What High Value PMI-ACP Actual Exam Is
It is more faster and easier to pass the PMI PMI-ACP exam by using High value PMI PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Far out PMI-ACP Exam and find the same core area PMI-ACP questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Free PMI-ACP Demo Online For PMI Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Who is responsible for prioritizing the stories that will be included in the iteration?
- A. ScrumMaster
- B. Developer
- C. Product Owner
- D. Team
NEW QUESTION 2
The best description of the purpose of the daily standup in Agile projects is to:
- A. Resolve the key issues and risks that are likely to hinder project progress.
- B. Provide insight and reassurance to the Product Owner to strengthen that relationship.
- C. Inform the project lead of project status for reporting to stakeholders.
- D. Raise the visibility of each person’s work and to ensure the work is integrated.
NEW QUESTION 3
The purpose of the iteration retrospective is to:
- A. Report progress of the work effort, what work will be done next, and review impediments to progress.
- B. Prioritize the Product Backlog, generate development and testing estimates, and plan the next iteration.
- C. Provide a demonstration of the features developed during the iteration, get feedback from users, and begin testing.
- D. Identify what worked well, what did not work well, and what actions should be taken to improve the process.
NEW QUESTION 4
Who is responsible for determining the business value of each feature?
- A. Product Owner
- B. Steering committee
- C. ScrumMaster
- D. Team
NEW QUESTION 5
When developing user stories, user expectations are best captured in what form?
- A. Acceptance tests
- B. Entrance criteria
- C. Done criteria
- D. Go and no-go limits
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the seven principles of software development is best intended to solve the problem of inventories causing hidden errors in the process?
- A. Fast-Flexible-Flow
- B. Optimize the Whole
- C. Deliver Early and Often
- D. Eliminate Waste
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following best represents both a principle of the Agile manifesto and a Lean method of simplicity?
- A. Maximizing the amount of work not done
- B. Delivering early and continuously
- C. Welcoming changing requirements
- D. Deciding at the last responsible moment
NEW QUESTION 8
Information transmission is greatest amongst team members who are working on:
- A. Individual tasks in the same work area.
- B. The same task through pair programming.
- C. The same group of tasks individually.
- D. Different tasks on the same project.
NEW QUESTION 9
The process of reviewing, testing, and accepting implemented features is called:
- A. Retrospective.
- B. Stakeholder review.
- C. Scope verification.
- D. Iteration planning.
NEW QUESTION 10
When estimating initial velocity, the team should most likely:
- A. Discuss among the team their expectations of how many story points they can address.
- B. Use a Kanban workflow to identify steps and calculate velocity.
- C. Use velocity of past iterations or make a calculated guess.
- D. Discuss with the customer their expectation for the velocity of producing the product.
NEW QUESTION 11
A project team estimates that they should complete 30 story points in the current iteration. Partway through the iteration they realize that they will complete 50 story points at their current rate. The team should:
- A. Shorten the iteration to meet the estimated velocity.
- B. Continue to work with the estimated velocity.
- C. Increase their estimated velocity.
- D. Release members to meet the estimated velocity.
NEW QUESTION 12
The velocity chart, storyboard, burndown chart, and impediment list are often communicated using:
- A. Status reports.
- B. Information radiators.
- C. Portfolio presentations.
- D. Project data packages.
NEW QUESTION 13
After three iterations, the problems impeding an Agile team appear to be similar in nature to problems faced in earlier iterations. Inspection of the retrospectives for past iterations reveals information organized into columns entitled “What worked for us” and “What did not work for us. ” Based on this information, one can infer that the team did not capture:
- A. user stories
- B. milestones
- C. action items
- D. requirements
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following would be most likely to assist when a customer has difficulty prioritizing stories?
- A. Split the stories into smaller ones to allow the customer to choose the pieces that they want.
- B. Have the team provide guidance into where their priorities lie to the customer.
- C. Provide additional technical details to give the customer insight into technical challenges.
- D. Have the team rewrite the stories with additional details to clarify requirements.
NEW QUESTION 15
The most powerful capability of Scrum teams is that they:
- A. Work in timeboxed sprints.
- B. Are self-organized and empowered.
- C. Work from a prioritized backlog.
- D. Value individuals and interactions.
NEW QUESTION 16
A full cycle of design-code-verifyrelease practiced by extreme Programming (XP) teams is called:
- A. Story
- B. Timebox
- C. Iteration
- D. Burndown
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following is critical for the success of distributed Agile teams?
- A. Cost containment
- B. High volume of communication
- C. Shared knowledge
- D. Culture of collaboration
NEW QUESTION 18
For a "caves and commonroom arrangement, the most appropriate prerequisite is that the people in the room must be working on:
- A. Whatever they choose.
- B. Individual projects.
- C. The same set of multiple projects,
- D. The same project.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following is part of the 12 practices defined in eXtreme Programming (XP)?
- A. Risk management
- B. Small releases
- C. Project management
- D. Project charter
NEW QUESTION 20
When an Agile project team receives an “emergency request” during an iteration, which is the best first step that the Agile project manager should take?
- A. Stop work on unfinished user stories and work on the urgent request.
- B. Call a team meeting and change the iteration scope to include the request.
- C. Provide the customer with options provided by the project team.
- D. Explain that the team cannot do the added work until the next iteration.
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full PMI-ACP dumps in VCE and PDF From DumpSolutions.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/PMI-ACP-dumps/ (New 145 Q&As Version)