Tested The-Open-Group OG0-091 Latest Exam Online
Ucertify OG0-091 Questions are updated and all OG0-091 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our OG0-091 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real OG0-091 exam without a problem. We have Renovate The-Open-Group OG0-091 dumps study guide. PASSED OG0-091 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Free OG0-091 Demo Online For The-Open-Group Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which one of the following statements about TOGAF Building Blocks is NOT true?
- A. They are a package of functionality intended to meet the business needs across the organization
- B. They should have stable, published interfaces that allow other building blocks to interoperate with them
- C. They are equivalent to software component objects or web services
- D. They may have multiple implementations but with different, interdependent Building Blocks
- E. They may be assembled from other Building Blocks
NEW QUESTION 2
Complete the sentence. The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model (III-RM) is an example of a (n) Architecture reference model
- A. Application
- B. Business
- C. Data
- D. Technology
NEW QUESTION 3
Complete the sentence. According to TOGAF, all the following are responsibilities of an Architecture Board, except .
- A. Allocating resources for architecture projects
- B. Decision making for changes in the architecture
- C. Enforcing Architecture Compliance
- D. Improving the maturity of the organization's architecture discipline
- E. Production of governance materials
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following statements best describes risk management in the ADM?
- A. Risk analysis is best conducted in the Architecture Vision phase so that the risk is eliminated in subsequent phases
- B. Risk analysis should be carried out first in the Migration Planning phase
- C. Risk analysis is outside the scope of enterprise architecture projects
- D. Risk is pervasive in all enterprise architecture activity and should be managed in all phases of the ADM
- E. The only risks that are within the scope of enterprise architecture are technological risks
NEW QUESTION 5
When determining the requirements for enterprise architecture work in the Preliminary Phase, Which of the following is not a business imperative that should be considered?
- A. Business requirements
- B. Cultural aspirations
- C. Forecast financial requirements
- D. Strategic Intent
- E. Technical elegance
NEW QUESTION 6
Complete the sentence. TOGAF 9 Part III provides a set of resources that can be used to adapt and modify the .
- A. Architecture Capability
- B. Architecture Development Method
- C. Architecture Landscape
- D. Architecture Repository
- E. Enterprise Continuum
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the TOGAF architecture development phases is the first phase of an architecture development cycle, defines the scope for an engagement and identifies the stakeholders?
- A. Architecture Change Management
- B. Architecture Vision
- C. Business Architecture
- D. Preliminary Phase
- E. Technology Architecture
NEW QUESTION 8
What part of the Architecture Repository shows the building blocks that are currently in use within the organization?
- A. Architecture Landscape
- B. Architecture Metamodel
- C. Governance Log
- D. Reference Library
- E. Standards Information Base
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following describes an objective of Phase F: Migration Planning Phase?
- A. Develop a Target Technology Architecture
- B. Consolidate the Gap Analysis results from Phases B through D
- C. Generate and gain consensus on an initial Architecture Roadmap
- D. Coordinate the Implementation and Migration Plan with other frameworks
- E. Operate the governance framework and manage an architecture contract
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following best describes the purpose of a business scenario?
- A. To define and plan an enterprise architecture transformation based on Capability-Based Planning
- B. To develop a set of general rules and guidelines for the architecture being developed
- C. To develop a set of security guidelines for the architecture being developed
- D. To help identify and understand the business requirements that an architecture must address
- E. To identify and mitigate the risks when implementing an architecture project
NEW QUESTION 11
Complete the sentence. All of the following are parts of the conceptual structure of the TOGAF Architecture Governance Framework, except
- A. Content
- B. Context
- C. Process Flow Control
- D. Repository
- E. Vision
NEW QUESTION 12
Which one of the following best describes the purpose of ADM Phase E?
- A. To define the initial implementation plans
- B. To define the scope, identifying stakeholders and obtaining approvals
- C. To develop the Technology Architecture
- D. To manage requirements throughout the ADM
- E. To perform architectural oversight for the implementation
NEW QUESTION 13
According to TOGAF, Which of the following best describes the purpose of a Compliance Assessment?
- A. To ensure that architecture information is communicated to the right stakeholders at theright time
- B. To govern the architecture throughout its implementation process
- C. To provide a high-level view of the end architecture product
- D. To show progression of change from the Baseline Architecture to the Target Architecture
NEW QUESTION 14
Complete the sentence. In TOGAF, legacy systems and processes that are going to be used again in the future are considered
- A. Architecture Building Blocks
- B. Components
- C. Patterns
- D. Re-usable Building Blocks
- E. Solution Building Blocks
NEW QUESTION 15
Complete the sentence. The Requirements Management Phase .
