which contains the output of diagnose sys session stat, and then answer the question below.
Which statements are correct regarding the output shown? (Choose two.)
- A. There are 0 ephemeral sessions.
- B. All the sessions in the session table are TCP sessions.
- C. No sessions have been deleted because of memory pages exhaustion.
- D. There are 166 TCP sessions waiting to complete the three-way handshak
NEW QUESTION 14
Examine the following traffic log; then answer the question below.
date-20xx-02-01 time=19:52:01 devname=master device_id="xxxxxxx" log_id=0100020007 type=event subtype=system pri critical vd=root service=kemel status=failure msg="NAT port is exhausted."
What does the log mean?
- A. There is not enough available memory in the system to create a new entry in the NAT port table.
- B. The limit for the maximum number of simultaneous sessions sharing the same NAT port has been reached.
- C. FortiGate does not have any available NAT port for a new connection.
- D. The limit for the maximum number of entries in the NAT port table has been reached.
NEW QUESTION 15
In which of the following states is a given session categorized as ephemeral? (Choose two.)
- A. A TCP session waiting to complete the three-way handshake.
- B. A TCP session waiting for FIN ACK.
- C. A UDP session with packets sent and received.
- D. A UDP session with only one packet receive
NEW QUESTION 16
An administrator is running the following sniffer in a FortiGate:
diagnose sniffer packet any “host 10.0.2.10” 2
What information is included in the output of the sniffer? (Choose two.)
- A. Ethernet headers.
- B. IP payload.
- C. IP headers.
- D. Port name
NEW QUESTION 17
When does a RADIUS server send an Access-Challenge packet?
- A. The server does not have the user credentials yet.
- B. The server requires more information from the user, such as the token code for two-factor authentication.
- C. The user credentials are wrong.
- D. The user account is not found in the serve
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following statements are true about FortiManager when it is deployed as a local FDS? (Choose two.)
- A. Caches available firmware updates for unmanaged devices.
- B. Can be configured as an update server, or a rating server, but not both.
- C. Supports rating requests from both managed and unmanaged devices.
- D. Provides VM license validation service
NEW QUESTION 19
Examine the output of the ‘get router info ospf interface’ command shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Which statements are true regarding the above output? (Choose two.)
- A. The port4 interface is connected to the OSPF backbone area.
- B. The local FortiGate has been elected as the OSPF backup designated router.
- C. There are at least 5 OSPF routers connected to the port4 network.
- D. Two OSPF routers are down in the port4 networ
NEW QUESTION 20
An administrator cannot connect to the GIU of a FortiGate unit with the IP address 10.0.1.254. The administrator runs the debug flow while attempting the connection using HTTP. The output of the debug flow is shown in the exhibit:
Based on the error displayed by the debug flow, which are valid reasons for this problem? (Choose two.)
- A. HTTP administrative access is disabled in the FortiGate interface with the IP address 10.0.1.254.
- B. Redirection of HTTP to HTTPS administrative access is disabled.
- C. HTTP administrative access is configured with a port number different than 80.
- D. The packet is denied because of reverse path forwarding check.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following conditions must be met for a static route to be active in the routing table? (Choose three.)
- A. The next-hop IP address is up.
- B. There is no other route, to the same destination, with a higher distance.
- C. The link health monitor (if configured) is up.
- D. The next-hop IP address belongs to one of the outgoing interface subnets.
- E. The outgoing interface is u
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. Dumps-files.com now are offering 100% pass ensure NSE7_EFW dumps! All NSE7_EFW exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/NSE7_EFW/ (88 New Questions)