What Top Quality NSE8_810 Study Guides Is
Your success in Fortinet NSE8_810 is our sole target and we develop all our NSE8_810 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our NSE8_810 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. NSE8_810 Practice Exams for Fortinet Fortinet Other Exam NSE8_810 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Check NSE8_810 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You created an aggregate interface between your FortiGate and consisting of two 1 GBPs links in the exhibit. However, the maximum bandwidth never exceeds 1 Gbps and employees are complaining that the is slow. After troubleshooting, you notice only one member interface is being used. The configuration for the aggregation interface is shown in the exhibit.
In ths scenario, which command will solve this problem?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 2
A FortiGate configure for a dial IPsec VPN to allow multiple remote FortiGAte to connect to it. However, FortiGAte A and B have problems connecting to the VPN. Only one of them can be connected at a time. If site B tries to connect while site A is connected, site A disconnected. The IKE real time shows debug shoes the output in the exhibit when site A is disconnected.
Which of the following setting should be excluded in the dial-up configuration to allow both to be VPNs to be connected at the same time?
- A. set enforce-unique-id disable
- B. set add-router enable
- C. set single-source disable
- D. set router-overlap allow
NEW QUESTION 3
Referring to the exhibit, what will happen if FortiSandbox categorizes an e-mail attachment submitted by FortiMarf as a high risk?
- A. The high-risk file will be discarded by attachment analysis.
- B. The high-risk tile will go to the system quarantine.
- C. The high-risk file will be received by the recipient.
- D. The high-risk file will be discarded by malware/virus outbreak protectio
NEW QUESTION 4
You are building a FortiGala cluster which is stretched over two locations. The HA connections for the cluster are terminated on the data centers.
Once the FortiGates have booted, they do form a cluster.
The network operators inform you that CRC eoors are present on the switches where the FortiGAtes are connected. What would you do to solve this problem?
- A. Replace the caables where the CRC errors occur.
- B. Change the ethertype for the HA packets.
- C. Set the speedduplex setting to 1 Gbps /Full Duplex.
- D. Place the HA interfaces in dedicated VLAN
NEW QUESTION 5
The exhibit shows a full-mesh topology between Fortigates FortiSwitches. To deploy configuration, two requirements must be met:
-- 20 Gbps full duplex connectivity is available between each FortiGate and the FortiSwitches.
--the FortiGate HA must be in AP mode.
Referring to the exhibit, what are two actions that wil fulfill the requirements?
- A. Configure both FortiSwitch as pears with ICL over cable E, create one MCLAG on ports connected to cables A and C, and create another MCLAG on ports connected to cables B and D.
- B. Configure the master FortiGate with one and FortiLink split interface disable on ports connected to cables A and C and make sure the same ports are used for to cables B and D.
- C. Configure both FortiSwitches as peers ISL over cable on create one MCLAG on ports connected cables A and C, and ceate another MCLAG on ports connected to cables B and D.
- D. Configure the master FortiGate with one LAG and FortiLink split interface enables on ports connected to cable A and C make sure the ports are used for cables B and D on the slave.
NEW QUESTION 6
You have deployed several perimeter FortiGates wilh terminal segmentation FortiGates befwid them All ForbGale devices are logging to Fortianaluzer. When you search the logs in FortiAnatyzer (or denied traffic,
you see numerous log messages, as shown in the exhibit, on your perimeter FortiGates only. Which two actions would reduce the number pt these log message? (Choose two)
- A. Apply an application control profile lo the perimeter FortiGates that does not inspect DNS traffic to the outbound firewall policy.
- B. Configure the internal ForbGates to communicate to ForpGuard using port 8888.
- C. Disable DNS events logging horn ForirGate In the config log fortianalyser filter section.
- D. Remove DNS signature* <rom the IPS protte appfced to the outbound firewall polic
NEW QUESTION 7
You deploy a FortiGate device in a remote office based on the requirements shown below.
-- Due to company's security policy, management IP of your FortiGate is not allowed to access the Internet.
-- Apply Web Filtering, Antivirus, IPS and Application control to the protected subnet.