- A. addresses and resolves requirements between ADM phases
- B. is a central process that prioritizes requirements for all ADM phases
- C. is used to dispose of resolved requirements for all ADM phases
- D. generates new requirements and passes them to all ADM phases
- E. stores requirements and manages their flow into relevant ADM phases
NEW QUESTION 16
Complete the sentence. During the implementation of an architecture, if the original Architecture Definition and requirements are not suitable, a may be submitted to initiate further architecture work.
- A. Capability Assessment
- B. Change Request
- C. Requirements Impact Analysis
- D. Statement of Architecture Work
NEW QUESTION 17
Which one of the following is considered a relevant architecture resource in Phase D?
- A. Generic application models relevant to the organization's industry sector
- B. Generic business models relevant to the organization's industry sector
- C. Generic data models relevant to the organization's industry sector
- D. Generic technology models relevant to the organization's industry sector
NEW QUESTION 18
Complete the sentence. In a gap analysis, a building block that appears in the Target Architecture but does not appear in the Baseline Architecture indicates
- A. nonconformant solution building blocks
- B. an error has occurred and the architecture must be re-evaluated
- C. requirements have not been properly documented
- D. functionality that should be eliminated
- E. a new function that must be built or procured
NEW QUESTION 19
Complete the sentence. TOGAF describes the role of an Architecture Contract as .
- A. an agreement between development partners and sponsors on the architecture deliverables
- B. a plan to ensure that architecture information is communicated to the right stakeholders at the right time
- C. a set of general rules and guidelines to support development of the enterprise architecture
- D. a timeline showing progression from the Baseline Architecture to the Target Architecture
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following best describes capability based planning?
- A. A business planning technique that focuses on business outcomes
- B. A business planning technique that focuses on horizontal capabilities
- C. A business planning technique that focuses on vertical capabilities
- D. A human resource planning technique that focuses on capable architects
NEW QUESTION 21
Complete the sentence. According to TOGAF, a is a representation of a system from the perspective of a related set of .
- A. view, concerns
- B. viewpoint, views
- C. view, requirements
- D. view, stakeholders
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following best describes the TOGAF Technical Reference Model?
- A. It is a detailed data model that can be tailored to specific industries
- B. It is an example of a Common Systems Architecture
- C. It is a fundamental architecture upon which more specific architectures can be based
- D. It is a model of application components and application services software, including brokering applications
NEW QUESTION 23
Which one of the following describes classification methods for architecture and solution artifacts within the Architecture Repository?
- A. Architecture Landscape
- B. Architecture Vision
- C. Enterprise Continuum
- D. Governance Log
- E. Standards Information Base
NEW QUESTION 24
Complete the sentence. The ADM can be viewed as the process of populating the enterprise's own with relevant re-usable building blocks taken from the more generic side of the Enterprise Continuum.
- A. Architecture Repository
- B. Architecture Requirements
- C. Implementation and Migration plan
- D. Standards Information Base
- E. Strategic Architecture
NEW QUESTION 25
Which one of the following categories from the Document Categorization model consists of the normative parts of TOGAF which are considered central to its usage?
- A. TOGAF Core
- B. TOGAF Mandated
- C. TOGAF Recommended
- D. TOGAF Referenced
- E. TOGAF Supporting
NEW QUESTION 26
Which one of the following is recommended to define requirements and articulate the Architecture Vision created in Phase A?
- A. Business scenario
- B. Impact analysis
- C. Mission statement
- D. Requirements analysis
- E. Solution architecture
NEW QUESTION 27
TOGAF uses a version numbering convention to illustrate the evolution of the Baseline and Target Architecture Definitions. Which version number in this convention indicates a high- level outline of the architecture?
- A. Version 1.0
- B. Version 0.9
- C. Version 0.5
- D. Version 1.5
- E. Version 0.1
NEW QUESTION 28
In Phases B, C, and D which is the final step in each phase?
- A. Conduct formal stakeholder review
- B. Create Architecture Definition Document
- C. Define Roadmap components
- D. Perform gap analysis
- E. Select reference models, viewpoints and tools
NEW QUESTION 29
100% Valid and Newest Version OG0-091 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-hub.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-hub.com/OG0-091-dumps.html (New 294 Q&As)