-- Be managed by a central FortiManager in the head office. Which action will help to achieve the requirements?
- A. Configure a default route and make sure that the FortiGate device can pmg to service fortiguard net.
- B. Configure the FortiGuard override server and use the IP address of the FortiManager
- C. Configure the FortiGuard override server and use the IP address of service, fortiguard net.
- D. Configure FortiGate to use FortiGuard Filtering Port 8888.
NEW QUESTION 8
A company has just deployed a new FortiMail in gateway mode. The administrator is asked to strengthen e-mail protection by applying the policies shown below.
- E-mails can only be accepted if a valid e-mail account exists.
- Only authenticated users can send e-mails out
Which two actions will satisfy the requirements? (Choose two. )
- A. Configure recipient address verification.
- B. Configure inbound recipient policies.
- C. Configure outbound recipient policies.
- D. Configure access control rule
NEW QUESTION 9
Referring to the exhibit, which two behaviors will the FortiClient endpoint has after receiving the profile update from the FortiClient EMS? (Choose two.)
- A. Files executed from a mapped network drive will not be inspected by the FortiCltent endpoint Antivirus engine.
- B. The user will not be able to access a Web downloaded file for at least 60 seconds when the FortiSandbox is reachable.
- C. The user will not be able to access a Web downloaded file for a maximum seconds if it is not a virus and the FortiSandbox s reachable.
- D. The user will not be able to access a Web downloaded file when the FortiSandbox is unreachabl
NEW QUESTION 10
Your organization has a FortrGate cluster that is connected to two independent ISPs. You must configure the FortiGate failover for a single ISP failure to occur without disruption.
Referring to the exhibit, which two FortiGate BGP features would be used to accomplish this task' (Choose two.)
- A. Enable BFD
- B. Enable EBGP multipath
- C. Enable graceful restart
- D. Enable synchronization
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator implements a multi-chassis Link aggregation (MCLAG) solution using two FortiSwitch 448Ds and one FortiGate 3700D.
As described in the topology shown in the exhibit. two Inks are connected to each FortiSwitch. what is required to implement this solution? (Choose two )
- A. a FortiGate with a hardware or a software switch
- B. an ICL link between both FortiSwitches
- C. a disabled FortiLink, split interface
- D. two Link aggregated (LAG) interfaces on the FortiGate side
NEW QUESTION 12
A FortiGate with the default configuration is deployed between two IP phones. FortiGate receives the INVITE request shown in the exhibit from Phone A (internal) to Phone b (exltrnal).
Which two actions are taken by the FortiGate after the packet is received? (Choose two.)
- A. A pinhole will be opened to accept traffic sent to FortiGate's WAN IP address and ports 49169 and 49170.
- B. a pinhole will be opened to accept traffic sent to FortiGate's WAN IP address and ports 49l70 and 49171.
- C. The phone A IP address will be translated lo the WAN IP address in all INVITE header fields and the m: field of the SDP statement.
- D. The phone A IP address will be translated for the WAN IP address in all INVITE header fields and the SDP statement remains intact.
NEW QUESTION 13
You have deployed a FortiGate In NAT/Route mode as a secure as a web gateway with a few P-base authentication firewall policies. Your customer reports that some users now have different browsing permission =s from what is expected. All these users are browsing using internet Explorer through Desktop Connection to a Terminal Server. When you took at the Fortigate logs the username for the Terminal Server IP is not consistent.
Which action will correct this problem?
- A. Make sure Terminal Service is using the correct DNS ever.
- B. Configure FSSO Advanced with LDAP integration
- C. Change the FSSO polling mode to windows NetAPI
- D. Install the TSCitrix on the terminal server
NEW QUESTION 14
The FortiAP profile used by the FortiGate managed AP is shown in the exhibit. Which two statements are correct n this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. All FortiAPs using thre profile will nave Radio 1 scan rogue access points.
- B. Map this profile to SSlDs that you want to be available on the FortiAPs using this profile.
- C. All FortiAPs using this profile will have Radio 1 monitor wireless clients.
- D. Interference will be prevented between FortiAPs using this profile.
NEW QUESTION 15
A customer gas just finished their Azure deployment to ensure a Web application behind a FortiWeb. Now they want to add components to protect against advance threats (zero day attacks), centrally the entire environment, and centrally monitor Fortinet and non-Fortinet products.
Which Fortinet will standby these requirements?
- A. Use FotiAnalyzer lor monitor in Azure, FortiSlEM for managemnet, and FortiSandbox for zero day attacks on their local network.
- B. Use Fortianalyzer for monitor Azure, FortiSiEM for management, and FortiGate has zero day attacks on their local network.
- C. Use FortiManager for management in Azure, FortSIEM for monitoring and FcrtiSandbox for zero day attacks on their local network.
- D. Use FortiSIEM for management Azure, FortiManager for management, and FortrGate for zero day attacks on their local network.
NEW QUESTION 16
The exhibit shows the steps for creating a URL rewrite policy on a FortWet-Which statement represents the purpose of this policy?
- A. The policy redirects all HTTP URLs to HTTPS.
- B. The policy redirects all HTTPS URLs to HTTP.
- C. The policy redirects only HTTPS URLs containing the ˆ/ (. *) S string to HTTP.
- D. The pokey redirects only HTTP URLs containing theˆ/ ( .*)S string to HTTP
NEW QUESTION 17
When deploying a new FortiGate-VMX Security node, an administrator received the error message shown in the exhibit In this scenario, which statement is correct?
- A. The vCenter was not able locate the FortiGate-VMX's OVF file.
- B. The vCenter could not connect to the FortiGate Service Manager
- C. The NSX Manager was not able to connect on the FortiGate Service Manager's RestAPI service.
- D. The FortiGate Service Manager did not have the proper permission to register the FortiGate-VMX Servic
NEW QUESTION 18
You must create a high Availability deployment with two FortiWebs in Amazon Services (AWS): each on different Availability Zones(AZ) from the same region. At the same time, each FortiWeb should be able to deliver content from the Web server of both of the AZs. Which deployment would will this requirement?
- A. Configure the FortiWebs Active-Active Ha mode and use AWS Router 53 load Router balance the internal Web servers.
- B. Configure the FortiWebs in Active-Active HA mode and use AWS Elastic load Balancer (ELB) for the internal Web servers.
- C. Use AWS Router 53 to load balance FortiWebs in standone mode and use AWS Virtual private Cloud (VPC) peering to load balance the internal Web servers.
- D. Use AWS Elastic load Balancer (ELB) for both FortiWebs in standdone mode and the internal Webservers in an ELB sandwic
NEW QUESTION 19
The exhibit shows a topology where a FortiGate is two VDOMS, root and vd-vlasn. The root VDCM provides SSL-VPN access, where the users authenticated by a FortiAuthenticatator.
The vd-lan VDOM provids internal access to a Web server. For the remote users to access the internal web server, there are a few requirements, which are shown below.
--At traffic must come from the SSI-VPN
--The vd-lan VDOM only allows authenticated traffic to the Web server.
-- Users must only authenticate once, using the SSL-VPN portal.
-- SSL-VPN uses RADIUS-based authentication.
referring to the exhibit, and the requirement describe above, which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. vd-lan authentication messages from root using FSSO.
- B. vd-lan connects to Fort authenticator as a regular FSSO client.
- C. root is configured for FSSO while vd-lan is configuration for RSSO.
- D. root sends “RADIUS Accounting Messages" to FortiAuthenticato
NEW QUESTION 20
A customer wants to enable SYN Rood mitigation in a FortiDDoS device. The FortiDDoS must reply with one SYN/ACK packet per SYN packet ftom a new source IP address. Which SYN packet from a new source IP address. Which SYN flood mitigation mode must the customer use?
- A. SYN cookie
- B. SYN/ACK cookie
- C. ACK cookie
- D. SYN retransmission
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full NSE8_810 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/NSE8_810-exam-dumps.html (New 60 Q&As Version)